Vladimir Putin attends Austrian foreign minister's wedding

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Kneissl invited Putin to her wedding during his visit to Vienna in early June, surprising many at a time .
Putin arrived to the wedding carrying a bouquet of flowers, and accompanied by a troupe of Cossack singers to serenade the newlyweds, on a stopover on his way to meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel outside Berlin.
Putin dances at Austrian minister's wedding, setting off alarm bells across Europe

Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Russian news agencies that the Russian president spent about an hour at the wedding. Putin gave the newlyweds a cold press oil machine, a traditional Russian samovar and a landscape painting that "depicts the place where the groom hails from," according to Peskov.
Peskov said Putin said "quite a long toast in German in which he said he was thankful and happy that he got a chance to visit the hospitable Austria."
Putin attends wedding of Austrian foreign minister

Before leaving, Putin reportedly shouted the famous Russian wedding expression “gorko!” (bitter) to the newlyweds, a phrase used to get the bride and groom to kiss and make the day that much sweeter.
VIP guest Putin brings big bouquet of flowers, dances with Austrian FM at her wedding (PHOTOS)

Putin waltzes with Austrian Foreign Minister:

Putin speaks German fluently and he didn't need any interpreter.

Last edited:
Lucy Hamilton , thanks for your attention, I know there is a lot of noise in EU (and in Austria too) about this event, could you please tell us what the regular people think about it, not just crazy EU politicians. That would be just priceless. Thanks in advance.

It amuses me that all these far right/neo Nazi movements happening across Europe and now America all seem to include obeisance to Russia as part of their platforms

Lucy Hamilton , thanks for your attention, I know there is a lot of noise in EU (and in Austria too) about this event, could you please tell us what the regular people think about it, not just crazy EU politicians. That would be just priceless. Thanks in advance.

Our population think it excellent only low percent are whining and they are minority Left and some even less than minority Environmentalists, the majority 71% think it excellent and Karin looked great and so did Wolfgang and they are happy and we are happy they are, they are ignoring the Bedwetters who attempt to ruin their wedding.

It amuses me that all these far right/neo Nazi movements happening across Europe and now America all seem to include obeisance to Russia as part of their platforms
It only means that more and more people in Europe are getting sick and tired of Brussels dictatorship, of destroying their identities/sovereignty/borders/values/traditions/genders/family values, of flooding their countries with "refugees"/terrorists and so on and on. It also looks like liberal "values" start having bitter taste to more and more sane people in Europe. Good for Europe, it's her chance to survive.

A French official Nicolas Duik said: "Europe can't stand on 3 legs: EU Commission, EU Parliament and Councils. I think EU Commission should be dismissed." Looks like he may be right.
Ordinary people in Europe are controlled by somebody they've never elected (mostly by those who lost in their own countries!), that's one of the biggest problem of the EU.

It only means that more and more people in Europe are getting sick and tired of Brussels dictatorship, of destroying their identities/sovereignty/borders/values/traditions/genders/family values, of flooding their countries with "refugees"/terrorists and so on and on. It also looks like liberal "values" start having bitter taste to more and more sane people in Europe. Good for Europe, it's her chance to survive.

A French official Nicolas Duik said: "Europe can't stand on 3 legs: EU Commission, EU Parliament and Councils. I think EU Commission should be dismissed." Looks like he may be right.
Ordinary people in Europe are controlled by somebody they've never elected (mostly by those who lost in their own countries!), that's one of the biggest problem of the EU.
Yes yes yes; and somehow that comes coupled with a top priority of demanding closer ties to Russia. Curious.

Yes yes yes; and somehow that comes coupled with a top priority of demanding closer ties to Russia. Curious.

For certain reasons:
1. Russia is one of very few countries who did NOT allow liberals to destroy all those true values I've mentioned in my previous post.
2. Russia may be one and only strong enough country to be your ally if you want to destroy Deep State and its puppets ("leaders" of EU countries) whom Deep State brought to power all over the world.

For certain reasons:
1. Russia is one of very few countries who did NOT allow liberals to destroy all those true values I've mentioned in my previous post.
2. Russia may be one and only strong enough country to be your ally if you want to destroy Deep State and its puppets ("leaders" of EU countries) whom Deep State brought to power all over the world.
Russia is run by the ultimate deep state, and fiscally is far more liberal than we are.

For certain reasons:
Russia is run by the ultimate deep state, and fiscally is far more liberal than we are.
That's what Soros Media keeps telling you. But it's not true. The truth is that USA has been run by the ultimate deep state for years and since last century for sure.

upload_2018-8-21_11-47-0.png

That's ^ exactly what's happening in USA now.

For certain reasons:
That's what Soros Media keeps telling you. But it's not true. The truth is that USA has been run by the ultimate deep state for years and since last century for sure.

View attachment 212056

Putin IS the State in Russia. He has opponents jailed or killed off, and wins with 80% of the vote. He has complete control of the State, and the State has complete control of Russia.

For certain reasons:

View attachment 212056

Putin IS the State in Russia. He has opponents jailed or killed off, and wins with 80% of the vote. He has complete control of the State, and the State has complete control of Russia.
All^ is BS except for over 80% of Russians do support Putin, something any Western "leader" can't even dream about.

Everything else you posted was just another pile of lies from your Media.
‘Be careful about what you believe’ – Ken Livingstone on US, UK media bias & lies

Washington Post:
The exaggerated Russian threat helps justify bloated military budgets and unify increasingly fractious allies. As Robert Hunter, the former U.S. ambassador to NATO, recently observed: “Allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. election campaign become a tool to limit, if not cripple, President Trump’s attempts to change the downward course of U.S. and Western relations with Russia.”

In the targeting of Trump, too many liberals have joined in fanning a neo-McCarthyite furor, working to discredit those who seek to deescalate U.S.-Russian tensions, and dismissing anyone expressing doubts about the charges of hacking or collusion as a Putin apologist.
Opinion | Neo-McCarthyite furor around Russia is counterproductive

Tamir Halperin (Poland): “They [ Dems] are using “Russia the monster” as a tool to attract as much compassion as possible. They simply need an artificial enemy to get more support inside their system.”

Our population think it excellent only low percent are whining and they are minority Left and some even less than minority Environmentalists, the majority 71% think it excellent and Karin looked great and so did Wolfgang and they are happy and we are happy they are, they are ignoring the Bedwetters who attempt to ruin their wedding.
Putin shared his impressions about the wedding today.

Putin: the trip to Austria was strictly private. I would like to thank my Austrian friends for the invitation once again. I have to say that all of them are adults in important positions in society and the state, but they are also a very open and lively bunch. I would like to congratulate them with all my heart on the occasion I was fortunate enough to take part in, the wedding ceremony. In addition, the groom is someone I know: a former athlete and judoka, which is always a bond.

However, while this was a celebration, of course I found time to briefly discuss business with the Foreign Minister and the Chancellor of the Republic of Austria. I would like to note that Austria plays a very positive role in general by trying to advance bilateral relations while also promoting dialogue between Russia and the entire European Union.

Joint news conference with President of Finland Sauli Niinistö

Forum List

Back