Vote Fraud in Minnesota; 2800 dead people voted. Wonder for whom?

Do you think Bush stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004?
Answer my question first, the one you have almost artfully dodged. Do you agree or disagree with this:
"There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe."

Already been posted. The same people that brought this forward. That's what happens when you use selective reading.

except that's not what it said. it said it appears to confirm those 5 didn't vote. you also fail to mention that it was 5 out of 12, not 5 out of 2800. why do feel compelled to lie about something so easily debunked?

You are the liar. That or just plain dumb.

It is 5 out of 2,800 they actually verified as dead. They went after 12 of 2,800 and only got to verify 5. Are you that dense? These are the only 5 out of 2,800 that they actually verified as dead.

I guess we should all be impressed that these people are so concerned that they have bothered to verify 5 dead people. 5 dead people that never signed in to vote and five people that DID NOT VOTE.

Furthermore, considering that these 5 people have been confirmed dead, Del, I can promire your stupid ass that they DID NOT VOTE. Is there something about death you don't get? Dumbass.

It is 5 out of 2,800 they actually verified as dead. They went after 12 of 2,800 and only got to verify 5. Are you that dense? These are the only 5 out of 2,800 that they actually verified as dead.
That is NOT what it says!

The independent firm that does verifications for mailing lists says ALL of the 2,812 are in fact DEAD, and in fact VOTED according to the records. The 12 which were "hand checked" door to door proved these died BEFORE the election!

The independent firm that does verifications for mailing lists says ALL of the 2,812 are in fact DEAD, and in fact VOTED according to the records. The 12 which were "hand checked" door to door proved these died BEFORE the election!

Wrong again. The number of verified dead people on that list is 5. Not 12, not 2,812.

Answer my question first, the one you have almost artfully dodged. Do you agree or disagree with this:
"There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe."

Sure. Now your turn.

Wrong again. The number of verified dead people on that list is 5. Not 12, not 2,812.
Wrong.

You are confused between the "foot check" and the actual data check.

Not surprising.

The difference between you, and Bozo, and me is, I have NO dog in this fight. I don't care who wins the senate seat.

See? I'm more objective here.

Riddle me this, Boy Blunder -- true or false:

They

Shouldn't

even

have

one

dead

person

on the voter rolls

at all. Period.

much less actually voting.

Correct?

Sure. Now your turn.
"Sure" isn't a yea or nay. It's an acknowledgment that the question was asked, Nancy Pelosi. Elucidate.

Read their actual statement, from their site:

Minnesota Majority - Standing Together for Traditional Values

Minnesota Majority employed a data enhancement service to flag potentially deceased individuals on Minnesota’s voter registration file. Over 2,800 individuals who voted in the 2008 general election were flagged as being “deceased” prior to the election. Minnesota Majority then selected a sample of a dozen records for additional investigation.
Which is also exactly what both the blog article I originally posted and the Newsmax article BOTH say.

Let's go to the horses mouth, shall we?

This is from MN Majority, the group that actually paid for the audit:

Minnesota Majority employed a data enhancement service to flag potentially deceased individuals on Minnesota’s voter registration file. Over 2,800 individuals who voted in the 2008 general election were flagged as being “deceased” prior to the election. Minnesota Majority then selected a sample of a dozen records for additional investigation. A representative drove to addresses listed on voter registration records. Interviews conducted with residents or neighbors confirmed that at least 5 individuals from the sample were deceased, the latest having died in March 2007.

Deputy Secretary of State Jim Gelbmann said that the records of the 5 dead voters were erroneously updated with a vote history by election workers and were not examples of fraud.

<snip>

As to the question of whether any fraud involving dead voters occurred in the past election, Minnesota Majority says this question must still be answered. “There are still 2800 records that need to be reviewed,” said Davis.

http://www.minnesotamajority.org/Home/tabid/112/EntryID/187/Default.asp

The people who are making these allegations.......aren't even making an allegation yet.

Let's go to the horses mouth, shall we?

This is from MN Majority, the group that actually paid for the audit:

Minnesota Majority employed a data enhancement service to flag potentially deceased individuals on Minnesota’s voter registration file. Over 2,800 individuals who voted in the 2008 general election were flagged as being “deceased” prior to the election. Minnesota Majority then selected a sample of a dozen records for additional investigation. A representative drove to addresses listed on voter registration records. Interviews conducted with residents or neighbors confirmed that at least 5 individuals from the sample were deceased, the latest having died in March 2007.

Deputy Secretary of State Jim Gelbmann said that the records of the 5 dead voters were erroneously updated with a vote history by election workers and were not examples of fraud.

<snip>

As to the question of whether any fraud involving dead voters occurred in the past election, Minnesota Majority says this question must still be answered. “There are still 2800 records that need to be reviewed,” said Davis.

http://www.minnesotamajority.org/Home/tabid/112/EntryID/187/Default.asp

The people who are making these allegations.......aren't even making an allegation yet.
They were potentially deceased until the data group verified it.

You're purposely being obtuse.

Same link, FIRST paragraph.
Today, Minnesota Majority announced the discovery of individuals who were deceased prior to November 4, 2008, yet have voter history records on the secretary of state’s files that indicate they voted in the 2008 General Election.
Sure looks like an allegation, to me.

Stop cherry-picking shit.

so,, in conclusion.. Democrats are fine with voter fraud and allegations of voter fraud just so long as it's their side winning.. and it took us how long to get here???

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Already been posted. The same people that brought this forward. That's what happens when you use selective reading.

except that's not what it said. it said it appears to confirm those 5 didn't vote. you also fail to mention that it was 5 out of 12, not 5 out of 2800. why do feel compelled to lie about something so easily debunked?

I guess we should all be impressed that these people are so concerned that they have bothered to verify 5 dead people. 5 dead people that never signed in to vote and five people that DID NOT VOTE.

Furthermore, considering that these 5 people have been confirmed dead, Del, I can promire your stupid ass that they DID NOT VOTE. Is there something about death you don't get? Dumbass.

they went after 12 out of 2800, verified five of the twelve and the secstate said it "appears" they didn't vote. that also leaves 2800+ that haven't been proven or disproven as to whether they were dead at the time of the election or if they voted.

you can't promise me anything, and even if you could, how much use is the promise of a liar?

keep swinging
:lol:

so,, in conclusion.. Democrats are fine with voter fraud and allegations of voter fraud just so long as it's their side winning.. and it took us how long to get here???

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No. We don't believe voter fraud was committed.

And look who's talking. I can show you pages of facts explaining how the GOP stole Florida and Ohio and you didn't care.

God damn right we care.

How To Take Back A Stolen Election

'Stinking Evidence' of Possible Election Fraud Found in Florida

Restoring Trust in the Vote

Evidence Mounts That The Vote May Have Been Hacked

The Ultimate Felony Against Democracy

Where was the LIBERAL media on this Willow? Dumb bitch.

The Theft of Your Vote Is Just a Chip Away | | AlterNet

Now Your Vote Is The Property Of A Private Corporation

"If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines"

Goldwater's Ghost in the Voting Machines?

they went after 12 out of 2800, verified five of the twelve and the secstate said it "appears" they didn't vote. that also leaves 2800+ that haven't been proven or disproven as to whether they were dead at the time of the election or if they voted.

you can't promise me anything, and even if you could, how much use is the promise of a liar?

keep swinging

Just how long ago was that lobotomy Del?

You can claim that someone voted in the place of a dead person all day. So far can't be claimed as a fact either way.

What I can promise your dumb ass is that a dead person has not voted. Death being the terrible hadicap that it is.

Dumb ass.

keep swinging

Just how long ago was that lobotomy Del?

You can claim that someone voted in the place of a dead person all day. So far can't be claimed as a fact either way.

What I can promise your dumb ass is that a dead person has not voted. Death being the terrible hadicap that it is.

Dumb ass.

thanks for the admission, fuckroast.
keep swinging

keep swinging

You're a paranoid conspiracy theorist. :lol:

Forum List

Back