Boris Johnson facebook page swamped by racist comments from supporters

Boris Johnson's Facebook page hosts hundreds of Islamophobic comments after burqa row

Yes this is the danger of dog whistle politics.

Has anyone seen the cowardly bastard recently or is he still in hiding ?

I found out the other day, his brother, the non-political one, is married to a Muslim.

This is what makes him different to Trump. If he goes down the Trump route, he'll get hammered by part of his own family.
He is a lot more personable than Trump and I dare say is good company in the members bar. But I dont think he bellieves any of the crap he spouts. Its just about his personal ambition.

Boris Johnson's Facebook page hosts hundreds of Islamophobic comments after burqa row

Yes this is the danger of dog whistle politics.

Has anyone seen the cowardly bastard recently or is he still in hiding ?

I found out the other day, his brother, the non-political one, is married to a Muslim.

This is what makes him different to Trump. If he goes down the Trump route, he'll get hammered by part of his own family.
He is a lot more personable than Trump and I dare say is good company in the members bar. But I dont think he bellieves any of the crap he spouts. Its just about his personal ambition.

Oh, definitely.

He was on the fence about Brexit. What made him go for Brexit was that he thought Cameron might quit if the vote went that way.

Forum List

Back