Violent Rap Lyrics

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Does the violent rap lyrics add to violence.

Do you think it caused some kids to act violently?

• Banned
Is this only true for black people?

does this translate into all people?

Oh no.. violent Lyrics.. what shall we do now?

Big deal, I've heard crazy lyrics.. It didn't make more or less Violent..

It's all about the person, and even if their weren't any Violent lyrics those kids or whoever it is would still act violently..

Oh no.. violent Lyrics.. what shall we do now?

Big deal, I've heard crazy lyrics.. It didn't make more or less Violent..

It's all about the person, and even if their weren't any Violent lyrics those kids or whoever it is would still act violently..

really? So why is propaganda looked down upon if words by themsleves do not matter?

Why does the right wing spin/media honcho Frank Luntz coach GOP leaders on how to rephrase talking points? Words matter.

Now I like free speech, but I don't deny it's downside as shitheads like you do.

• Banned
Violent talk promotes violence.

Making violence look like an answer to any situation makes violence more likey

We have laws against instigating a riot. Most of the instigation are words...only words.

Why not allow children to be told gay marriage is okay, why fight sex education in schools as leading to sex, but then defend violent rap lyrics aimed at a youth audience?

We have laws against instigating a riot. Most of the instigation are words...only words.

Why not allow children to be told gay marriage is okay, why fight sex education in schools as leading to sex, but then defend violent rap lyrics aimed at a youth audience?

i must have scrolled by the defense part.

*woof

Because words matter.

Telling people LIES to make them Hurt Americans is very much happening in this country.

The gun crazies have already killed officers sine Obama took office and the NRA has claimed Obama wants to take their guns

Because words matter.

Telling people LIES to make them Hurt Americans is very much happening in this country.

The gun crazies have already killed officers sine Obama took office and the NRA has claimed Obama wants to take their guns

Yeah, like Obama and Co. have nothing better to do than to take away people's guns.

These people are nuts.

Damn now they are insulting dead officers.

They see nothing but political gain in everything that happens

Because words matter.

tissue?

I listen to Eminem. But every time I was on a person's property who had children...

Hey! How come you don't have me on ignore? Don't you want to be in with the popular crowd?

:lol:

Because words matter.

Yeah, like Obama and Co. have nothing better to do than to take away people's guns.

These people are nuts.

Who had their guns taken away? any names?

Because words matter.

tissue?

I listen to Eminem. But every time I was on a person's property who had children...

Hey! How come you don't have me on ignore? Don't you want to be in with the popular crowd?

:lol:

if i cared about being popular, i'd spend less time on messageboards. :cool:

i think video games are much more likely to foster violent behavior, but i have a soft spot for the sugar hill gang.

Because words matter.

These people are nuts.

No one I know of but it's coming, doncha know?

Thats the thing.

That same talk under Clinton gave us the Waco and the Murrha building bombing

Because words matter.

These people are nuts.

Only those who killed officers with them

Forum List

Back