Vindictive, spiteful Liberals at it again.

You are wrong it was not the minority left that trashed palin and her children it was the entire left, media, party, and constituents. Not once did I ever see a single demoncwat come to her defense. But i gotta feeling she's going to extract political justice for her children. I just got that feeling.

You are once again without a clue...
After the Letterman attack, Democrats and Liberals universally attacked Letterman as being way out of line.

Palin is attacked for one primary reason. She is a former beauty queen spouting right wing talking points. Up until her entry on the national stage, she had no interest in history, current events or national affairs.......and it showed big time.

You obviously were not on this board after the Letterman bullshit, the consensus here from the left was he never attacked her 14 year old but rather her 18 year old which according them was fair game. And now I am gonna ask you to provide some links to ANY one on the left that was outraged by Letterman.
Do posters here count?

I castigated him. But I don't think that will rise to your level. Other than that, I'm not in a mood to go out link-hunting for you (but I can provide links from me - although I was not on this board at the time).
I DID see plenty of people decry the shameless joke that Letterman made at her and her daughters expense.

I also understand the fucker is a comedian. I generally don't hold up comedians as spokespersons for a political party.

Although, there is Bachman...

You are once again without a clue...
After the Letterman attack, Democrats and Liberals universally attacked Letterman as being way out of line.

Palin is attacked for one primary reason. She is a former beauty queen spouting right wing talking points. Up until her entry on the national stage, she had no interest in history, current events or national affairs.......and it showed big time.

You obviously were not on this board after the Letterman bullshit, the consensus here from the left was he never attacked her 14 year old but rather her 18 year old which according them was fair game. And now I am gonna ask you to provide some links to ANY one on the left that was outraged by Letterman.
Do posters here count?

I castigated him. But I don't think that will rise to your level. Other than that, I'm not in a mood to go out link-hunting for you (but I can provide links from me - although I was not on this board at the time).
I DID see plenty of people decry the shameless joke that Letterman made at her and her daughters expense.

I also understand the fucker is a comedian. I generally don't hold up comedians as spokespersons for a political party.

If paperview is who I think he/she is, then I have a vague recollection of him/her offering a negative comment about Letterman's unseemly stupid cheap-ass joke at the time over at the other Board. And in fairness, I believe a few other people of liberal persuasion also noted that the Letterman "joke" (even if it had been premised on a confusion about which daughter was at the game) was uncool.

Some conservatives rejected the Letterman apology. I happened to have given him credit at the time for at least admitting that he had gone too far out of bounds.

The problem isn't really with an unseemly inappropriate joke from a liberally slanted late night TV comic. The problem is that too few libs took him to task over that cheap shot. But, yes, some did to their credit.

Do posters here count?

If paperview is who I think he/she is, then I have a vague recollection of him/her offering a negative comment about Letterman's unseemly stupid cheap-ass joke at the time over at the other Board. And in fairness, I believe a few other people of liberal persuasion also noted that the Letterman "joke" (even if it had been premised on a confusion about which daughter was at the game) was uncool.

Some conservatives rejected the Letterman apology. I happened to have given him credit at the time for at least admitting that he had gone too far out of bounds.

The problem isn't really with an unseemly inappropriate joke from a liberally slanted late night TV comic. The problem is that too few libs took him to task over that cheap shot. But, yes, some did to their credit.
I am who you think I am, and I DID castigate Letterman for the joke.

In a rare instance of reciprocal comity, I will extend a sincere thank you for this post.

Again, No means No. Please try to get over me.

Thanks for proving yet again that you remain an off-key boring one note symPHONY.

Yes. You are indeed just a boring off-key one note symPHONY! :cuckoo:

Face it, bodey. You had no real comeback to my prior post ( http://www.usmessageboard.com/1489070-post74.html ). So you are resorting to your previously failed insipid "line."

Bodey remains an epic fail.

:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for proving yet again that you remain an off-key boring one note symPHONY.

Face it, bodey. You had no real comeback to my prior post ( http://www.usmessageboard.com/1489070-post74.html ). So you are resorting to your previously failed insipid "line."

Again, No means No. Please try to get over me. Even tho you can't seem to stop hovoring over my posts.

RGS, can you explain what this has to do with liberals?

I beginning to think without that word you'd have nothing to say, no one to blame, nothing to feel high and mighty about? You'd be lost.

Try this simple psychology tip to go through a day in a better mood, blame the astrological signs for anything that offends you. At least then you can look up a sign up and see that it covers the very thing you are feeling bad about, and you'll know it's those darn stars again. Good luck.

Jake just proved with that one post not only that he is an utter imbecile, but hopelessly blinded by irrational partisanship.

Gov. Palin was no "ho." Gov. Spitzer of NY patronized ho's. Maybe that's what set you off down that wrong trail.

And yes. Gov. Palin DID "quit." That is another word for resignation.

But what you uber-partisan liberoidal hacks refuse to admit is the underlying truth of what Retired CORRECTLY noted. Gov. Palin was getting hounded in the Courts and there was never going to be an end to it. It is expensive stuff and she had a right to limit the damage to her own life and that of her family. The damage was not just to her and her future finances, either. The damage is to Alaska's republican form of government.

Blindly uber-partisan libbie hacks like you will never "see" the problem until and unless someday the shoe is on the other foot.

Liability..

As a republican....do you really hope that Palin will represent your party in 2012?

I am not a Republican.

I don't care who the lib Dems nominate since it will be just some shade or Red, like President Obama.

I will almost certainly give REAL consideration to voting for whoever the GOP puts up against such a lib Democrat candidate.

And if she gets herself VERY well versed in a LOT of national issues and international concerns (which I saw little evidence of the last time around), I would be pleased if she got the GOP nod. I have others on my list who would also suffice. My most preferred candidates are unlikely to even run, however.

Which liberal Democratic are you planning on fainting over, this time around?

Fair enough....who is your dream candidate?

Liability..

As a republican....do you really hope that Palin will represent your party in 2012?

I am not a Republican.

I don't care who the lib Dems nominate since it will be just some shade or Red, like President Obama.

I will almost certainly give REAL consideration to voting for whoever the GOP puts up against such a lib Democrat candidate.

And if she gets herself VERY well versed in a LOT of national issues and international concerns (which I saw little evidence of the last time around), I would be pleased if she got the GOP nod. I have others on my list who would also suffice. My most preferred candidates are unlikely to even run, however.

Quid Pro Quo, Clarice. I've already asked you a question.

Let me repeat it for you: Which liberal Democratic are you planning on fainting over, this time around?

Again, No means No. Please try to get over me. Even tho you can't seem to stop hovoring over my posts.

I still hear that symPHONY.

If you post in threads which I visit, I will be subjected to your malodorous presence, Bodey. Such is life. As I told you before, I will respond to any of your garbage at any time with or without your blessing. In the interim, flattering yourself is unseemly. You embarrass you.

You really were irked that my one liner burned you and that you have NO come-back, eh?

Good. :lol:

Jake just proved with that one post not only that he is an utter imbecile, but hopelessly blinded by irrational partisanship.

Gov. Palin was no "ho." Gov. Spitzer of NY patronized ho's. Maybe that's what set you off down that wrong trail.

And yes. Gov. Palin DID "quit." That is another word for resignation.

But what you uber-partisan liberoidal hacks refuse to admit is the underlying truth of what Retired CORRECTLY noted. Gov. Palin was getting hounded in the Courts and there was never going to be an end to it. It is expensive stuff and she had a right to limit the damage to her own life and that of her family. The damage was not just to her and her future finances, either. The damage is to Alaska's republican form of government.

Blindly uber-partisan libbie hacks like you will never "see" the problem until and unless someday the shoe is on the other foot.

Liability..

I am not a Republican.

And why aren't you? You regurgitate all of their favorite fairytales. Are you ducking a label?

Liability..

I am not a Republican.

And why aren't you? You regurgitate all of their favorite fairytales. Are you ducking a label?

No no. You jump too easily to your biased preconcieved notions as your conclusions. The error is all yours.

Up until last year I had been a Republican.

But last year turned me off to the Republican Party.

I don't need -- or feel much inclination -- to support a Party that is a pale imitation of the Democrat Parody which I really cannot abide. (Years and years ago, I was a Democrat, by the way. When I out-grew dopey liberalism, I quickly out-grew the Democrat Parody.)

I am a registered member of NY's CONSERVATIVE Party, now.

I am not a Republican.

Let me repeat it for you: Which liberal Democratic are you planning on fainting over, this time around?

I, like most Americans, plan on supporting President Obama once again

I have you pegged for Ron Paul or some other fringe candidate

You repeat mind numbingly stupid things that the Republicans make up. I see no independent ideas separate from the general fare of party line crap. How are you so different?

I, like most Americans, plan on supporting President Obama once again

I have you pegged for Ron Paul or some other fringe candidate

Of course you plan on supporting that uber-lib moron. You are a leftwinger, contrary to your intentionally deceptive and totally dishonest username.

You have me pegged incorrectly. I have spent a great deal of time (on another Board, however) mocking RuPaul.

In any event, why does it matter who YOU have anybody "pegged" as supporting?

You repeat mind numbingly stupid things that the Republicans make up. I see no independent ideas separate from the general fare of party line crap. How are you so different?

You say amazingly plodding stupid things, and I should care about your analysis of what I say?

I am pretty indifferent to your blindness. So you have my blessing to go on in your addled thinking to come to your poorly concieved and erroneous conclusions.

Along the way, as I see you saying stupid or dishonest things, I may choose to offer corrections.

In the interim, bite me. :lol:

Have a nice evening.

Forum List

Back