Zone1 Video shows Miami landlord yelling racial slurs at former NFL player

I'm old enough to be your aunt. It's ok if you don't answer. I know it's hard to live in two different worlds. The ability to slide back and forth between them is a superpower. If you choose to have children, they may not understand how difficult your life was until they are much older and your grandchildren will just give everyone the bird. I grew up with that knowledge. I think it is missing now because it is politically hijacked often and social media is very ego oriented. I hope that you can find that voice that is independent of either side in interpersonal relationships and politics and express it in whatever format (a book or whatever) that you are able to so that your experience doesn't become lost. You have a voice and it is valuable. Those experiences may also help other people that have to go through what you have had to and especially children. It is a lot. (Very different from Rubio because he was specifically targeting the Cuban population for votes.)

If you choose to reply and I don't respond,I am not ignoring you. I am out for a few days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back