Vindictive, spiteful Liberals at it again.

You are once again without a clue...
After the Letterman attack, Democrats and Liberals universally attacked Letterman as being way out of line. bs they stood by him he was a comedaen after all and it wasn't her 14 year old it was her 18 year old, that was their arguement.and explanations and contortionsin other words they stood by him

Palin is attacked for one primary reason. She is a former beauty queen spouting right wing talking points. Up until her entry on the national stage, she had no interest in history, current events or national affairs.......and it showed big time.
she was attacked because you elitists in the big city were frightened by her, you attacked her you took it way over the limits books have been written about the extraordinary amount of vitriol it's a shit stain on your record you will never wipe off.. and palin is underground doing her thing.. :lol::lol::lol:

Palin was attacked because she spent her life in a small bubble and never had any interest in the world around her. When pressed on issues outside her republican one line talking points she failed miserably. She thought having Putin fly over her state qualified as foreign policy experience. She was unable to name a single newspaper or news magazine, she was unaware of a Supreme Court decision other than Roe vs Wade....
She was a public laughing stock and deserved what she got

Funny since all I ever see out of you is a talking point. You dopey libs are the real laughing stock.

I didn't realize that being the Governor of a STATE was living in a bubble. :lol:

Gunny, don't confuse the libtards with facts. The fact that they still perceive Palin as a threat is actually quite funny. What is despicable is the attack on her children. Especially the comment by Letterman about Palin's 14 year old daughter. THAT and the politics of personal destruction are the true face of the Democrat Party.....nothing more...nothing less. Everything else is smoke, mirrors and fuzzy math.

I can guarantee that NOBODY, I mean NOBODY thinks of Sarah Palin as a "threat." If anything, she's the greatest recruiting tool the Democratic Party ever had!! Since the right wing noise machine has once again taken control of news cycles, we NEED Sarah Palin!! She's a terrific anti-missile defense shield!!

MOST liberals (as you define them, Sgt) have criticized and laughed at the woman's own words and actions which are fair game, but never smeared Palin's children or accused her of bogus charges. MOST people here and IRL of all political persuasions know kids are off-limits and have more class than that.
The trash on the rabid extreme - left and right - that engages in this kind of garbage is a small minority and if you don't know it you need to get your head out of the spin machine's ass long enough to spew something other than shit.
It's a mark of your thought-free extremism that you (and some other robotic partisan hacks) feel the need to lump together and demonize anyone who disagrees with you, copying each other's gutter tactics while pretending your own hands are clean. What a waste of bandwidth.

You are wrong it was not the minority left that trashed palin and her children it was the entire left, media, party, and constituents. Not once did I ever see a single demoncwat come to her defense. But i gotta feeling she's going to extract political justice for her children. I just got that feeling.

There was nothing to defend. Ever. McCain might as well have chosen you as his potential vice president.

You are wrong it was not the minority left that trashed palin and her children it was the entire left, media, party, and constituents. Not once did I ever see a single demoncwat come to her defense. But i gotta feeling she's going to extract political justice for her children. I just got that feeling.

After the Letterman attack, Democrats and Liberals universally attacked Letterman as being way out of line. bs they stood by him he was a comedaen after all and it wasn't her 14 year old it was her 18 year old, that was their arguement.and explanations and contortionsin other words they stood by him

Palin is attacked for one primary reason. She is a former beauty queen spouting right wing talking points. Up until her entry on the national stage, she had no interest in history, current events or national affairs.......and it showed big time.
she was attacked because you elitists in the big city were frightened by her, you attacked her you took it way over the limits books have been written about the extraordinary amount of vitriol it's a shit stain on your record you will never wipe off.. and palin is underground doing her thing.. :lol::lol::lol:

Frightened by her? Try shocked. Even the right-wing intelligentsia were shocked that McCain seemed to be verifying all the claims that he was, er, "out of touch," by choosing her as his running mate.

CrusaderFrank said:
I've never seen such fear and loathing from the Left as they have for Sarah Palin. Not even Nixon or Reagan faced this kind of mindless unrelenting hatred.

I can understand why Librul "men" feel threatened by Palin because basically she's more masculine than any given Librul male and so they suffer a form of penis envy, but the hatred from Librul women is a little surprising.

Your profound observations never cease to amaze me.

Funny since all I ever see out of you is a talking point. You dopey libs are the real laughing stock.

I didn't realize that being the Governor of a STATE was living in a bubble.

When I said "living in a bubble" I was just being tactful. No I wouldn't expect that the Governor of the great state of an Alaska was actually living in a bubble. If you want the truth...Palin is a FUCKING IDIOT

She thought that Putin flying over her state gives her foreign policy experience, she couldn't name a Supreme Court decision other than Rowe vs Wade, she didn't even know the name of the Prime Minister of Canada and her state borders Canada, she couldn't name a major newspaper or news magazine.

Her answers were delivered in beauty queen fashion, speaking in rehearsed talking points, cliches and generalization. I categorized it as living in a bubble and you called me on it...Palin is just a FUCKING IDIOT

The left wing libs are still afraid of Palin because she could run for POTUS in 2012...they are afraid of her because she is not one of the criminal elite like we have ruining the country now...she hasn't had sex in the oval office, nor has she been caught with a freezer full of unclaimed money and hasn't been cheating on her taxes (or like Wrangel just "forgot" to claim property and millions of hidden dollars)...
shes a threat because she is HONEST ...and we cant have someone like that in office now can we?...
I hope she does run for POTUS and wins...ok pussylibs...time to attack...

I don't care if she is pure as the driven snow on the Tundra. She's an incompetent twit. I would feel exactly the same way if a Democratic candidate for president was someone like her. In fact, the Democrats had one early in the mix who was certifiable--Mike Gravel.

...Palin is just a FUCKING IDIOT

Besides the fun-filled Turkey Cone of Death decapitation with Deliverance man in the background presser by Palin, this was one of her more memorable moments.

lol.

Sarah Palin gets punk'd.... thinks she's talking to French President Sarkozy. Hilarious.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhA9W9IgFc"]YouTube - Sarah Palin thinks she's talking to French President Sarkozy[/ame]

"FNS: Yes, hello, Governor Palin? Yes, hello, Mrs. Governor?
SP: Hello this is Sarah., how are you?

FNS: Fine, and you, this is Nicolas Sarkozy speaking, how are you?
SP: Oh...so good, it’s so good to hear you. Thank you for calling us.

FNS: Oh, it’s a pleasure.
SP: Thank you sir, we have such great respect for you, John McCain and I, we love you and thank you for spending a few minutes to talk to me.

FNS: I follow your campaigns closely with my special American Advisor Johnny Hallyday (the most famous French singer, looks like and sings like Elvis), you know?
SP: Yes! Good!

FNS: Excellent! Are you confident?
SP: Very confident and we’re thankful that the polls are showing that the race is tightening and--

FNS: Well I know very well that the campaign can be exhausting. How do you feel right now my dear?
SP: Ah, I feel so good. I feel like we’re in a marathon and at the very end of the marathon, you get your second wind and you plow to the finish—

FNS: You see, I got elected in France because I’m real and you seem to be someone who’s real as well.
SP: Yes, yeah, Nicolas, we so appreciate this opportunity.

FNS: You know, I see you as a president, one day, you too.
SP: [Muahaaa...weird laugh], maybe in 8 years. Haha

FNS: Well, ah, I hope for you. You know we have a lot in common because personally one of my favorite activities is to hunt too.
SP: [Giggle]o h very good, we should go hunting together.

FNS: Exactly! We could go try hunting by helicopter, like you did, I never did that.
SP: [Giggle]

FNS: Like we say in France, "on pourrait tuer des bébés phoques aussi" [Translation: We could also kill some baby seals.]
SP: [Giggle] Well I think we could have a lot of fun together as we’re getting work done, we can kill two birds with one stone that way.

FNS: I just love killing those animals. Mm, mm. Take away a life, that is so fun!
SP: [Hahahaha]

FNS: I’d really love to go as long as we don’t bring your Vice president Cheney, hahaha.
SP: No, I’ll be a careful shot, yes.

FNS: You know we have a lot in common also except that from my ass I can see Belgium. That’s kind of less interesting than you.
SP: Well, see, we’re right next door to other countries that we all need to be working with, yes.

FNS: Some people said in the last days, and I thought that was mean, that you weren’t experienced enough in foreign relations, and you know, that’s completely false, that’s the thing I said to my great friend, the Prime Minister of Canada, Stef Carse [Stephen Harper is the PM and Stef Carse is a Quebecois country singer who covered Billy Ray Cyrus' Achy Breaky Heart in French in the 90s].
SP: Well, he’s doing fine, too, and yeah when you come into a position underestimated, it gives you the opportunity to prove the pundits and the critics wrong. You work that much harder-

FNS: I, I was wondering because you are also next to him, one of my good friends, also, the prime minister of Quebec, Mr. Richard Z. Sirois [a famous Quebec radio host], have you met him recently? Did he come to one of your rallies?
SP: Uh, haven’t seen him at one of the rallies, but it’s been great working with the Canadian officials in my role as governor; we have a great cooperative effort there as we work on all of our resource development projects. You know I look forward to working with you and getting to meet you personally and your beautiful wife, oh my goodness, you’ve added a lot of energy to your country, even, with that beautiful family of yours.

FNS: Thank you very much. You know my wife, Carla, would love to meet you. You know even though she was a bit jealous that I was supposed to speak to you today. [Hahahaha]
SP: [Hahahha] Well give her a big hug from me.

FNS: You know my wife is a popular singer and a former top model and she’s so hot in bed. She even wrote a song for you.
SP: Oh my goodness! I didn’t know that.

FNS: Yes, in French, it’s called "Du rouge à lèvres sur une cochonne" [Translate: Lipstick for a sow literally (but not properly) but it actually means an uninhibited girl] or if you prefer in English Joe the Plumber, [sings] It’s his life, Joe the Plumber..."
SP: Maybe she understands some of the unfair criticism but I bet you she is such a hard worker, too, and she realizes you just plow through that criticism like

FNS: I just want to be sure, I don’t’ quite understand the phenomenon "Joe the Plumber," that’s not your husband, right?
SP: Mmhmm, that’s into my husband but he’s a normal American who just works hard and doesn’t want government to take his money.

FNS: Yes, yes, I understand, we have the equivalent of Joe the Plumber in France, it’s called, "Marcel, the guy with bread under his armpit, oui."
SP: Right. That’s what it’s all about, is the middle class, and government needing to work for them. You’re a very good example for us here.

FNS: I seen a bit about NBC even Fox News wasn’t an ally, an ally, sorry, about as much as usual.
SP: Yeah that’s what we’re up against.

FNS: I must say, Governor Palin, I love the documentary they made on your life, you know, Hustler’s "Nailin Palin."
SP: Oh, good, thank you. Yes.

FNS: That was really edgy.
SP: [Laughs] Well good.
:rofl:

Librul NEVER EVER NEVER EVER Read what they link to hence embarrassing situation like the first two items in the Google Search

This coming from the birther who was shown about 62 times different links about Obama's grandma saying Obama was born in Hawaii, and refused to read a SINGLE FREAKING ONE.

To this day - he still spouts the birther nonsense. Ya Frank. We know how well you examine things.

Not my fault Obama's Granny and half brother and half sister put his birthplace in Mombasa

How old is the grandmother and does she even speak English? Was the phone conversation modified? Inquiring minds want to know. :lol:

Gunny, don't confuse the libtards with facts. The fact that they still perceive Palin as a threat is actually quite funny. What is despicable is the attack on her children. Especially the comment by Letterman about Palin's 14 year old daughter. THAT and the politics of personal destruction are the true face of the Democrat Party.....nothing more...nothing less. Everything else is smoke, mirrors and fuzzy math.

I can guarantee that NOBODY, I mean NOBODY thinks of Sarah Palin as a "threat." If anything, she's the greatest recruiting tool the Democratic Party ever had!! Since the right wing noise machine has once again taken control of news cycles, we NEED Sarah Palin!! She's a terrific anti-missile defense shield!!

That's true. She sealed the deal in my vote.

MOST liberals (as you define them, Sgt) have criticized and laughed at the woman's own words and actions which are fair game, but never smeared Palin's children or accused her of bogus charges. MOST people here and IRL of all political persuasions know kids are off-limits and have more class than that.
The trash on the rabid extreme - left and right - that engages in this kind of garbage is a small minority and if you don't know it you need to get your head out of the spin machine's ass long enough to spew something other than shit.
It's a mark of your thought-free extremism that you (and some other robotic partisan hacks) feel the need to lump together and demonize anyone who disagrees with you, copying each other's gutter tactics while pretending your own hands are clean. What a waste of bandwidth.

There was nothing to defend. Ever. McCain might as well have chosen you as his potential vice president.

Phuck Yew

Frightened by her? Try shocked. Even the right-wing intelligentsia were shocked that McCain seemed to be verifying all the claims that he was, er, "out of touch," by choosing her as his running mate.

Phuck U

Except that all of the Librul generated "Sarah Palin (Fill in the Blank)!!!! Threads and posts say otherwise

Stand up, Chuck!

Stand up, Chuck!
Poor Frank. Just a shell of his former self.

Excerpts from Palin's resignation speech:

My choice is to take a stand and effect change - not hit our heads against the wall and watch valuable state time and money, millions of your dollars, go down the drain in this new environment. Rather, we know we can effect positive change outside government at this moment in time, on another scale, and actually make a difference for our priorities - and so we will, for Alaskans and for Americans.

In the words of General MacArthur said, "We are not retreating. We are advancing in another direction."

Sarah Palin Resignation Speech: FULL VIDEO, TEXT

I take this to mean that she is no longer Governor but she will do what she wants to further her agenda, at which point she is still fair game to be criticized and examined on whatever she chooses to do or say.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU]YouTube - Joe Biden's racist slip[/ame]

Good thing Joe is a foreign policy expert

Excerpts from Palin's resignation speech:

My choice is to take a stand and effect change - not hit our heads against the wall and watch valuable state time and money, millions of your dollars, go down the drain in this new environment. Rather, we know we can effect positive change outside government at this moment in time, on another scale, and actually make a difference for our priorities - and so we will, for Alaskans and for Americans.

In the words of General MacArthur said, "We are not retreating. We are advancing in another direction."

Sarah Palin Resignation Speech: FULL VIDEO, TEXT

I take this to mean that she is no longer Governor but she will do what she wants to further her agenda, at which point she is still fair game to be criticized and examined on whatever she chooses to do or say.

Yeah, now the LMSM, Obamaroids and Libtards Everywhere no longer have a reason to hold back their hatred and venom for the woman. Now, the gloves come off!

Forum List

Back