Virginia declares "state of emergency"

Ever since President Trump destroyed Hitlery Clinton in the election, the left have become more and more violent...

BREAKING: Virginia Gov. declares state of emergency over violent ‘Alt-Right’ protests

Yeah, the KKK is all about peace love and understanding...

star-trek-face-palm-picard.jpg

The terrorist car killer was registered as a Republican in OH.

Get

A

Clue
And the other side who were on scene armed with clubs and bats? Who were they?

Now they aren't snowflake. You need to socialize with people who don't hate America.

The Nazis who attended that rally are being identified and publicly named through a group effort on Twitter. One of the Nazis has already been fired from their job because of it. More will follow. Employers don't like having Nazi employees.

If you'd like to reciprocate and ID and name the counter-protestors, please proceed. I'm sure those ID'd would enjoy getting thanks from their friends and employers.

That's how the USA works, at least with the moral 80%. Fascists are despised, anti-fascists are praised. Those in the immoral 20%, represented by the conservatives on this thread, will side with the fascists, but only in the fascist SafeSpace provided for them here. They don't dare do it in the real world.

Last edited:
The democrat governor botched the entire Police presence in the Charlottesville demonstration and now he wants to cover his ass with a state of emergency when there is no longer an emergency. What the hell happens in a state of emergency anyway? Is it a slick way of having the Feds fund the mess?

Fascists are despised
Which is exactly why everyone hates you and your fellow progressives. Incidentally Mammaries - 80% of the (moral) U.S. hates liars as well. Something we unequivocally established about you in another thread.

Which is exactly why everyone hates you and your fellow progressives.

Mmmm. Your bitter tears of despair are so tasty. I think everyone is noticing how shrill you and your fellow fascists have gotten. It was vital for your fascist movement to have the PC mainstream media covering for your fascism, and that's not happening any more. You took your violence and treason too far, and it backfired on you badly.

So, tell us about how you went out in the real world and proudly announced your fascism and white supremacism. How did it go?

What? You mean you only put on your brownshirt act in a message board SafeSpace, because you know decent people would shun you if you tried it in the real world?

Incidentally Mammaries - 80% of the (moral) U.S. hates liars as well. Something we unequivocally established about you in another thread.

I'm trying to help you repent now, but I won't be able to help you after you're dead and burning in Hell. And you know that's going to happen. You can try to lie here, but you won't be able to lie to God on Judgement Day. He's going to point out that there was no "It's okay to lie about liberals" clause in the Ten Commandments. You may think you made a special deal with Satan to get a luxury suite in Hell, but Satan is the Lord of Lies, and he won't keep that deal.

Ever since President Trump destroyed Hitlery Clinton in the election, the left have become more and more violent...

BREAKING: Virginia Gov. declares state of emergency over violent ‘Alt-Right’ protests

Nice spin on that one, but we watched a Trump supporter take his car and ram it into a crowd of peaceful protesters, killing one, injuring 19 others, and 3 police officers are now dead. They are now in the streets of Charlottesville, chanting "Hile Trump."
Charlottesville officials: 1 dead, 19 injured after crash near 'Unite the Right' rally - CNN

trump-nazi2.png

This should be no surprise to anyone. This is the result of electing someone that campaigned on hate, division, and violence. White Nationalists aka the ALT right (the new members of the Republican party) feel wholly emboldened because they have a "friend" in the Oval office. White Nationalists hate groups were actually making robo calls for Trump during the election season.--LOL
Hear a white nationalist’s robocall urging Iowa voters to back Trump

Of course, the Presidential response to this state of emergency, came from his tweety account.

You voted for it, you OWN it--:badgrin:

The southern part of this country is obviously still stuffed full of bigotry, hate & misogyny. Well hidden, until Trump showed up as a candidate, and then they crawled out of the woodwork to get to him. That's how Trump became the poster boy of the Republican party. Even 80% of Evangelicals in this country cast a vote for him--because bigotry, hate, & misogyny are very well rooted in the South.

You have elected a clown

th

and he has brought a Yuuuuge circus with him, that has now turned deadly.
Remaining Trump supporters aren't doing themselves any favors - Alabama Political Reporter
. Talk your idiotic bullcrap all you want, but most know where this nation has been, where it was going, and how it was getting there, and the majority didn't like it anymore. Stir up all the crap you can, but it won't work this time. Americans have grown tired of the leftist do what we want or say, but don't do it yourselves or else bullcrap. You are speaking for your own, but not for the majority in this country who have had enough of trying it the leftist idiotic way. It's the right's turn now, and you will sit back and like it.

Which is exactly why everyone hates you and your fellow progressives.

Mmmm. Your bitter tears of despair are so tasty. I think everyone is noticing how shrill you and your fellow fascists have gotten. It was vital for your fascist movement to have the PC mainstream media covering for your fascism, and that's not happening any more. You took your violence and treason too far, and it backfired on you badly.

So, tell us about how you went out in the real world and proudly announced your fascism and white supremacism. How did it go?

What? You mean you only put on your brownshirt act in a message board SafeSpace, because you know decent people would shun you if you tried it in the real world?

Incidentally Mammaries - 80% of the (moral) U.S. hates liars as well. Something we unequivocally established about you in another thread.

I'm trying to help you repent now, but I won't be able to help you after you're dead and burning in Hell. And you know that's going to happen. You can try to lie here, but you won't be able to lie to God on Judgement Day. He's going to point out that there was no "It's okay to lie about liberals" clause in the Ten Commandments. You may think you made a special deal with Satan to get a luxury suite in Hell, but Satan is the Lord of Lies, and he won't keep that deal.
. Keep fooling yourselves, but the nation has had enough of the PC bullcrap, and the tolerance to the point of getting innocent American's killed. No more, and you will see.

Now they aren't snowflake. You need to socialize with people who don't hate America.

The Nazis who attended that rally are being identified and publicly named through a group effort on Twitter. One of the Nazis has already been fired from their job because of it. More will follow. Employers don't like having Nazi employees.

If you'd like to reciprocate and ID and name the counter-protestors, please proceed. I'm sure those ID'd would enjoy getting thanks from their friends and employers.

That's how the USA works, at least with the moral 80%. Fascists are despised, anti-fascists are praised. Those in the immoral 20%, represented by the conservatives on this thread, will side with the fascists, but only in the fascist SafeSpace provided for them here. They don't dare do it in the real world.
. Just remember that your game can work both ways. Becareful what you wish for, because you just might find yourself in the same boats. Then the crying and knashing of teeth begins.

And now the facist has completely gone off the sanity rails....:cuckoo:
Mmmm. Your bitter tears of despair are so tasty. I think everyone is noticing how shrill you and your fellow fascists have gotten.
Well...I'm sure you've spent a lifetime swallowing stuff from other men, mammaries and following it up with "mmmmm...so tasty" but your nonsense doesn't really apply here. See - conservatives are winning (and winning big). We own the House, the Senate, the White House, and a mind-boggling 33 of the 50 states (in contrast - the Dumbocrats own 5 states with the rest being split). The American people are fed up with you anti-American, anti-constitutional, anti-liberty facists. Over 1,000 seats lost since you oppressive facist idiots violated the U.S. Constitution with "Obamacare".
That's quite the little spiel coming from the facist who was caught lying here on USMB. I caught you. Pointed it out for everyone to see too. Would you like me to link it here in this thread as well?

I have an exceptional relationship with God. My soul is at peace. You? Yeah...not so much. "Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness" mammaries. And that's all you do.

. Nothing but lame jokes left eh ??
Well the left has to resort to that, beagle9. President Trump has made America great again. He's averaged 184,000 jobs per month (over 1 million in the 6 months since his inauguration). Unemployment is at a 16-year low. The stock market is through the roof. He has secured the border. Renegotiated trade agreements to favor the U.S. Restored power back to the states and the people. Rolled back Barack Insane Obama's illegal/unconstitutional Executive Orders. Hell - he's even paid off $68 billion of our national debt (first time in well over a century that has happened).

They literally have nothing of substance to attack.

ANTIFA are fascist themselves, so how can they be antifascist?

I wouldn't want to have fascist employees or cop murdering thugs, so I would fire anyone who belonged to ANTIFA or BLM.

Nice spin on that one, but we watched a Trump supporter take his car and ram it into a crowd of peaceful protesters, killing one, injuring 19 others, and 3 police officers are now dead. They are now in the streets of Charlottesville, chanting "Hile Trump."
Charlottesville officials: 1 dead, 19 injured after crash near 'Unite the Right' rally - CNN

trump-nazi2.png

This should be no surprise to anyone. This is the result of electing someone that campaigned on hate, division, and violence. White Nationalists aka the ALT right (the new members of the Republican party) feel wholly emboldened because they have a "friend" in the Oval office. White Nationalists hate groups were actually making robo calls for Trump during the election season.--LOL
Hear a white nationalist’s robocall urging Iowa voters to back Trump

Of course, the Presidential response to this state of emergency, came from his tweety account.

You voted for it, you OWN it--:badgrin:

The southern part of this country is obviously still stuffed full of bigotry, hate & misogyny. Well hidden, until Trump showed up as a candidate, and then they crawled out of the woodwork to get to him. That's how Trump became the poster boy of the Republican party. Even 80% of Evangelicals in this country cast a vote for him--because bigotry, hate, & misogyny are very well rooted in the South.

You have elected a clown

th

and he has brought a Yuuuuge circus with him, that has now turned deadly.
Remaining Trump supporters aren't doing themselves any favors - Alabama Political Reporter

Talk your idiotic bullcrap all you want, but most know where this nation has been, where it was going, and how it was getting there, and the majority didn't like it anymore. Stir up all the crap you can, but it won't work this time. Americans have grown tired of the leftist do what we want or say, but don't do it yourselves or else bullcrap. You are speaking for your own, but not for the majority in this country who have had enough of trying it the leftist idiotic way. It's the right's turn now, and you will sit back and like it.

Well you're not going anywhere with less than half a nation--:badgrin: Trump beating Hillary Clinton by a mere accumulated 78K votes in 3 blue states while losing the popular vote by 3 MILLION is NOT what anyone would consider a "Tromping."

You have been all over this board and starting threads about a "civil war." You're definitely the typical mindset of a Trump supporter. The chickens have come home to roost, and America is looking at the result of a National Candidate, (now President) who campaigned on hate, division and violence.

It couldn't have been better stated, when former Grand Wizard of the KKK, David Duke stated this in Charlottesville--

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says Racist Rally Represents Trump's Promises

They are Trump's base support--and Trump is not going to offend them by calling them what they are. He needs all the support he can get right now, and he knows it--:badgrin: This is also what Hillary Clinton meant when she stated that 50% of Trump's base of support are deplorable.

tiki_torches.jpg

th

Representing the new right wing of the Republican party. Move over Tea Party,

Last edited:
That's quite the little spiel coming from the facist who was caught lying here on USMB. I caught you.

You're one boring snowflake. All you can do now is weep at people.

And you've gotten weepier, now that your Nazi brethren are getting savaged. It's clear that you identified with those Nazis very strongly. You all screwed up big time. Before, you tended to just murder blacks. This time, you murdered a pretty white woman, and even non-liberals are shocked about that.

Pointed it out for everyone to see too. Would you like me to link it here in this thread as well?

I'd enjoy that. After all, I made you cry and run in the other thread when you tried that lie there, and I'll do the same here. Humiliating you is fun, so I can usually make time to do it.

You all screwed up big time. Before, you tended to just murder blacks. This time, you murdered a pretty white woman...
Typical fascist progressive. Mammaries values the life of a single white person over the lives of many black people. Flat out said it for everyone to see.

Forum List

Back