Vindman Court Marshal?

Vindman's a Ukrainian neo-Nazi.

Just the type the Obama Administration adored.

The entire impeachment was just such bullshit. Supposedly President Trump has to "conspire" with people to dump Ambassador Yovanovitch. What a crock of shit, Trump didn't need anyone's help to fire the broad. He could do it by letter, in person, phone call, by news release like he did with Comey or through Twitter.

It wasn't rocket science or a collaborative enterprise.

Lt. Col. Vindman Facing Calls to Be Court Martialed

Despite U.S. whistleblower protections and warnings against reprisals, a former Trump and Bush administration advisor believes Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman must be "court martialed" for speaking out against the president and violating his chain of command.

Christian Whiton tweeted Saturday:

"To protect the military from being seen as political, Vindman must be court martialed for speaking contemptuously of the President and violating the chain of command. The law isn't optional just because an officer hates his commander in chief."
Whiton is not the first one to call for Vindman answering to his violation of chain of command when he facilitated the whistleblower's complaint against President Donald Trump and subsequently testifying against the president in the House impeachment inquiry.

The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis tweeted in November:

"Vindman was insubordinate, ignored chain of command, leaked, and lied to Congress about not knowing who the whistleblower is, when he clearly knows because he was the whistleblower's primary source.
"He deserves to be court-martialied under the UCMJ."

Even one of the Senate jurors took to Twitter this week to call out Vindman as a "political activist." Citing his commanding officer, Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., tweeted:

"Vindman's commanding officer, Army Lt. Col. Jim Hickman: 'Do not let the uniform fool you. He is a political activist in uniform.'"
Blackburn then spoke out against Vindman to Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle":

"You look at what his commanders, Vindman's commanders, have said, and he has a problem with judgment," Blackburn told host Laura Ingraham this week. "That had been pointed out. He had one commander that said he is a political activist in uniform. He has had problems with going outside of his chain of command, which is exactly what he did here.

"And I talk to a lot of military members on a regular basis. They have a real problem with some of the things and the manner in which he conducted himself in this matter."

Vindman told the truth.

And when you talk to your military buddies, what do they have to say about Trump's past comments on our veterans and Military leaders.

The entire impeachment was just such bullshit. Supposedly President Trump has to "conspire" with people to dump Ambassador Yovanovitch. What a crock of shit, Trump didn't need anyone's help to fire the broad. He could do it by letter, in person, phone call, by news release like he did with Comey or through Twitter.

Trump decided to fire her at a donor dinner? What kind of asshole does that?

Too bad that Victoria Nuland was no longer in power.

If that is when our President determined the time was right, how can you say he was an "asshole" for choosing it? He's our President, he has a lot of things to consider.

Vindman told the truth.

And when you talk to your military buddies, what do they have to say about Trump's past comments on our veterans and Military leaders.

My service time was Vietnam, when was yours?

I was not supposed to talk politics in active service and DID NOT unlike Vindman.

Being called to testify is one thing, volunteering info and being a source for the whistle blower is apples and oranges.

Vindman told the truth.

I was not supposed to talk politics in active service and DID NOT unlike Vindman.

Being called to testify is one thing, volunteering info and being a source for the whistle blower is apples and oranges.

Your service and loyalty belongs to your country not a man. I know that is a hard pill for Trump Humpers to swallow.

Lt. Col. Vindman Facing Calls to Be Court Martialed

Despite U.S. whistleblower protections and warnings against reprisals, a former Trump and Bush administration advisor believes Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman must be "court martialed" for speaking out against the president and violating his chain of command.

Christian Whiton tweeted Saturday:

"To protect the military from being seen as political, Vindman must be court martialed for speaking contemptuously of the President and violating the chain of command. The law isn't optional just because an officer hates his commander in chief."
Whiton is not the first one to call for Vindman answering to his violation of chain of command when he facilitated the whistleblower's complaint against President Donald Trump and subsequently testifying against the president in the House impeachment inquiry.

The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis tweeted in November:

"Vindman was insubordinate, ignored chain of command, leaked, and lied to Congress about not knowing who the whistleblower is, when he clearly knows because he was the whistleblower's primary source.
"He deserves to be court-martialied under the UCMJ."

Even one of the Senate jurors took to Twitter this week to call out Vindman as a "political activist." Citing his commanding officer, Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., tweeted:

"Vindman's commanding officer, Army Lt. Col. Jim Hickman: 'Do not let the uniform fool you. He is a political activist in uniform.'"
Blackburn then spoke out against Vindman to Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle":

"You look at what his commanders, Vindman's commanders, have said, and he has a problem with judgment," Blackburn told host Laura Ingraham this week. "That had been pointed out. He had one commander that said he is a political activist in uniform. He has had problems with going outside of his chain of command, which is exactly what he did here.

"And I talk to a lot of military members on a regular basis. They have a real problem with some of the things and the manner in which he conducted himself in this matter."

Vindman told the truth.

Vindman a traitor guilty of treason and sedition. He's got a date with the gallows in Trump's second term

He looks like a kid fucker too

Vindman told the truth.

So why are you supporting Trump who has trashed our military leaders & veterans. It is a simple question.
Vindman's loyalty is to country, not your fat assed, military trashing buddy.

If that is when our President determined the time was right, how can you say he was an "asshole" for choosing it? He's our President, he has a lot of things to consider.
You Trumpettes are just plain dumber than shit.

You discipline in private. Not at a donor dinner.

Now it's clear why the last corrupt, neo-Nazi Ukrianian government wanted to hire kid fucker Vindman as their SecDef

Vindman told the truth.

So why are you supporting Trump who has trashed our military leaders & veterans. It is a simple question.
Vindman's loyalty is to country, not your fat assed, military trashing buddy.
It was proven that Vindman's loyalty was to the Ukraine and not the USA. Vindman thought he was the one that set foreign policy and not the President. He is a traitor

Vindman told the truth.

I was in SAC with a T-Sec clearance...Transmitting privileged information to people with no need to know, even if they had clearance, is a violation of the UCMJ and grounds for court martial.

Vindman is a traitor to the uniform and the nation.

Vindman told the truth.

I was in SAC with a T-Sec clearance...Transmitting privileged information to people with no need to know, even if they had clearance, is a violation of the UCMJ and grounds for court martial.

So, no one is to know that Trump was breaking the law & putting the US at Risk?

Vindman told the truth.

Trump was only breaking the law and putting the US at risk in your mind only

Vindman told the truth.

Trump was only breaking the law and putting the US at risk in your mind only
Also irrelevant to the underlying crime committed by Vindman.

His oath is to the Constitution, it includes being honest when being questioned under oath, and to answering congressional subpoenas.

Y'all belong in the Soviet union, and please take your propaganda media With you, when you return to your motherland.... :)

Forum List

Back