Viet-vets not supporting Kerry

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
In the July edition of Soldier of Fortune magazine, the article KERRY'S WAR-HERO GUISE by John Stryker Meyer states that veterans of the Vietnam war oppose Kerry in the 2004 election. John Kerry claims to have the Vietnam veteran votes, but he seemingly does not. Kerry also stated that we was basically a war criminal, and so was the major of the veterans. Most Vietnam servicemen resent that, saying they are proud of their service to America.

And sorry, I looked for the article online, but no luck, yet.

I dunno psychoblues says that according to him and the 3 friends he has, ALL Vietnam vets are for Kerry. Now granted his 3 friends are Busch, Bud and Old Milwaukee but hey he seemed very confident.

Not only are most against him, they have some really cool hats, shirts, and bumper stickers.

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

There are two friends of mine whose dads fought in Vietnam. One has been very vocal about his desire to spit in John Kerry's face the way Kerry spit on the vets. The other proudly wears the "Proud Vietnam Vet Against John Kerry" cap that I bought him.

Well thats good to know. There are alot of vietnam veterans in the world, if all of them show up at the polls, Kerry'll be in for quite a surprise.

Forum List

Back