Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

Tell me why I should care if you want to delude yourself into thinking that I'm a 20 year old loser who lives in his parents basement?

I think the point the guy is trying to make is.........you get hysterical about everything. I would have just said you present like one of those crayon guys. Nobody buys this Nazi narrative.......I mean, c'mon now.......this is 3 years of this and except for the hyper-progressives, nobody is caring.

Frankly, most people tuned into this stuff think we have a % of the public who are bobbleheads and suckered into the crock media rants of racism. Those trying to paint Trump supporters as white supremacists are seen as wingnuts. People know there are haters out there on both sides. Doy

s0n.....you think your shit is mainstream. WTF?!! Few think like you which makes you fringe. Too......its dogma that anybody who has his own photo as an avatar is seen as a social oddball. Just sayin'...........
I'm hysterical? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

While you and that Lincoln character engage in unhinged rants a claim that there is no problem when there is ample evidence to the contrary:1peleas:
Like all queers you are a emotional hemophiliac.
At least you haven't claimed the protesters are "all homophobic".........yet.
Get some therapy pal.
View attachment 274646
Do you say that with a 'lisp'?
Looks like someone has a little 'mommy issue'. She didn't breastfeed you apparently.
'Butt Plug Pete' is needing more volunteers!
Better hurry before he drops out of the race.

You're just spitting up on yourself now. Get a grip and read my post AGAIN. Get reading lessons while you're at it. You're either being deliberately obtuse or you are just that stupid. Not sure which. I was quite clear on what I believe the limits of free speech to be and it does not include simply advocation for discrimination as despicable as that is .

From your post, right above.

The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) states that "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law".

Did you not read what you cut and pasted? Or just not understand it? Or not expect to be called on it?
With the emphasis being on hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law".

But that international law. I did not say that simply advocating for discrimination should be prohibited in the US

Dude. That is the issue. That is why Antifa is targeting the Proud BOys, because the Proud Boys are Western Chauvinist and by the standards of the Left today, simply saying the "West is the Best" is considered by people like you and antifa, to be advocacy to discrimination AND THUS VIOLENCE.

And it is obvious from the actions of Antifa, the liberals politicians that work with them in suppressing speech, and the support they get from mainstream dems,

where people like you want to take US.

IF, you are truly not aware of this, you need to educate yourself, ASAP, so you can join me in pushing back against these proto-marxist want a be tyrants.
It is not the "western" part of western chauvinist that I object to. It is the "chauvinist" part. But I actually support their right to continue to make asses of themselves with that sort of rhetoric.

So, you stand against say, the way certain speech can get you arrested in the UK now? You do NOT want that here?
I'm not familiar with what type of speech can get you arrested in the UK. I made my position clear on where I draw the line in the US.

From your post, right above.

The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) states that "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law".

Did you not read what you cut and pasted? Or just not understand it? Or not expect to be called on it?

But that international law. I did not say that simply advocating for discrimination should be prohibited in the US

Dude. That is the issue. That is why Antifa is targeting the Proud BOys, because the Proud Boys are Western Chauvinist and by the standards of the Left today, simply saying the "West is the Best" is considered by people like you and antifa, to be advocacy to discrimination AND THUS VIOLENCE.

And it is obvious from the actions of Antifa, the liberals politicians that work with them in suppressing speech, and the support they get from mainstream dems,

IF, you are truly not aware of this, you need to educate yourself, ASAP, so you can join me in pushing back against these proto-marxist want a be tyrants.
It is not the "western" part of western chauvinist that I object to. It is the "chauvinist" part. But I actually support their right to continue to make asses of themselves with that sort of rhetoric.

So, you stand against say, the way certain speech can get you arrested in the UK now? You do NOT want that here?
I'm not familiar with what type of speech can get you arrested in the UK. I made my position clear on where I draw the line in the US.

Except you say nice things about antifa. You support their narrative that the are "anti-fascist"

when they are obviously more about being against any speech or people to the right of Joe Biden.

Your claim of not supporting the general trend of your movement, is not very convincing.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan
Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

What's about a huge amount of Anti-Trump Antifa gangs who assault non-stop American patriots.

During WW II, the U.S. much relied on Russia's anti-fascist forces, and the very definition is complexified with the addition of "proto-fascist." Is anyone really taking this propaganda seriously when it plays this signifier-signified game in Mathias' article? That's Virginia, not North Carolina. We excise North Carolina due to its less-addicted link to religious American violence and the latter's propensity to fascism.

Except you say nice things about antifa. You support their narrative that the are "anti-fascist"

when they are obviously more about being against any speech or people to the right of Joe Biden.

Your claim of not supporting the general trend of your movement, is not very convincing.
Are you really that fucking pig headed?? Or, more likely, you just playing your idiotic games again. What "general trend " am I claiming not to support ? I have said that I support ANTIFA's goal of fighting Fascism. I also have said that I don't always support their tactics-such as shutting down free speech unless it crosses the line to threats or inciting violence. What part of that don't you understand??

I will say exactly what I believe at all times. If you find something unconvincing it's your comprehension problems that are getting in the way

Are you really that fucking pig headed?? Or, more likely, you just playing your idiotic games again. What "general trend " am I claiming not to support ? I have said that I support ANTIFA's goal of fighting Fascism. I also have said that I don't always support their tactics-such as shutting down free speech unless it crosses the line to threats or inciting violence. What part of that don't you understand??

I will say exactly what I believe at all times. If you find something unconvincing it's your comprehension problems that are getting in the way

Because Antifa almost never is actually fighting actual fascism, but far more often just fairly normal center right people with normal center right views.

And you accept the obvious lie, that their goal is "fighting Fascism" when it is obviously something more akin to PRACTICING a from of lefty fascism.

Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

What's about a huge amount of Anti-Trump Antifa gangs who assault non-stop American patriots.
th
th

Because Antifa almost never is actually fighting actual fascism, but far more often just fairly normal center right people with normal center right views.

And you accept the obvious lie, that their goal is "fighting Fascism" when it is obviously something more akin to PRACTICING a from of lefty fascism.
You can believe whatever the fuck you want. It won't make it reality.

Their use of violence against people who are not fascists, is common.

I know that you can find someone, (the SPLC) that will claim that anyone to the right of Joe Biden is a fascists, or some such shit,

but that is just political cover bullshit.

Ben Fucking Shapiro is not a white supremacists. Milo is not an white supremacists.

When you support these obvious bullshit rationalizations for their fascist thuggery, you are supporting the fascist thuggery.

JUST DON'T DO THAT.

You can still be a complete lefty. JUST DONT' SUPPORT THE USE OF POLITICAL VIOLENCE.

I know that you can find someone, (the SPLC) that will claim that anyone to the right of Joe Biden is a fascists, or some such shit,

Ben Fucking Shapiro is not a white supremacists. Milo is not an white supremacists.

When you support these obvious bullshit rationalizations for their fascist thuggery, you are supporting the fascist thuggery.

JUST DON'T DO THAT.

You can still be a complete lefty. JUST DONT' SUPPORT THE USE OF POLITICAL VIOLENCE.
Give it a fucking rest. :1peleas:

JUST DON'T DO THAT.

These people, are they really your friends?

170812134810-20-charlottesville-white-nationalist-protest-0812-large-169.jpg

JUST DON'T DO THAT.

More of your stupidity. You post a picture without a link or explanation-something that I scolded you for before. Who the fuck are they?. .

JUST DON'T DO THAT.

More of your stupidity. You post a picture without a link or explanation-something that I scolded you for before. Who the fuck are they?. .

Your buddies, Antifa.

antifa rioting - Google Search

upload_2019-8-16_16-59-57.jpeg

Antifa-II-800x445.jpg

260317antifa.jpg

Why are all of these social media companies corporations so lenient on antifa, but shun the '''fascists"? Shouldn't corporations be backing fascists over leftists? Yet all these corporations do the opposite?

Why are all of these social media companies corporations so lenient on antifa, but shun the '''fascists"? Shouldn't corporations be backing fascists over leftists? Yet all these corporations do the opposite?
Are you fucking serious? Do you remember when the Fascists were coddled leading up to WWII ?

By Christopher Mathias

th
th

Sick faggots cause stress!

Are you fucking serious? Do you remember when the Fascists were coddled leading up to WWII ?

You're wrong.

15889835._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

ANTIFA is a paid by NWO criminal murder gang

You're wrong.

15889835._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg
Chamberlain WWII appeasement

Image: thecommentator.com
Neville Chamberlain was the British prime minister as Great Britain entered World War II. He is known for his policy of "appeasement" toward Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany.
Neville Chamberlain - Mayor, Prime Minister, Government ...
www.biography.com/people/neville-chamberlain-9243721

Forum List

Back