Virginia poll: Bernie ahead of Trump by 9% (Hillary won it by 5%)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Still over nine months from the election....Your continued poll spam is as meaningless today as it was yesterday...and the day before.....and the day before.....and the day before......

Polls are only spam when Cheeto is in trouble.

I was nervous in my Virginia because Hillary won there by not-so-big 5% and some people say that Bernie is a weak candidate and he's McGovern, blah blah blah.
Guess what. This new Roanoke College has Sanders ahead of Cheeto 49-40%.
You guys are f*****. The supreme Court will be majority liberal sooner than you think.
Roanoke College Poll: Virginians prefer all Democrats to Trump but many Dems underwater on favorability | Roanoke College

This should come as no surprise to anyone...Virginia has become a disgusting, shithole full of disgusting twisted pieces of shit....VA like Mexifornia, Loon York and all other filthy shitholes has been conceded to the party of free shit, filth and foreigners.

I was nervous in my Virginia because Hillary won there by not-so-big 5% and some people say that Bernie is a weak candidate and he's McGovern, blah blah blah.
You guys are f*****. The supreme Court will be majority liberal sooner than you think.
Roanoke College Poll: Virginians prefer all Democrats to Trump but many Dems underwater on favorability | Roanoke College
Not saying you are wrong but THIS is a big reason why

. Region

Southwest Virginia 8%

Southside 8%

Shenandoah Valley 6%

Central Virginia/Richmond 19%

Northern Virginia 35%

Tidewater 25%

That's where all the democrats are at!

Why do you continue to post the same repetitive poll shit? Polls of 500 people mean absolutely nothing.

. Region

Southwest Virginia 8%

Southside 8%

Shenandoah Valley 6%

Northern Virginia 35%

Tidewater 25%

What should be the right order? Then we will go from there

. Region

Southwest Virginia 8%

Southside 8%

Shenandoah Valley 6%

Northern Virginia 35%

Tidewater 25%

Well Lynchburg and Roanoke are huge cities so they should have more people in there. Why not split it evenly? 6 areas so 17% apiece somewhere in there..I mean between NoVa and Tidewater its 60% that's ridiculous

Virginia poll: Bernie ahead of Trump by 9%
They be smokin' some good shit in that state.

hqdefault.jpg

And only polled 14% of independents? Good lord
That was probably only for the Democratic party portion of the poll. Guys you have to stop being so stupid. Unless you're pretending.

And only polled 14% of independents? Good lord

Why do you continue to post the same repetitive poll shit? Polls of 500 people mean absolutely nothing.

. Region

Southwest Virginia 8%

Southside 8%

Shenandoah Valley 6%

Northern Virginia 35%

Tidewater 25%

Here is the thing fellas----------->Did Hilly win Virginia last election? Yes she did!

The truth is--------------> we are interested in Ohio, Florida, Penn, Wisconsin, and Michigan, and truth be told Trump COULD lose 1 of them, and still win!

Just in case you are wondering---------> If Bernard is the nominee, Florida and Ohio are LOCKS for the GOP! Now you are down to 3-) And that is only if Trump can't steal one somewhere else-)

Sanders and Bloomberg are ties in Virginia

Don't count on Bernie getting the nomination. Age dictates that this is Hillary's last chance. She's not gonna go quietly into the night. I'm just sayin'.

From your poll-

Analysis

“While each of the Democratic candidates leads President Trump in head-to-head matchups, their unfavorable ratings suggest this is hardly a lovefest,” said Harry Wilson, director of the Roanoke College Poll. “Only Buttigieg and Klobuchar are above water, and they are not well known in Virginia. Meanwhile, Trump’s numbers appear to have been impervious to impeachment and the Commonwealth is evenly split in how it views the outcome of the impeachment trial.”

“In the Commonwealth, it appears that this session of the General Assembly has increased disapproval of Governor Northam…and approval to a much lesser extent. Still, opinion regarding gun control has remained stable.”

34. And would you describe your political party affiliation as Democrat, Republican, Independent, some other party or no affiliation?

Democrat 38%

Republican 31%

Independent 14%

Other/None12%

Refused 6%

A college poll?...heads full of mush......Buuuaaaahahahahaha

This election, no matter who the DNC makes as their nominee, will all hinge on voter turn out.

I have seen some independent YouTuber videos of those Trump rallies. They feature minorities and Democrats.

Now, I have no illusions about the metadata compiling of how the Trump campaign sends out those tickets and how they fill up those venues so that should the corporate media take film of stills of the rallies, they will have the images desired.

. . . but just the simple fact that they have the enthusiasm and motivations to fill those venues with whatever demographic that the campaign feels like filling them with?

. . . well, that's the point.

It's all about voter enthusiasm and voter turnout.

It is easy to call folks up and ask them who they prefer for president. A lot of the social scientists have agendas themselves. It makes good headlines.

But when the rubber meets the road, it takes motivation and enthusiasm to make sure you are registered and to take the time to make sure you know where your polling location is, and to be in line before the polls close on election day.

That is what this all comes down to. Some folks, in certain parties are motivated to do that. In other parties? As soon as they get out of work, the most important thing is being at the pub or the club.

So. . . .it will all come down to is. . . .TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT TURNOUT

Forum List

Back