Vindictive, spiteful Liberals at it again.

well if you can't follow you arrogant , ignorant son of a bitch , it really isn't my problem

the left relentlesly hounds this woman and her family till she quits and then accept no responsibilty for their roll in all of this.....

uh......hold on.......quite a few honest righties hounded her too, they couldn't believe what a moron she was/is. So the responsibility is clearly all on the right for foisting her into the limelight. Had they done their homework they wouldn't have to bitch and squeal to defend her now.

so it is her fault and the rights fault that you are attacking her....got it....thanks for clearing that up......

the left relentlesly hounds this woman and her family till she quits and then accept no responsibilty for their roll in all of this.....

uh......hold on.......quite a few honest righties hounded her too, they couldn't believe what a moron she was/is. So the responsibility is clearly all on the right for foisting her into the limelight. Had they done their homework they wouldn't have to bitch and squeal to defend her now.

so it is her fault and the rights fault that you are attacking her....got it....thanks for clearing that up......

Attacking her? She is a public figure. You might want to revisit your ox goring references from time to time.

oh really, he mangaged to get moron "w" elected twice, maybe they are reading his handbook

do I like everything Obama is doing, hell no, I saw 8 years of Bush and even Elmer Fudd could have done better, 7 months in was about the time 911 happened, oh that's right George was already on a 3 month vacation, he had the world on his side, 90 % approval and what did he do blow it big time, the repukes deserved to lose, but the GD absolute hate for Obama after 7 months is pathetic

do I like everything Obama is doing, hell no, I saw 8 years of Bush and even Elmer Fudd could have done better, 7 months in was about the time 911 happened, oh that's right George was already on a 3 month vacation, he had the world on his side, 90 % approval and what did he do blow it big time, the repukes deserved to lose, but the GD absolute hate for Obama after 7 months is pathetic

Are you posting from Twitter?

Forced to resign?

:rofl:

Basically, Due to the law in Alaska one can bring lawsuits against elected officials and never have to face any consequences for frivolous charges. The Liberals and the Democrats were suing her left and right, they lost all cases but were driving her to bankruptcy.

if i am not mistaken palin is the one who advocated this new law...is she not?

when did she declare bankruptcy? link please

Reading for content is not one of your strong points is it?

Librul NEVER EVER NEVER EVER Read what they link to hence embarrassing situation like the first two items in the Google Search

This coming from the birther who was shown about 62 times different links about Obama's grandma saying Obama was born in Hawaii, and refused to read a SINGLE FREAKING ONE.

To this day - he still spouts the birther nonsense. Ya Frank. We know how well you examine things.

You relaize he was talking about the Grandmother IN Africa right?

Why do con men fear and loathe Obama? Think on that Frank, and you may get part of your answer.

Obama is an unAmerican Marxist who is working with Pelosi, Reid and the Dem Congress to inflict as much permanent damage on the American economy and civilization as humanly possible during his short tenure in the Oval Office.

No, it's because you are an old white racist who doesn't like the Negra president.

Really? Provide one link to anyone in this thread saying ANYTHING about Obama's race or color. Well except liberals of course.

if i am not mistaken palin is the one who advocated this new law...is she not?

when did she declare bankruptcy? link please
I already asked him about this.

He won't answer.

o sorry paper...i just popped on this am and didnt have enough time to read all the posts.....but yes she is the moving force who changed the law to allow the lawsuits.

The Palins’ assets seem enviable: a half-million-dollar home on a lake with a float-plane at the dock, two vacation retreats, commercial-fishing rights worth an estimated $50,000 or more and an income last year of at least $230,000. That compares to a median income of $64,333 for Alaskans and $50,740 for Americans in 2007, according to the Census Bureau.

she is hardly a pauper

o sgt here is a link for ya:

Sarah Palin: Millionaire? - The Wallet - WSJ

if she has managed to blow all her money....who is the fool?

And yet she had amassed over 500 thousand in debt due to frivolous lawsuits. NOT a single one ever proven. And they just kept coming, go figure that a retard wouldn't know these facts.

Forum List

Back