Virginia School dumps Jeb Stuart Elementary name

All loyal Americans sell weapons to terrorists.
I cant wait for my turn. I want a Nobel peace prize too!

A true least the children can now attend a school they are proud of

this is the one that's going to make me forget everything i ever knew about the war of southern stupidity

they warned me this would happen, but would i listen?

this is the one that's going to make me forget everything i ever knew about the war of southern stupidity

Can you imagine the Confederacy finding out that a school in their Capitol was named after a black President?

Everything they fought against

I cant wait to hear that rightwingers great great great great grandkids are going to trump university next year ;)

Now known as Barack Obama Elementary
Good to see them named after a great, loyal American rather than a Traitor

Richmond renaming school after Obama, scrapping Confederate's name
You got to love naming a school after someone who sells guns to Mexican drug cartels, bombs a hospital, uses the IRS as a brown shirt squad. If they were looking for names they could have used Stalin, Chairman Mao, or my personal favorite Satin.

Richmond should erect Barack Obama statues in place of Civil War traitors

Honor someone who actually loves America

Can you imagine the Confederacy finding out that a school in their Capitol was named after a black President?

I was told on another post that Confederates weren't exactly fighting against black people being free -- it was more a states rights issue in regards to burdensome federal regulations that were hurting small businesses and causing financial angst among the middle class -- you know, what Trump got elected for....just kidding

I was told on another post that Confederates weren't exactly fighting against black people being free -- it was more a states rights issue in regards to burdensome federal regulations that were hurting small businesses and causing financial angst among the middle class -- you know, what Trump got elected for....just kidding
Negro slaves hated states rights
Slavery was no big deal

Forum List

Back