Virginia School dumps Jeb Stuart Elementary name

I assumed. If you think there is a real chance that I am wrong, research it.

My point stands. It is the school body that does not want to be "with their fellow Americans".

The school body wants to be with all Americans.

Not just the white racist ones

it is quite an asshole move on your part to just smear Southern Whites like that.

And your words AGAIN, demonstrate my point.

We are not going to be living in harmony. Minority groups, with the support of liberal whites, are going to be actively erasing and replacing Traditional White American culture.

The idea that they would not, has been proven to be a Fool's Dream.

America is about to be radically changed.

As was always the plan.
White racists insisted on monuments to the confederacy
White racists named schools after confederate heroes
White racists fly the confederate flag

The confederacy was almost half black slave

Time to listen to their view of what the confederacy really meant

ANd their view, and yours, seems to be that it is cool to declare a culture they don't like to be bad based on ancient wrongs.

And as you admitted, this is not about only Southern Whites, but all whites.

This is not what Diversity and Multiculturalism proponents promised US would happen.

We were supposed to live in harmony.

Not be erased.

You ready for when people start to fight back?
I have no problem declaring southern racist culture to be bad
Not something worth celebrating

We got that.

My point is that that proves that Diversity and Multiculturalism has failed.

I've made that point, for twelve pages now, would you like to address it?

I assumed. If you think there is a real chance that I am wrong, research it.

My point stands. It is the school body that does not want to be "with their fellow Americans".

it is quite an asshole move on your part to just smear Southern Whites like that.

We are not going to be living in harmony. Minority groups, with the support of liberal whites, are going to be actively erasing and replacing Traditional White American culture.

As was always the plan.

ANd their view, and yours, seems to be that it is cool to declare a culture they don't like to be bad based on ancient wrongs.

This is not what Diversity and Multiculturalism proponents promised US would happen.

Not be erased.

Holy crap, give it a fucking rest already. Your tears are raising the sea level. ‘White people’ aren’t being “erased,” and you - of all people - aren’t going to fight anyone.

If some school wants to change its name, who the fuck cares?

Stop wasting your life in hysterical panic over irrational fears. Grow a pair and carry on.

You say who cares. The Richmond Public School board cares. THey took action.

They felt that the issue was important enough to spend time and money on.

Why is it not irrational of them to be worried about the name of the school?

As was always the plan.

Not be erased.

Holy crap, give it a fucking rest already. Your tears are raising the sea level. ‘White people’ aren’t being “erased,” and you - of all people - aren’t going to fight anyone.

Stop wasting your life in hysterical panic over irrational fears. Grow a pair and carry on.

If they want to change it back and forth every other day, who the fuck cares? Do you live in Virginia? Are you on the school board?

A true least the children can now attend a school they are proud of

How long have you attended that school?

I'll posit this:. The name of a school does zero to effect most kids' estimation of said school. Which grade are you in that you know how the kids feel about the school?

Great news! I'm in northern Virginia. We got rid of Jeb Stuart, too! No more institutions named after traitors. Now they can get rid of Jefferson Davis Highway and take reagan's name off the airport. Having his name on National Airport is an insult to all of us. They even repeat his name on the metro when they approach to stop. No one should need to hear it. It's a disgrace.

Just what sort of trash plastered these names around in the first place? Sounds nazi.

Just to keep you current, Reagan, Reagan, Reagan.

Now known as Barack Obama Elementary
Good to see them named after a great, loyal American rather than a Traitor

Richmond renaming school after Obama, scrapping Confederate's name
One of the WORST schools in Virginia but the feel good leftists would rather worry about a name than getting kids to read or learn a little better...yep...liberalism at its finest.

J.E.B. Stuart Elementary
Why would kids want to learn in a school named after a traitor

Because the vast majority of them didn't give a rat's fart what the school is called.

Great news! I'm in northern Virginia. We got rid of Jeb Stuart, too! No more institutions named after traitors. Now they can get rid of Jefferson Davis Highway and take reagan's name off the airport. Having his name on National Airport is an insult to all of us. They even repeat his name on the metro when they approach to stop. No one should need to hear it. It's a disgrace.

Just what sort of trash plastered these names around in the first place? Sounds nazi.

Why did our local airport have to be renamed? If there was any reason why (which there wasn't) that our airport needed to be renamed, why rename it after a whore rather than being kept as it always was. The whore was still alive at the time. Why must we live in filth and pronounce this whores' name all over the place? How about just plain "National Airport," or "Capitol Gateway Airport," or even "Liberty National Airport" if there was some reason to rename it, which there wasn't. National Airport did fine over many decades.

Why did our local airport have to be renamed? If there was any reason why (which there wasn't) that our airport needed to be renamed, why rename it after a whore rather than being kept as it always was. The whore was still alive at the time. Why must we live in filth and pronounce this whores' name all over the place? How about just plain "National Airport," or "Capitol Gateway Airport," or even "Liberty National Airport" if there was some reason to rename it, which there wasn't. National Airport did fine over many decades.

You don't like the name Reagan, lots of people do.

What ya gonna do, attack the signs with spray paint? Now, untold numbers of international passengers are greeted daily by the name of a popular president.

As was always the plan.

Not be erased.

The School Board gets to decide

Just like they decided to name it after Stuart

As was always the plan.

Not be erased.

Standard lib deflection, when they lose.

I never said they did not have the power to make this decision.

I was commenting on what their action means.

That is something you know of course. YOu just pretended to be too stupid to understand that, in order to dodge addressing my conclusion,

my well argued and supported conclusion.

You know that my position on this is correct.

Yet you support policies that you know are bad for America and Americans, and will only grow worse with time.

You are an ideologue ready to see your people and nation suffer to advance a political agenda.

Not be erased.

That is something you know of course. YOu just pretended to be too stupid to understand that, in order to dodge addressing my conclusion,

Yet you support policies that you know are bad for America and Americans, and will only grow worse with time.

You are an ideologue ready to see your people and nation suffer to advance a political agenda.
It means they think Obama deserves it more than Stuart

No brainer

Not be erased.

It means they think Obama deserves it more than Stuart

No brainer

We've spent 14 pages with me discussing what I think it means.

YOu have not addressed my point seriously yet,

and now you are pretending it was not even mentioned.

When you have to play such games to avoid addressing your enemie's point?

That means you are on the wrong side of the issue.

Forum List

Back