Violent Rap Lyrics

Is this only true for black people?

does this translate into all people?

No. But it does apply to stupid white kids that are trying to be stupid black kids. I have a greek friend that has a late teens greek(white) son with a black girlfriend that just got out of prison for shooting someone in our very nice Seattle neighborhood of Magnolia. He thinks he is a gang banger and the only proof of that is the scars and bruisews and trips to the emergency room from the beatings he takes from other gang bangers.

ROTF, HUGGY. My black and Latino friends from school who live in places like Gary, Hammond, EC, etc. would probably eat that guy for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a bedtime snack!

Because words matter.

Telling people LIES to make them Hurt Americans is very much happening in this country.

The gun crazies have already killed officers sine Obama took office and the NRA has claimed Obama wants to take their guns

Lies? You mean like all the Lies the MSM keeps spewing? Yes, even your own lovely MSNBC spews lies..

But, of course your to Close Minded to Admit that..

And of course your going to ignore this post like you never saw it..

really? So why is propaganda looked down upon if words by themsleves do not matter?

Why does the right wing spin/media honcho Frank Luntz coach GOP leaders on how to rephrase talking points? Words matter.

Now I like free speech, but I don't deny it's downside as shitheads like you do.

Dante.. Comparing Propaganda to Rap Lyrics is silly..

Propaganda is obviously different.. That Affects more folks more than Rap Lyrics..

Obviously, Propaganda has taken you over.. Hell, you don't go a single day without posting something Anti-Tea Party.. You have Tea Party Fevah?

Shitheads like me? What the fuck? What have I done in this thread to call me a shithead? You got some Tom Fevah now? You groping on me boy? I don't roll that way Dante..

Last edited:
It's really a question of which came first, the chicken or the egg? In my opinion, listening to violent music doesn't make you violent, but being violent will more than likely lead you to listen to violent music. Regardless, you can't just look at one issue like music, and certainly not just one genre of music because you may or may not like it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrQtOoQRpc]YouTube - N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton (Uncut) [HD][/ame]

Anybody get the sudden urge to kill people? No? Then I don't suppose "violent lyrics" are more likely than anything else to lead to violence.

Yep, whackos who are actually willing to shoot people, or rape people, or rob people, would probably NEVER do those things if they didn't hear about them in music :rolleyes:

It's really a question of which came first, the chicken or the egg? In my opinion, listening to violent music doesn't make you violent, but being violent will more than likely lead you to listen to violent music. Regardless, you can't just look at one issue like music, and certainly not just one genre of music because you may or may not like it.

If you're a violent enough person to commit violent atrocities, you'd be doing it whether you heard it in music or not.

This is just yet another case of trying to shift the focus away from where it SHOULD be: people's own personal responsibility.

Does the violent rap lyrics add to violence.

Do you think it caused some kids to act violently?

Yes I think they do as one factor other factors are:

Violence in movies.
Violence on TV.
Violence in video games.
etc.

It all adds up to a less peaceful society in my opinion.

If you're a violent enough person to commit violent atrocities, you'd be doing it whether you heard it in music or not.

This is just yet another case of trying to shift the focus away from where it SHOULD be: people's own personal responsibility.

Yep the personal parental responsibility to protect your kids from things that promote violence?

Forum List

Back