Vindictive, spiteful Liberals at it again.

RGS, can you explain what this has to do with liberals?

I beginning to think without that word you'd have nothing to say, no one to blame, nothing to feel high and mighty about? You'd be lost.

Try this simple psychology tip to go through a day in a better mood, blame the astrological signs for anything that offends you. At least then you can look up a sign up and see that it covers the very thing you are feeling bad about, and you'll know it's those darn stars again. Good luck.

Ohh look the board commie claims liberals had nothing to do with attacking Palin, her Husband or her children. WHAT a laugh riot.

Obama is an unAmerican Marxist who is working with Pelosi, Reid and the Dem Congress to inflict as much permanent damage on the American economy and civilization as humanly possible during his short tenure in the Oval Office.

No, it's because you are an old white racist who doesn't like the Negra president.

Really? Provide one link to anyone in this thread saying ANYTHING about Obama's race or color. Well except liberals of course.

You don't have to.

The vitriol that Obama has faced for trying to get healthcare for everyone is proof enough.

Plus all the people who are upset are old and white. Haven't you noticed?

It has nothing to do with "liberals". He's just angry and delusional.

Look the board super troll lying again. So let me get this straight toots? You are claiming Librals did not attack palin, her Husband or her children? Do I have that right? That makes two prime examples of what I was talking about. These are the people on this very board that will deny fact and history when it suits their political agenda.

It has nothing to do with "liberals". He's just angry and delusional.

Look the board super troll lying again. So let me get this straight toots? You are claiming Librals did not attack palin, her Husband or her children? Do I have that right? That makes two prime examples of what I was talking about. These are the people on this very board that will deny fact and history when it suits their political agenda.

Oh, please....

Palin was a baffoon. She was ripe for satire.

And the attacks on Obama are ten times worst.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

No, it's because you are an old white racist who doesn't like the Negra president.

Really? Provide one link to anyone in this thread saying ANYTHING about Obama's race or color. Well except liberals of course.

You don't have to.

The vitriol that Obama has faced for trying to get healthcare for everyone is proof enough.

In other words as usual you try and use a talking point that does not even apply because you are incapable of actual thought, can not form nor connect coherent thoughts and work on complex thought processes, thanks for once again proving you are as stupid as a rock.

You don't have to.

I agree YOU should just stop before you embarrass your self so much you finally notice just how fucking stupid you really are.

You don't have to.

I agree YOU should just stop before you embarrass your self so much you finally notice just how fucking stupid you really are.

Not really.

FoxNews and their liars are preaching to an old white racist audience.

I don't know what country you live in, but in this country, the "opposers" are of all age groups, races, genders, etc.

Perhaps you're from a country where there aren't many races and age groups?

I don't know what country you live in, but in this country, the "opposers" are of all age groups, races, genders, etc.

Not really.

All the people yelling at town halls are old and white, just like the vast majority of FoxNews' audience.

How many black Republicans are there in Congress?

the left relentlesly hounds this woman and her family till she quits and then accept no responsibilty for their roll in all of this.....

poor sawwah...

hounds her?

the right wing wackjobs think any criticism of her was "hounding her"...

wanna compare it to how the right treated the Clintons?

or Obama?

stop it.

Not really.

All the people yelling at town halls are old and white, just like the vast majority of FoxNews' audience.

How many black Republicans are there in Congress?

I do believe that number would be

ZERO.

Wanna hear an interesting historical tidbit?

Since 1929 there have been how many black republicans elected to Congress?

That number would be: Three.

That's it. Three.

Forum List

Back