Kerry found his medals

[Calling John Kerry a phony is like Donald Trump calling John McCain "Not A war hero" ]

John Kerry was wounded in his first significant combat action, when he volunteered for a special mission on 2 December1968:
---
Kerry earned his second Purple Heart while returning from a PCF mission up the Bo De River on 20 February 1969:

-----------
Kerry earned his Silver Star on 28 February 1969, when he beached his craft and jumped off it with an M-16 rifle in hand to chase and shoot a guerrilla who was running into position to launch a B-40 rocket at Kerry's boat. Contrary to the account quoted above, Kerry did not shoot a "Charlie" who had "fired at the boat and missed," whose "rocket launcher was empty," and who was "already dead or dying" after being "knocked down with a .50 caliber round." Kerry's boat had been hit by a rocket fired by someone else — the guerrilla in question was still armed with a live B-40 and had only been clipped in the leg; when the guerrilla got up to run, Kerry assumed he was getting into position to launch a rocket and shot him:

(full article online)

Kerry is a twat.

Twat before he ran, twat after he ran. Twat today.
He's a complete fraud. He lives in the mother-in-law house behind Scary Terry's mansion, the premise being that he doesn't have to traipse through the main house with his whores and ladyboys in front of the family he's latched on to. There's not one genuine thing about that puddle of piss and shit.

kerry tired commy.jpg

Not only is Kerry a fraud, he’s perhaps the world’s greatest hypocrite. The only reason anyone knows who he is, is because he married a woman from a very wealthy family.

Such a focus on a non issue. As always.
The sonofabitch was a filthy Democrat Presidential nominee.

1. According to his fellow veterans Kerry;s medals were not earned.

2. According to fellow veterans Kerry was revealed to be a liar.

3. According to his fellow Commander (who threaten to kick Kerry's ass if came within a 100 ft of
him) Kerry was a coward.

4. Americans typically don't wear war medals on civilian clothes and if they do on Veteran's Day or whatever it would most likely be pins.

5. He is a traitor to his country and an embarrassment to his fellow veterans.

6. In the extended time I served in Vietnam (10/67-3/70) I never saw anyone leave after serving only 3.5 months unless they were carried out.

7. He was a stupid confused Libtard asshole as a Democrat Presidential nominee.

The best money I ever spent was giving money to The Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth, that played a major role to defeat Kerry because he was (is) a piece of shit.

The sonofabitch was a filthy Democrat Presidential nominee.

1. According to his fellow veterans Kerry;s medals were not earned.

2. According to fellow veterans Kerry was revealed to be a liar.

3. According to his fellow Commander (who threaten to kick Kerry's ass if came within a 100 ft of
him) Kerry was a coward.

4. Americans typically don't wear war medals on civilian clothes and if they do on Veteran's Day or whatever it would most likely be pins.

5. He is a traitor to his country and an embarrassment to his fellow veterans.

6. In the extended time I served in Vietnam (10/67-3/70) I never saw anyone leave after serving only 3.5 months unless they were carried out.

7. He was a stupid confused Libtard asshole as a Democrat Presidential nominee.

The best money I ever spent was giving money to The Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth, that played a major role to defeat Kerry because he was (is) a piece of shit.
Kerry actually put himself in for some medals. He’s a fraud.

Kerry is probably the only senator since the Civil War who got away with killing an unarmed enemy soldier. Kerry was in a position in the Vietnam war where he was able to recommend himself for awards and the recommendations would usually be approved. In one case he had a finger wound from the careless handling of a mine and in another case you could call it a self inflicted wound when he got a splinter in his ass from the careless handling of a grenade.

Kerry actually put himself in for some medals. He’s a fraud.
Absolutely!

He waited until there a change of command in his unit and his previous commander left and then he used embellished action reports to justify putting himself in for the medals. Since the action reports justified the medals the new commander signed them.

Blatant dishonesty and stolen valor.

Forum List

Back