Vietnam comparison

No, regretfully someone so intelligent, insightful, and articulate wouldn't look at a dessicated old drunk like me (sigh!!)
:eusa_dance:
But think of all the America bashing kids you two could have. Instead of going to Disneyland as a family, you guys could picket the US embassy on the weekends.

You mean your pig ugly mother WASN'T drunk?!! What other excuse could she possibly have for letting that freak fuck her? :eusa_sick: :eusa_sick:

Freak? Oh you mean my dad. Yeah, I understand that fatherhood is a hard concept for you to fathom, especially since you were raised by a single, promiscuous, crack whore mom, but really Chips, having a dad isn't really all that revolting.

How much more infantile can you get, CU? :eusa_doh:

pot-kettle-black.jpg

So, what do you think:

Did the President make this comparison in an attemt to buy some political time for his Iraq effort or has the enemy been somewhat redefined?

The comparison is apt when you refer to us "cutting and running" Which is what he is talking about.

The conflict is not similar. But the effort of the Press and the Liberals to undercut our military and our responsibilities is exactly the same.

South Vietnam fell because we did NOT follow through with our commitments. Democrats cut funding and starved the South Vietnamese Army of ammunition, fuel, equipment and parts. Then when North Vietnam Invaded the democrats refused to honor our agreement to aid the South with Air, artillery and naval support. Which is all they needed in 1972 and all they would have needed in 1975. Read the words of the North Vietnamese Generals. The initial attack was simply a probe in force. When it became apparent the US would not help the North ordered a full scale Invasion. 25 divisions against the Souths 11.

We have a duty and responsibility to ensure that a Government exists in Iraq that can provide internal and external security to the Country BEFORE we leave.

Forum List

Back