Vindictive, spiteful Liberals at it again.

MOST liberals (as you define them, Sgt) have criticized and laughed at the woman's own words and actions which are fair game, but never smeared Palin's children or accused her of bogus charges. MOST people here and IRL of all political persuasions know kids are off-limits and have more class than that.
The trash on the rabid extreme - left and right - that engages in this kind of garbage is a small minority and if you don't know it you need to get your head out of the spin machine's ass long enough to spew something other than shit.
It's a mark of your thought-free extremism that you (and some other robotic partisan hacks) feel the need to lump together and demonize anyone who disagrees with you, copying each other's gutter tactics while pretending your own hands are clean. What a waste of bandwidth.

You are wrong it was not the minority left that trashed palin and her children it was the entire left, media, party, and constituents. Not once did I ever see a single demoncwat come to her defense. But i gotta feeling she's going to extract political justice for her children. I just got that feeling.
Now that post is just out and out bullshit.

MOST liberals (as you define them, Sgt) have criticized and laughed at the woman's own words and actions which are fair game, but never smeared Palin's children or accused her of bogus charges. MOST people here and IRL of all political persuasions know kids are off-limits and have more class than that.
The trash on the rabid extreme - left and right - that engages in this kind of garbage is a small minority and if you don't know it you need to get your head out of the spin machine's ass long enough to spew something other than shit.
It's a mark of your thought-free extremism that you (and some other robotic partisan hacks) feel the need to lump together and demonize anyone who disagrees with you, copying each other's gutter tactics while pretending your own hands are clean. What a waste of bandwidth.

You are wrong it was not the minority left that trashed palin and her children it was the entire left, media, party, and constituents. Not once did I ever see a single demoncwat come to her defense. But i gotta feeling she's going to extract political justice for her children. I just got that feeling.

Just another example. :rolleyes:

You are once again without a clue...
After the Letterman attack, Democrats and Liberals universally attacked Letterman as being way out of line.

Palin is attacked for one primary reason. She is a former beauty queen spouting right wing talking points. Up until her entry on the national stage, she had no interest in history, current events or national affairs.......and it showed big time.

prove it!

After the Letterman attack, Democrats and Liberals universally attacked Letterman as being way out of line. bs they stood by him he was a comedaen after all and it wasn't her 14 year old it was her 18 year old, that was their arguement.and explanations and contortionsin other words they stood by him

Palin is attacked for one primary reason. She is a former beauty queen spouting right wing talking points. Up until her entry on the national stage, she had no interest in history, current events or national affairs.......and it showed big time.
she was attacked because you elitists in the big city were frightened by her, you attacked her you took it way over the limits books have been written about the extraordinary amount of vitriol it's a shit stain on your record you will never wipe off.. and palin is underground doing her thing.. :lol::lol::lol:

prove it!
You want me to prove a negative??

To broadbrush the entire left with that slam - that the "entire left" trashed her children" is absurd on it's face.

YOU should be able to prove it very easily if it's "the entire left" - that's a hell of a lot of people.

And there were plenty of dems who stood for her: PUMA's, for one. You forgetting them?

There were hoards of dems who denounced the attacks on her children.

She had an awful lot of people FROM HER OWN PARTY that derided her, but MOST agreed: Leave the children alone.

But to say that more than a handful of idiots on either side trashed her children reveals severe hackery.

Forced to resign?

:rofl:

Basically, Due to the law in Alaska one can bring lawsuits against elected officials and never have to face any consequences for frivolous charges. The Liberals and the Democrats were suing her left and right, they lost all cases but were driving her to bankruptcy.

if i am not mistaken palin is the one who advocated this new law...is she not?

when did she declare bankruptcy? link please

Forced to resign?

Basically, Due to the law in Alaska one can bring lawsuits against elected officials and never have to face any consequences for frivolous charges. The Liberals and the Democrats were suing her left and right, they lost all cases but were driving her to bankruptcy.

I already asked him about this.

He won't answer.

After the Letterman attack, Democrats and Liberals universally attacked Letterman as being way out of line. bs they stood by him he was a comedaen after all and it wasn't her 14 year old it was her 18 year old, that was their arguement.and explanations and contortionsin other words they stood by him

she was attacked because you elitists in the big city were frightened by her, you attacked her you took it way over the limits books have been written about the extraordinary amount of vitriol it's a shit stain on your record you will never wipe off.. and palin is underground doing her thing.. :lol::lol::lol:

That's the funniest mass of talking points I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh. And for proving my point so effectively. ;)

That's the funniest mass of talking points I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh. And for proving my point so effectively. ;)
The dittohead indoctrination is strong with this one.

prove it!

To broadbrush the entire left with that slam - that the "entire left" trashed her children" is absurd on it's face.

YOU should be able to prove it very easily if it's "the entire left" - that's a hell of a lot of people.

And there were plenty of dems who stood for her: PUMA's, for one. You forgetting them?

She had an awful lot of people FROM HER OWN PARTY that derided her, but MOST agreed: Leave the children alone.

But to say that more than a handful of idiots on either side trashed her children reveals severe hackery.

PUMA stood by Hillary not Palin, It was more than a handful,, then entire left wing media, the party, and constituents.

I've never seen such fear and loathing from the Left as they have for Sarah Palin. Not even Nixon or Reagan faced this kind of mindless unrelenting hatred.

I can understand why Librul "men" feel threatened by Palin because basically she's more masculine than any given Librul male and so they suffer a form of penis envy, but the hatred from Librul women is a little surprising. My cousin P is one of these you-should-wear-a-hazmat-suit-because-I-really-spew-spittle-when-the-topic-is-Palin Libruls. She was saying Palin should have stayed at home with her Down's Syndrome kid.

Librul says the darndest things

Palin was attacked because she spent her life in a small bubble and never had any interest in the world around her. When pressed on issues outside her republican one line talking points she failed miserably. She thought having Putin fly over her state qualified as foreign policy experience. She was unable to name a single newspaper or news magazine, she was unaware of a Supreme Court decision other than Roe vs Wade....
She was a public laughing stock and deserved what she got

prove it!

PUMA stood by Hillary not Palin, .....
Er...were you AWAKE after the nomination last year???

Palin was attacked because she spent her life in a small bubble and never had any interest in the world around her. When pressed on issues outside her republican one line talking points she failed miserably. She thought having Putin fly over her state qualified as foreign policy experience. She was unable to name a single newspaper or news magazine, she was unaware of a Supreme Court decision other than Roe vs Wade....
She was a public laughing stock and deserved what she got

The Man who would partner with God on matters of Life and Death

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

You were saying something about a laughing stock?

Forced to resign?

when she quit she had racked up 500 thousand dollars worth of legal fees, I'm sure now that she can financially pay them off, she took the shitty lemons you folks handed her and made the most exquisite lemonade. She is going to be filthy rich. And I love it. She will extract some measure of political justice too and I love that as well.

...It was more than a handful,, then entire left wing media, the party, and constituents
So, in essense tens of millions attacked her children. The ENTIRE " left wing media, the party, and constituents" - Just wow.

OK. That should be pretty damn easy for you to prove missy.

Put up or shut up.

PUMA stood by Hillary not Palin, .....
Er...were you AWAKE after the nomination last year???

Just give me a link to show Puma supported Palin. that's all.

...It was more than a handful,, then entire left wing media, the party, and constituents
So, in essense tens of millions attacked her children. The ENTIRE " left wing media, the party, and constituents" - Just wow.

OK. That should be pretty damn easy for you to prove missy.

Put up or shut up.

Yep! and everybody watched it happen and were amazed and astounded then along came Joe the Plumber and it started all over again. How many lawyers and newsmen are camped outside of Van Jones home digging dirt doyathink? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back