Violence against women in america

the problem is that you people are being brainwashed on a daily basis by your media. what you see on tv does not reflect the real life of muslim women.

the root of your problems is the lack of understanding of your bible.

you would not be having thousands of broken families if you followed your bible

Unlike Saudi Arabia, we are not limited to State Run News Sources. You work on that Human Right's thing, and get back when you figure it out. I would relate broken families more to lack of Integrity, Commitment, Poor People Skills, but I agree that when Religion teaches Value, Principle, The meaning of "For Better or Worse, in Sickness and in Health" it gives Marriage more meaning. Again, for us, one Man, one Woman.

i suggest you pay us a visit and say for yourself how we live in saudi arabia

People should not say all groups of men are equally violent, people should be warned about what groups of men are more violent.

I disagree that you can accurately predict any man's violent tendencies, Tank. Not on an individual basis. But I'd agree that poverty, lack of education, hopelessness, overcrowding, lawlessness, youth, drug and alcohol abuse, etc. all raise the risk level significantly.
I would throw low IQ and high testosterne levels into your list.

the problem is that you people are being brainwashed on a daily basis by your media. what you see on tv does not reflect the real life of muslim women.

Unlike Saudi Arabia, we are not limited to State Run News Sources. You work on that Human Right's thing, and get back when you figure it out. I would relate broken families more to lack of Integrity, Commitment, Poor People Skills, but I agree that when Religion teaches Value, Principle, The meaning of "For Better or Worse, in Sickness and in Health" it gives Marriage more meaning. Again, for us, one Man, one Woman.

i suggest you pay us a visit and say for yourself how we live in saudi arabia

I have a friend who visited there this summer, moonlite. Here are some of his observations:

* In spite of the fact that there are talented women on staff with his company, none would ever be considered for assignment to travel there. It would not be safe, as Western women are not adept at following all the laws about dressing, etc.

* The country has severe penalties in place for displaying Christmas trees, etc. This is a theocracy, and the religious laws are heavily enforced.

* Despite the almost obscene wealth, Saudi Arabi has a terrible problem with poverty and its attendant ills: disease, illiteracy, etc.

I'm not writing this to trash Saudi Arabia. I imagine there are many there of great good will, trying hard to repair problems.

Just as there are here.

Seems to me, the solution has to involve mutual respect.....which means, you have to be respectful of Americans if you want us to be respectful of Arabians.

Our Culture has been a melting pot from the start.
In the 1950 in America the white population was over 90%, today it is about 70%.

Your melting pot is burning:
USARacePopulation_2090_630.gif

if americans especially white americans, could talk about race openly and honestly with non white americans

the race issue, could be lessened

The US is not perfect. We have some serious problems, and yes, they include domestic violence. We're trying to address them but it ain't easy. Nobody knows of any magical potion to make it all go away.

But I doubt you'd find many American women, Muslim or not, who'd volunteer to move to a Third World nation and live under religious law. Oppressing women is not an answer to domestic violence.

Eventually, all humans will appear to be members of the same race....a bit brown, a bit Polyesian.

Personally, I can't wait.
To have only one race of people was Hitlers dream too.

well actually, domestic violence is done by a lot of women but rarely reported

also, in homosexual relationships as well

as far as the sexual stuff, id say more men the women

what about violence against men?

what about that 1 in 6 men is sexually abused as a boy

way to be fair there, biased one

by women or men? Most of this abusements is done other men.

Most Americans do not follow the Bible in any way I agree. They use the title of 'Christian' but they do not truly live a Christian life.

And yes, most of Americans are brainwashed by the media. However, what happens to the Muslim women that are covered under our media IS happening. It may not reflect what happens with ALL Muslim women, but it does happen and the excuse used for this is the Muslim belief.

Most Americans do not follow the Bible in any way I agree. They use the title of 'Christian' but they do not truly live a Christian life.

And yes, most of Americans are brainwashed by the media. However, what happens to the Muslim women that are covered under our media IS happening. It may not reflect what happens with ALL Muslim women, but it does happen and the excuse used for this is the Muslim belief.

is that a bible in your avatar?

Our Culture has been a melting pot from the start.
In the 1950 in America the white population was over 90%, today it is about 70%.

Your melting pot is burning:
USARacePopulation_2090_630.gif

What does this have to do with violence on women in America? Posting things like this in a thread that has nothing to do with race is hyjacking the thread. ;) Seems you are always trying to take every thread you post on into a racist discusion. Why not just address the topic at hand without dragging race into it?

I am a White woman and I understand you consern about the White race, but it is not nessasary to take every topic and change it into a racist thing.

Why not start you own thread with this post? may be interesting and it would not be bring this one off topic.

is that a bible in your avatar?

Yes :D Along with the Constitution and a (oh no!!) firearm ;)

Just expressing my postions all in one picture!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back