Vote Fraud in Minnesota; 2800 dead people voted. Wonder for whom?

No, they haven't proved squat. In fact, they only claimed to have actually confirmed that 5 of these people are dead. And those 5? Precinct sign in rosters have been confirmed and guess what? They didn't sign in to vote.

Newsmax.com - Report: Dead People May Have Voted in Minnesota

Secretary of State Mark Ritchie's office presented precinct sign-in rosters on Wednesday that appear to support the view that no one voted on behalf of the five deceased individuals.

While the voter records indicate deceased individuals voted, the Ritchie's office states this was actually the fault of data-entry errors by county election officials.

funny how nothing in your source confirms what you've stated here, except that they've only confirmed 5 dead-out of 12 that they checked and that records appear to confirm they didn't vote..
why would that be?

No, they haven't proved squat. In fact, they only claimed to have actually confirmed that 5 of these people are dead. And those 5? Precinct sign in rosters have been confirmed and guess what? They didn't sign in to vote.

Secretary of State Mark Ritchie's office presented precinct sign-in rosters on Wednesday that appear to support the view that no one voted on behalf of the five deceased individuals.

While the voter records indicate deceased individuals voted, the Ritchie's office states this was actually the fault of data-entry errors by county election officials.

funny how nothing in your source confirms what you've stated here, except that they've only confirmed 5 dead-out of 12 that they checked and that records appear to confirm they didn't vote..
why would that be?

The people that are claiming this fraud of nearly 3,000 votes went so far as to try and verify 12 people, 5 succesfully. Yet they come forward with a claim of fraud.

Why would that be?

Nothing proved? but allegations of dead people voting? enough of a reason not to seat any Senator til the vote is accurate,,

Proven allegations?

That's a definite maybe.

Which ever one gets seated, you can bet the vote won't be accurate. One side or the other will cry foul.

allegations should be checked out til they are proven false,, you gotta admit,, this has been some mysterious doings up there in la la land.. I smell a demorat.

You are a racist KKK member. Now disprove it!

Oy. The stupidity in you runs strong.

why would that be?

The people that are claiming this fraud of nearly 3,000 votes went so far as to try and verify 12 people, 5 succesfully. Yet they come forward with a claim of fraud.

Why would that be?

considering that in the article you posted, the whole electoral process seems to be a complete clusterfuck, i can't imagine, but at least they're honest enough to admit it.
you don't seem to suffer from that particular affliction.

why would that be?

Why would that be?

Oh I don't know... but if I had to wager a guess I'd say, because acorn is a proven liberal voter fraud racket that's as crocked as your dick?

allegations should be checked out til they are proven false,, you gotta admit,, this has been some mysterious doings up there in la la land.. I smell a demorat.

No more mysterious than close elections past.

Allegations are just that. Allegations. The burden of proof is the standard, not the burden of disproof.

well,, we can see you are fine with voter fraud long as your side is winning.. Who'd a thunk it.. Kerry on.. it was a test pattern you see..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not my side. I don't live in Minnesota, not democrat.

You are suffering from a common fallacy of logic, that of negative proof. You ask someone to prove that something did not happen. Of course, proper logic is that you must prove that something did happen, as proving a negative is impossible.

Basic fallacy.

Proven allegations?

That's a definite maybe.

Which ever one gets seated, you can bet the vote won't be accurate. One side or the other will cry foul.

Bingo. A logical flaw. A fallacy.

Any half wit knows this argument is BS until someone proves there was fraud.

why would that be?

Why would that be?

Oh I don't know... but if I had to wager a guess I'd say, because acorn is a proven liberal voter fraud racket that's as crocked as your dick?

Proven to whom? You? The area 51 visitor? The birth certificate theorist?

You're a joke. Are there any other conspiracy cases you ascribe to? I'm betting there are. It's hardly ever just one or two. You guys usually swallow the whole book of conspiracy bed time stories you read.

<sigh> Why don't they just have a do-over vote and get on with it.
No provision in Minnesnowta election law for such a runoff.

Given the 11% disparity between the votes Barry Obolshevik got and Al Frankenstein got, the last thing in the world that they would want is a runoff.

Not that the carpebagging douche Norm Coleman is any great shakes.

Proven allegations?

That's a definite maybe.

poor frustrated leetle donkeyface! :lol:

Lmao. I'm not frustrated at all. Coleman is going to lose his appeal, and then Franken will be seated. I'm just having fun pointing out your stupidity.

No more mysterious than close elections past.

Allegations are just that. Allegations. The burden of proof is the standard, not the burden of disproof.

well,, we can see you are fine with voter fraud long as your side is winning.. Who'd a thunk it.. Kerry on.. it was a test pattern you see..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are suffering from a common fallacy of logic, that of negative proof. You ask someone to prove that something did not happen. Of course, proper logic is that you must prove that something did happen, as proving a negative is impossible.

Basic fallacy.

well, all's I can say is the proof is in the pudding,, the case of voter fraud you alluded to on the Republican side was taken all the way to the SCOTUS and settled, you don't seem to even want to believe their is voter fraud here.. so I'm figuring in certain instances voter fraud is fine with you..l and sense the candidate in question is a D it's a correct conclusion..

Basic fallacy.

well, all's I can say is the proof is in the pudding,, the case of voter fraud you alluded to on the Republican side was taken all the way to the SCOTUS and settled, you don't seem to even want to believe their is voter fraud here.. so I'm figuring in certain instances voter fraud is fine with you..l and sense the candidate in question is a D it's a correct conclusion..

Voter fraud on the republican side?

Now you're just making shit up as we go. Haven't alluded to any such. There is no evidence of any fraud here yet and there is certainly no evidence of which party perpetrated any fraud if it does indeed exist. So far, the five cases that have been fleshed out turned out not to have voted.

Basic fallacy.

I must apologize Willow Tree. I see where I said "past voter fraud".

A Republican can't help but make that assumption, can they?

Lmao. I'm not frustrated at all. Coleman is going to lose his appeal, and then Franken will be seated. I'm just having fun pointing out your stupidity.

I sincerely believe that,, just as I believe you don't give a whit about voter fraud, as long as your side is winning.. just like your racism of convenience spiel.. It's very transparent

Basic fallacy.

Thank you,, and it wasn't a knee jerk response,, I've seen this double step too many times.. and you have to admit that ball is in play,, it's fine if we do it,, it's not fine if you do.. and I might add it goes both ways. in both parties.. me? I'm just a play by the damn rules kinda person,, and let's make the rules fair.. what's wrong with that? honest to goodness fairness. why do we have to even go there and register dead people???

Thank you,, and it wasn't a knee jerk response,, I've seen this double step too many times.. and you have to admit that ball is in play,, it's fine if we do it,, it's not fine if you do.. and I might add it goes both ways. in both parties.. me? I'm just a play by the damn rules kinda person,, and let's make the rules fair.. what's wrong with that? honest to goodness fairness. why do we have to even go there and register dead people???

I think you missed the message Willow.

I never mentioned democratic or republican voter fraud. I just said fraud in past elections. And you assume it must have been republicans.

When someone says "voter fraud" why do you assume republicans?

Forum List

Back