Vindictive, spiteful Liberals at it again.

Palin resignation costs Alaska at least $40,000 - Yahoo! News

Let me see, did we have a cost estimate when the New York Governor was forced to resign after a sex problem? Nope sure don't remember that. Palin was forced to resign in the worst possible way, an outright abuse of the courts by Liberals. And now this.

Let it go assholes she is no longer Governor.

And miss seing all this sweet bitterness from wingnuts like yourself?

Naaah!

You better watch out or Palin will stuff your avatar into a "rendering machine"!

CrusaderFrank said:
I've never seen such fear and loathing from the Left as they have for Sarah Palin. Not even Nixon or Reagan faced this kind of mindless unrelenting hatred.

I can understand why Librul "men" feel threatened by Palin because basically she's more masculine than any given Librul male and so they suffer a form of penis envy, but the hatred from Librul women is a little surprising.

Your profound observations never cease to amaze me.

Why do Librul women fear and loath Palin? I'd love to hear your insights

Why do con men fear and loathe Obama? Think on that Frank, and you may get part of your answer.

Obama is an unAmerican Marxist who is working with Pelosi, Reid and the Dem Congress to inflict as much permanent damage on the American economy and civilization as humanly possible during his short tenure in the Oval Office.

Why do con men fear and loathe Obama? Think on that Frank, and you may get part of your answer.

Obama is an unAmerican Marxist who is working with Pelosi, Reid and the Dem Congress to inflict as much permanent damage on the American economy and civilization as humanly possible during his short tenure in the Oval Office.
That's right Frank. You're a conservative.

Now you're starting to grasp it....slightly.

Just because someone is an "out" doesn't make them exempt from criticism. We can criticize Newty. Ya'll criticize dead guys like Truman and Roosevelt.......why should Palin get a pass?

No, it's because you are an old white racist who doesn't like the Negra president.

Just because someone is an "out" doesn't make them exempt from criticism. We can criticize Newty. Ya'll criticize dead guys like Truman and Roosevelt.......why should Palin get a pass?

Yeah, I hear you, don't hold back your criticism of Palin. You Libs have been so restrained and moderate in your criticism of her and her family including her children.

No, it's because you are an old white racist who doesn't like the Negra president.

I is?! Lord a mighty now you tells me!

Go suck a car exhaust and save the planet

Your turn, tell everyone why Sarah Palin gives you penis envy.

Yeah, I hear you, don't hold back your criticism of Palin. You Libs have been so restrained and moderate in your criticism of her and her family including her children.

Who cares about Palin?

She's done. Stick a fork in her.

I love the photo op with the turkeys being stuffed in the rendering machine, however.

That was a classic!

Who cares about Palin?

She's done. Stick a fork in her.

I love the photo op with the turkeys being stuffed in the rendering machine, however.

That was a classic!

Yeah, classic example of the LMSM Fatal Obsession with all things Palin. Thankfully, we don't need to rely on camera angles to make Obama & Biden look like idiots

For some reason, I heard echos of Frank Sinatra's Marco saying: "Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

Perhaps some Solitaire Frank?

Your turn, tell everyone why Sarah Palin gives you penis envy.
To this day, since he started this shtick a few months back...I'll never understand why Frank imagines Sarah with a penis.

No matter how much you want her to be Frank: She is NOT a Trannie!

Basically, Due to the law in Alaska one can bring lawsuits against elected officials and never have to face any consequences for frivolous charges. The Liberals and the Democrats were suing her left and right, they lost all cases but were driving her to bankruptcy.

if i am not mistaken palin is the one who advocated this new law...is she not?

when did she declare bankruptcy? link please
I already asked him about this.

He won't answer.

o sorry paper...i just popped on this am and didnt have enough time to read all the posts.....but yes she is the moving force who changed the law to allow the lawsuits.

The Palins’ assets seem enviable: a half-million-dollar home on a lake with a float-plane at the dock, two vacation retreats, commercial-fishing rights worth an estimated $50,000 or more and an income last year of at least $230,000. That compares to a median income of $64,333 for Alaskans and $50,740 for Americans in 2007, according to the Census Bureau.

she is hardly a pauper

o sgt here is a link for ya:

Sarah Palin: Millionaire? - The Wallet - WSJ

if she has managed to blow all her money....who is the fool?

Forced to resign?

:rofl:

Basically, Due to the law in Alaska one can bring lawsuits against elected officials and never have to face any consequences for frivolous charges. The Liberals and the Democrats were suing her left and right, they lost all cases but were driving her to bankruptcy.

I'm not going to spend anymore time researching this, but I thought I read that Palin was being sued by Republicans to release e-mails and Republicans were suing Republicans to stop something to do with her brother in law. If memory serves, and I could be wrong, it's not just Democrats suing her. I don't really care.

MOST liberals (as you define them, Sgt) have criticized and laughed at the woman's own words and actions which are fair game, but never smeared Palin's children or accused her of bogus charges. MOST people here and IRL of all political persuasions know kids are off-limits and have more class than that.
The trash on the rabid extreme - left and right - that engages in this kind of garbage is a small minority and if you don't know it you need to get your head out of the spin machine's ass long enough to spew something other than shit.
It's a mark of your thought-free extremism that you (and some other robotic partisan hacks) feel the need to lump together and demonize anyone who disagrees with you, copying each other's gutter tactics while pretending your own hands are clean. What a waste of bandwidth.

You are wrong it was not the minority left that trashed palin and her children it was the entire left, media, party, and constituents. Not once did I ever see a single demoncwat come to her defense. But i gotta feeling she's going to extract political justice for her children. I just got that feeling.

You are once again without a clue...
After the Letterman attack, Democrats and Liberals universally attacked Letterman as being way out of line.

Palin is attacked for one primary reason. She is a former beauty queen spouting right wing talking points. Up until her entry on the national stage, she had no interest in history, current events or national affairs.......and it showed big time.

You obviously were not on this board after the Letterman bullshit, the consensus here from the left was he never attacked her 14 year old but rather her 18 year old which according them was fair game. And now I am gonna ask you to provide some links to ANY one on the left that was outraged by Letterman.

how funny ....you provide total falsehoods and then demand proof from someone else...

heres_your_sign.gif

(sigh) Sarah the hottie was not forced to resign, Retired. The Ho quit on the people.

Jake just proved with that one post not only that he is an utter imbecile, but hopelessly blinded by irrational partisanship.

Gov. Palin was no "ho." Gov. Spitzer of NY patronized ho's. Maybe that's what set you off down that wrong trail.

And yes. Gov. Palin DID "quit." That is another word for resignation.

But what you uber-partisan liberoidal hacks refuse to admit is the underlying truth of what Retired CORRECTLY noted. Gov. Palin was getting hounded in the Courts and there was never going to be an end to it. It is expensive stuff and she had a right to limit the damage to her own life and that of her family. The damage was not just to her and her future finances, either. The damage is to Alaska's republican form of government.

Blindly uber-partisan libbie hacks like you will never "see" the problem until and unless someday the shoe is on the other foot.

Liability..

As a republican....do you really hope that Palin will represent your party in 2012?

I am not a Republican.

I don't care who the lib Dems nominate since it will be just some shade or Red, like President Obama.

I will almost certainly give REAL consideration to voting for whoever the GOP puts up against such a lib Democrat candidate.

And if she gets herself VERY well versed in a LOT of national issues and international concerns (which I saw little evidence of the last time around), I would be pleased if she got the GOP nod. I have others on my list who would also suffice. My most preferred candidates are unlikely to even run, however.

Which liberal Democratic are you planning on fainting over, this time around?

Forum List

Back