Virginia poll: Bernie ahead of Trump by 9% (Hillary won it by 5%)

I was nervous in my Virginia because Hillary won there by not-so-big 5% and some people say that Bernie is a weak candidate and he's McGovern, blah blah blah.
Guess what. This new Roanoke College has Sanders ahead of Cheeto 49-40%.
You guys are f*****. The supreme Court will be majority liberal sooner than you think.
Roanoke College Poll: Virginians prefer all Democrats to Trump but many Dems underwater on favorability | Roanoke College

This should come as no surprise to anyone...Virginia has become a disgusting, shithole full of disgusting twisted pieces of shit....VA like Mexifornia, Loon York and all other filthy shitholes has been conceded to the party of free shit, filth and foreigners.
Haven't you moved out of your shithole yet?

I was nervous in my Virginia because Hillary won there by not-so-big 5% and some people say that Bernie is a weak candidate and he's McGovern, blah blah blah.
You guys are f*****. The supreme Court will be majority liberal sooner than you think.
Roanoke College Poll: Virginians prefer all Democrats to Trump but many Dems underwater on favorability | Roanoke College

Funny dog looks at your post with a puzzled expression, and wonders if you're crazy...

funny%20dog.gif

This should come as no surprise to anyone...Virginia has become a disgusting, shithole full of disgusting twisted pieces of shit....VA like Mexifornia, Loon York and all other filthy shitholes has been conceded to the party of free shit, filth and foreigners.

No, not yet...and my shithole remains the shittiest shithole of all shitholes

Virginia?
Why would you think, even for one second, that the entire nation will not become just like that? What is the actual trend?

Who will stop it? ~Good men~ ?

All that was required for evil men to prevail was for ~good men~ to do nothing.

What's taking you so long? Life's a bitch I suspect.

So here we are in 2020 discussing the odds that the likely Democrat Nominee (A HARD CORE COMMUNIST)......might win in 2020.......

You've come a long way, babe.

Wonder what the future holds?

I lead a big boy life...I have big boy responsibilities...I have big boy assets. Unfortunately those like me aren’t really able to drop everything and run...an exit strategy takes time to execute for big boys. You wouldn’t understand.

So.... Democrats wasted 2 years and millions of tax dollars investigating Russian collusion on Trump and then go on to make a man who honeymooned in the Soviet Union their leading candidate? You seriously couldn't make this $hit up.

If polls were right, the Beast would be president.

And then the democrats went on a gun banning spree.........

Didn't all the polls say Biden was the front runner?

Until the votes were counted, and he wasn't.

I lead a big boy life...I have big boy responsibilities...I have big boy assets. Unfortunately those like me aren’t really able to drop everything and run...an exit strategy takes time to execute for big boys. You wouldn’t understand.
I understand you are an unhappy broke bitch.

Forum List

Back