Vladimir Putin gives an interview to the newspaper Il Corriere della Sera (Italy)

Putin is a a warmonger and continues to lie about his troops being in Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso
More BS from you. Do you accept everything the American media and government tells you?

If Putin is a warmonger, what does that make BO and W?
I believe this video is accurate about Russian soldiers in an armored unit coming from western Russia to fight as a unit in Ukraine. They are soldiers with Asian features who posted selfies on social media. The investigators went to the exact places where one of the soldiers went and took those selfies. Photos were taken of the exact spots so that it is clear the soldier is taking photo's in Ukraine. Eye witnesses in a village confirm the Russian soldiers being in their village. Photos and eye witnesses. What more proof is needed. This is of course in addition to the captured Russian paratroopers. That is a different story.
Who cares? It is none of our government's business what goes on there.

Why are you a tool of the .01%?
The people speak through their elected representatives in Congress. Congress has determined there are national interest in supporting Ukraine in certain ways. Those national interest include security interest, particularly due to NATO agreements with countries directly affected by what happens in Ukraine.
You have a right to your opinion. The majority as represented in Congress and the White House have a differing opinion. Don't like it, make a change.

More BS from you. Do you accept everything the American media and government tells you?

I believe this video is accurate about Russian soldiers in an armored unit coming from western Russia to fight as a unit in Ukraine. They are soldiers with Asian features who posted selfies on social media. The investigators went to the exact places where one of the soldiers went and took those selfies. Photos were taken of the exact spots so that it is clear the soldier is taking photo's in Ukraine. Eye witnesses in a village confirm the Russian soldiers being in their village. Photos and eye witnesses. What more proof is needed. This is of course in addition to the captured Russian paratroopers. That is a different story.

The people speak through their elected representatives in Congress. Congress has determined there are national interest in supporting Ukraine in certain ways. Those national interest include security interest, particularly due to NATO agreements with countries directly affected by what happens in Ukraine.
You have a right to your opinion. The majority as represented in Congress and the White House have a differing opinion. Don't like it, make a change.
Ambassador Samantha Power Testimony US Interests Video C-SPAN.org

On June, 17 there was a sharp discussion in American Congress between Samantha Power, American representative in UN and Dana Rohrabacher (R), who was asking her uncomfortable questions about Ukraine.

Watch how she prefers to answer a respectable congressman’s questions, which are uncomfortable for her: “I do not listen to Mr. Putin’s claims.” (Same way all Obama’s Administration (Jen Psaki, Marie Harf, etc.) answers all the uncomfortable questions from the press. Same way Obama presents his “irrefutable evidence”: just because I say so.)

Watch the video from 1.10.14 up to 1.14.09:

Dana Rohrabacher:

- I’d like to ask you about Ukraine. You described civilians were shelled by Russian allies there in Ukraine. I went over to Europe and met with some intelligence agencies in various countries and they were telling me that actually Ukrainian military which was 1/3 made up of people who were not in military but instead on a payroll of some oligarch. They have heavy artillery and indiscriminately were shelling separatists’ villages.

- If you are a US representative you should pay attention to everybody’s claims and you should refute them rather than dismissing them.

- I happen to believe there was a coup in Ukraine, meaning violent overthrow of the elected government. If it did not happen we would not be in this situation and the Ukrainians would have been spared this.

- It did not start with Russia going into separatists’ areas, that’s not where it started.

Finally we have heard somebody talking logically about Ukrainian conflict at such a high level as US Congress. Well done, Mr. Rohrabacher! That’s a man!

The American people have almost no influence on the POTUS and Congress when it comes to foreign affairs and most other things. After decades of foreign interventions, how could you not know this?

There is no American interest in Ukraine or most of E Europe and much of the world. Well...as interest applies to the American people. The oligarchy and special interests like the military industrial complex, NATO, etc have interests throughout the world and that is what you are supporting...sadly.

Forum List

Back