Vivek Ramaswamy Articulately Explains His Stance On LGBT Issues To A Self-Identified Pansexual Woman

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Here is Vivek Ramaswamy articulately explaining his stance on LGBT issues in quite a bit of detail.

He backs up his positions with the reasons why he holds the position.

It's really worth a watch.

He discusses how the minority LGBT community has imposed their will on the majority with harmful results, but also that he respects alternate viewpoints. He does this civilly, with sincerity. Very presidential, IMO, even though he's not in my top two.

Dude is the best presidential candidate but won't get even close to being elected. What is up with politics?

I was impressed! I was impressed too by the young lady who shut up and let him speak. Is this a ray of civility in our country or is she going to be attacked for not shouting Ramaswamy down?

Dream ticket? Trump/Ramaswamy?

The homosexual activists have really screwed the "normal" homosexuals. I can not believe I wrote that, homosexuals have become so deranged that many of them seem normal when compared to their deranged activists.

It is shameful that the activists have stirred a hate for homosexuals that never existed.

Here is Vivek Ramaswamy articulately explaining his stance on LGBT issues in quite a bit of detail.

He backs up his positions with the reasons why he holds the position.

It's really worth a watch.

He discusses how the minority LGBT community has imposed their will on the majority with harmful results, but also that he respects alternate viewpoints. He does this civilly, with sincerity. Very presidential, IMO, even though he's not in my top two.

Vivek got another question about his LGBT stance again at another campaign event. He gave a more in-depth answer this time.

When he mentioned that one of his beliefs is that transgenderism is a mental health disorder, the lesbian questioner laughed hysterically and nearly walked out showing clear offense and disgust. But she then came back and participated in the exchange. She actually ends up giving him a high five.

Vivek is a class act, and a rarity in politics when it comes to sincerity.

Well worth a watch...

(nine minutes)

Forum List

Back