Violence Has It's Home On The Left.

Sirhan Sirhan was a liberal?

Is this a joke thread? I mean, I know, generally Pchic's threads are jokes unintentionally, but this is really so retarded that it can't be meant to have been serious,

can it?

lewrock2002b75.gif

The Violence of Conservatism

by Jeffrey A. Tucker

CBC08-2004-120x200.gif

Ads like this one make me shudder, mainly because I once thought of myself as a conservative (for both good and bad reasons). The ad runs: "3 Conservative Books for $1 each" and examples of such conservative books flash by, all of them screaming for blood, exalting the imperial state, decrying the very basis of civilization (peace), and demanding the jailing of dissidents, and one more: something denouncing Democrats.

Sean Hannity's Deliver Us From Evil combines chauvinism and sacrilege, PJ O'Rourke's Peace Kills finds humor in slaughter, Ann Coulter's Treason imagines internment as a permanent solution to the problem of political dissent, and there are a hundred other books striking similar things available from the same service.

Whole article - The Violence of Conservatism by Jeffrey A. Tucker

Coulter, Hannity, and O'Rourke "make you shudder?"

:lol::lol::lol:

My, My My.....it certainly doesn't take much for your panties (or Jeffrey Tucker's, and apparently for his readers) to get wadded up!

O'Rourke, a Humorist, also wrote serious books like:
The Bachelor Home Companion: A Practical Guide to Keeping House Like a Pig
and
Give War a Chance: Eyewitness Accounts of Mankind's Struggle Against Tyranny, Injustice, and Alcohol-Free Beer.

Did either of those also "make you shudder?":eek:

I've read Coulter; its mostly satire and parody, a la Rush Limbaugh. Niether pretends to be a serious source of information. Sean Hannity published Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism in 2005. Despite being on the NYT Bestseller list, three years later Obama was elected President amid a landslide victory for liberalism.....and he "makes you shudder?"

Here's a book you should be reading:

51108720VNL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Is this a joke thread? I mean, I know, generally Pchic's threads are jokes unintentionally, but this is really so retarded that it can't be meant to have been serious,

can it?
Liberals always murder liberal presidents, don't you know?

Sirhan Sirhan was a Christian.

John Wilkes Booth (May 10, 1838– April 26, 1865) was an American stage actor who assassinated President Abraham Lincoln at Ford's Theatre, in Washington, D.C., on April 14, 1865. Booth was a member of the prominent 19th century Booth theatrical family from Maryland and, by the 1860s, was a well known actor.[1] He was also a Confederate sympathizer vehement in his denunciation of the Lincoln Administration and outraged by the South's defeat in the American Civil War. He strongly opposed the abolition of slavery in the United States and Lincoln's proposal to extend voting rights to recently emancipated slaves.

That just screams liberal, doesn't it? bwahahahaha!

Why is it that "conservatives" need to revise history? THAT would be a good anthropological study.

Much better than your first attempt!

Now, aren't you glad that I encouraged you to write again?

But it doesn't cover the fact that the left is traditionally- since the conclusion of WWI- opposed to a strong military option by the United States, and this was exactly what Booth wrote as his objection to President Lincoln.

Does this mean that you agree that the left is reponsible for all the rest of the presidential assassination violence outlined in the OP?

Or are you still looking into the rest: see how I've encouraged your education?

Eco-terrorism

Eco-terrorist organizations are generally grassroots organizations, do not have a hierarchal structure, and typically favor direct action approaches to their goals.[15]
Dr. Stefan Leader characterizes these groups, namely ELF, with having ‘leaderless resistance’ which he describes as “a technique by which terrorist groups can carry out violent acts while reducing the risk of infiltration by law enforcement elements. The basic principal of leaderless resistance is that there is no centralized authority or chain-of-command.”[16] Essentially this consists of independent cells which operate autonomously, sharing goals, but having no central leaders or formal organizational structure. Those who wish to join are typically encouraged to start their own cell, rather than seek out other members and jeopardize their secrecy (Leader & Probst, 2005).
Organizations that have been labeled as "eco-terrorists" in the United States include the Animal Liberation Front (ALF),[17] the Earth Liberation Front (ELF),[17] Greenpeace, the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, Earth First!.[9] The Coalition to Save the Preserves.[18] and the Hardesty Avengers.[19]
Greenpeace generally protests through civil disobedience or sabotage[9] and has also been implicated (and in some cases indicted) in eco-terrorism and associated unlawful use of monies as well as anti-piracy laws concerning unlawful boarding of private vessels on the high seas.[20]
In a 2002 testimony to the US Congress, an FBI official mentioned the actions of Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in the context of eco-terrorism.[21] The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society intervenes against whaling, seal hunting, and fishing operations with direct action tactics. In 1986, the group caused nearly 1.8 million dollars worth of damage to equipment used by whalers in Iceland.[9] In 1992, they attacked two Japanese ships that were drift-net fishing for squid by cutting their nets and throwing bombs on board the boats.[15]
Inspired by Edward Abbey, Earth First! began in 1980. Although the group has been credited with becoming more mainstream, its use of tree spiking during campaigns has been associated with the origins of eco-terrorism.[9][22] In 2002, a jury found that FBI agents and Oakland police officers violated constitutional rights to free speech and protection from unlawful searches of two Earth First! organizers accused of a 1990 car bombing. Authorities alleged that the bomb was in the car of one of the accused when it accidentally detonated. The pair sued investigators, alleging false arrest, illegal search, slanderous statements and conspiracy.[23]
The Earth Liberation Front, founded in 1992, joined with the Animal Liberation Front, which had its beginnings in England in 1979.[9] They have been connected primarily with arson but claim that they work to harm neither human nor animal.[9] A recent example of arson that was attributed to the ELF was in March 2008 concerning the “torching of luxury homes in the swank Seattle suburb of Woodinville".[24] A banner was left at the scene that claimed the housing development was not green, as advertised and was signed ELF.[25] In September 2009 the destruction of two radio towers in Seattle was also attributed to the ELF.[25] The FBI in 2001 named the ELF as "one of the most active extremist elements in the United States", and a "terrorist threat,"[17] although they publicly disavow harm to humans or animals.[26][27]
The Coalition to Save the Preserves was mentioned in FBI testimony as a group that was responsible for a series of arsons in Arizona. Using similar tactics to the ELF, they have caused more than $5 million in damages.[28]
Theodore Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber, was an independent eco-terrorist responsible for 23 injuries and 3 deaths through letter-bombs. He called for “the overthrow of the “industrial-technological” system”.[9]
A number of "local" organizations have also been indicted under US Federal laws related to eco-terrorism. These include, among others, the group "Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty."[29]
An ALF raid removing 82 beagles and 26 rabbits from Interfauna in Cambridge on St Patrick's Night 1990.[30]
Another example is the Hardesty Avengers who spiked trees in the Hardesty Mountains in Willamette National Forest in 1984.[19]
In January 2010, Al Jazeera aired an audiotape from al-Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden, in which he criticizes the United States for not signing the Kyoto Protocol and accuses it of causing global warming.[31][32][33]

1. "..serial liar..." Still the personal attack when you can't rebut the facts....

2. I gave the source of the statement, Wilke's own words, re: his objection to Lincoln'ws war policy.

3. Now, if you need a lesson on other-than-presidential violence by the left....
a. Can we count the SIEU thugs beating a black tea party member in St. Louis?
b. Malcolm X killed by (left wingers) Black Muslims.
c. Weather Underground
d. Black Panthers
e. Black Liberation Army…
f. Waverly Brown, killed by liberal ‘revolutionaries’ in the Brinks robbery, 1981
g. Robert Fassnacht, was a physics post-doctoral researcher who was killed by the bombing of Sterling Hall on August 24, 1970 on the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus… As a protest against the Vietnam War, Robert Fassnacht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4."...aiming to counter the idea that President Obama might become vicitm of a right wing assassin, .."
I showed in the OP that this was a fraudulent claim, and compared same to left wing glee at a Bush assassination.

5. "...But so what if right wingers haven’t traditionally figured heavily among presidential assassins..."
Did you realize that you were validating the OP?

you are very dense. and not in the least sly or clever. continue aping coulter or malkin or whatever pundit you like. you are making the same mistakes they do, and you compound them with your own brand of ineptitude. as always.

And did you feel that was a rebuttal?

How ironic that you include the term 'ineptidude.'

ineptidude, USMB school for scholololarly flail&fail. why would you think your OP deserves anything but laughter and finger-pointing, hehehe. pathetic.

can it?

Liberals can't be Christian?
Sure...but PC twisted his heritage into something it isn't.

The fact of the matter is, in the United States Christians are responsible for the majority of violent crimes.

heheheh...PC is incapable of seeing beyond the ravings of Coulter.

Well, look at the bright side. Most former Coulter fans have either moved on, or had the decency to shut up. It could be worse. Time was when forums like this were invested with garbage from Ann's fans.

Carby, once again I must thank you for representing the attitude, should I call it fear, in opposition to open debate...

"...had the decency to shut up..."

The left would like nothing better than censoring opposing arguments, and, once again, you have documented the premise.

"Liberal societal corollary #1 Speech regulation: contrary voices are to be regulated, barred, banned when possible, mocked and marginalized when not. Progressive voices are encouraged, lionized, amplified- in the name of ‘diversity,;’ or ‘liberation,’ or ‘unity,’ and, most of all, ‘progress.’ " Goldberg, “Liberal Fascism,” p. 313.

I'm going to propose that the motive is the weakness of your postition. Could be?

Bravo, my secret ally.

can it?

Yeah and it was those damn liberals who got JFK and RFK too! :razz:

d. John Schrank, who shot and wounded Teddy Roosevelt in 1912, seemed to have no affiliation other than opposition to a third term. Theodore Roosevelt shot in Milwaukee — History.com This Day in History — 10/14/1912

Left out: Schrank was a devout Christian, a Bible scholar, who said his attempt to assassinate Roosevelt was in revenge for the assassination of McKinley, as in McKinley the conservative Republican.

heheheh...PC is incapable of seeing beyond the ravings of Coulter.

Well, look at the bright side. Most former Coulter fans have either moved on, or had the decency to shut up. It could be worse. Time was when forums like this were invested with garbage from Ann's fans.

Carby, once again I must thank you for representing the attitude, should I call it fear, in opposition to open debate...

"...had the decency to shut up..."

The left would like nothing better than censoring opposing arguments, and, once again, you have documented the premise.

"Liberal societal corollary #1 Speech regulation: contrary voices are to be regulated, barred, banned when possible, mocked and marginalized when not. Progressive voices are encouraged, lionized, amplified- in the name of ‘diversity,;’ or ‘liberation,’ or ‘unity,’ and, most of all, ‘progress.’ " Goldberg, “Liberal Fascism,” p. 313.

I'm going to propose that the motive is the weakness of your postition. Could be?

Bravo, my secret ally.

Who has censored you on this board?

Why aren't you actually responding to any of the refutations of your OP? You come on the board, say idiotic things, make idiotic arguments, and then spend the rest of your participation whining and pouting about how mean everyone is to you.

You're stupid. You make bad arguments. You won't stay on-topic in debate. Period.

can it?

Carby, you were doing so well in your civility lessons, until "so retarded..."
Or is an inabiity to articulate?

Now, you aren't seriously going to dispute that the left is totally and violently opposed to what they call the Zionist Entity, know to the more reasonable folk as Israel?

I guess you lose again.

Hint: try to think before you post.

It does raise concerns over obama's health,.............if obama doesnt start moving to the left fast enough juvenile "progressives" might start throwing cake, or something even worse.............lol

can it?

Liberals can't be Christian?

I want to hear you make the case the Sirhan Sirhan was/is a liberal, or acknowledge that the OP is full of shit to suggest as much.

Could you please do that?

d. John Schrank, who shot and wounded Teddy Roosevelt in 1912, seemed to have no affiliation other than opposition to a third term. Theodore Roosevelt shot in Milwaukee — History.com This Day in History — 10/14/1912

Left out: Schrank was a devout Christian, a Bible scholar, who said his attempt to assassinate Roosevelt was in revenge for the assassination of McKinley, as in McKinley the conservative Republican.
Interesting.

According to documents found on Schrank after the attempted assassination, Schrank had written that he was advised by the ghost of William McKinley in a dream to avenge his death pointing to a picture of Theodore Roosevelt.

And wasn't Teddy actually a Progressive?

:lol:

Forum List

Back