Vote Fraud in Minnesota; 2800 dead people voted. Wonder for whom?

You are the liar. That or just plain dumb.

It is 5 out of 2,800 they actually verified as dead. They went after 12 of 2,800 and only got to verify 5. Are you that dense? These are the only 5 out of 2,800 that they actually verified as dead.

I guess we should all be impressed that these people are so concerned that they have bothered to verify 5 dead people. 5 dead people that never signed in to vote and five people that DID NOT VOTE.

Furthermore, considering that these 5 people have been confirmed dead, Del, I can promire your stupid ass that they DID NOT VOTE. Is there something about death you don't get? Dumbass.

they went after 12 out of 2800, verified five of the twelve and the secstate said it "appears" they didn't vote. that also leaves 2800+ that haven't been proven or disproven as to whether they were dead at the time of the election or if they voted.

you can't promise me anything, and even if you could, how much use is the promise of a liar?

keep swinging
:lol:

You're a paranoid conspiracy theorist. :lol:

i never denied it.
you're watching me aren't you?:eek::eek:

We do care
Then you go on to cite not ONE credible source.

You asked me:

"Did Bush steal FL in 2000 and OH in 2004" and the ONLY answer any fair-minded person can give is, "I do not know" and that is my answer.

Even though you have STILL avoided answering my question to you.

Now...

Even though I do not KNOW if Boooosh "stole" FL and OH, I LEAN towards "No" because I am not a conspiracy buff, and the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused. I was not there and I do not allow partisan hatred to enter into my thought process.

If Booooosh is really so stupid as partisans such as you assert, he must have been damn clever then, to "steal" elections twice, and having gotten away with it without even ONE of the conspirators coming forward ratting him out.

Now, once again, answer this yes or no. Do you agree with my earlier statement?

"There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted."

Yes? Or no?

so,, in conclusion.. Democrats are fine with voter fraud and allegations of voter fraud just so long as it's their side winning.. and it took us how long to get here???

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No. We don't believe voter fraud was committed.

And look who's talking. I can show you pages of facts explaining how the GOP stole Florida and Ohio and you didn't care.

God damn right we care.

How To Take Back A Stolen Election

'Stinking Evidence' of Possible Election Fraud Found in Florida

Restoring Trust in the Vote

Evidence Mounts That The Vote May Have Been Hacked

The Ultimate Felony Against Democracy

Where was the LIBERAL media on this Willow? Dumb bitch.

The Theft of Your Vote Is Just a Chip Away | | AlterNet

Now Your Vote Is The Property Of A Private Corporation

"If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines"

Goldwater's Ghost in the Voting Machines?

Who says I don't care. It went all the way to the Supreme Court.. You willing to let Minnesota go the the Supreme Court? Wellareyahuh???

Reading this article, it actually says the names of the dead DID participate after death.

I don't believe it. I was wrong about Dodd, but I think you guys are wrong on this one. I heard nothing. Only think I heard was that Norm is planning on dropping out. He wouldn't if this were true.
You also heard wrong on that. The 4000-some absentee votes that were thrown out, most of them from overseas military members, is still at issue on the local level.

Also, I am not the one saying any of this about the dead people, neither am I calling it true or fact. I am merely reporting what these researchers said.

The idiots in Minnesota deserve whatever they get in office, these are the same morons who elected a pro wrestler for Governor...

I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but the deal is this: There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted. I think we all can agree on that no matter our stripe.

And the partisan and ACORN-tied Sec. of State there in MN is responsible for that.

Well... THIS is what they want... wouldn't you be PROUD to be minnesotian with THAT as your representative?

3486478282_4c391347b1_o.jpg

We do care
Then you go on to cite not ONE credible source.

You asked me:

"Did Bush steal FL in 2000 and OH in 2004" and the ONLY answer any fair-minded person can give is, "I do not know" and that is my answer.

Even though you have STILL avoided answering my question to you.

Now...

Even though I do not KNOW if Boooosh "stole" FL and OH, I LEAN towards "No" because I am not a conspiracy buff, and the burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused. I was not there and I do not allow partisan hatred to enter into my thought process.

If Booooosh is really so stupid as partisans such as you assert, he must have been damn clever then, to "steal" elections twice, and having gotten away with it without even ONE of the conspirators coming forward ratting him out.

Now, once again, answer this yes or no. Do you agree with my earlier statement?

"There shouldn't even be ONE dead person even ON the voter rolls, much less actually having voted."

Yes? Or no?

All the facts/stories/information in the links I gave you are factual and credible. Show me what is not credible before you go saying that.

Did you read the FACTS? How are the FACTS not credible.

So nothing I say is credible because I'm a lefty? Fuck you then.

Everyone knows the dead vote republican.
Yeah, I'm SO sure this guy would allow that. From the OP: Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, whose partisan leanings and curious alliance with vote fraud-magnet ACORN are becoming more salient by the day.
acorn commited registration fraud not voter fraud, they do not work for the election office and have no way of commiting voter fraud. Even if you register Mickey Mouse to vote Mickey Mouse still has to show up with ID to vote.

Forum List

Back