Video: SEIU Thug Attack on Black Conservative in St. Louis

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
The man ended up in the hospital with head, arm and back injuries.

[youtube]dWnxlFbYjVY[/youtube]

This should also be a hate crime because the attacker was white and the victim black.

They must be out of bootcamp

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE]YouTube - Obama Youth Brigade March in Formation[/ame]

The chips haven't all fallen just yet on this story. I'm waiting to see a bit more about this before heading over to the team corner.

I just think everyone is wound up because of our annual tax free back to school holiday this weekend.

Thee victim claims the attacker is black @120
If you watch the whole video Congressman Fitnah you'll see who the Cops are "cuffin' and stuffin'".
I watched it twice before offering any comment.
Im sure if you had a point, you could make it without attempting to diminish me personally by calling me a congressman.
As well, we know the police are never wrong and we do not know specifically who was arrested for what.
Are you suggesting the black victim is a racist and is fingering a black man as his attacker for racial reasons?

I think it's funny as hell to watch you people cry about racism of the left while waving the word "BLACK" conservative every time this story comes up... I guess you people need some kind of validation these days.

Thee victim claims the attacker is black @120
If you watch the whole video Congressman Fitnah you'll see who the Cops are "cuffin' and stuffin'".
Im sure if you had a point, you could make it without attempting to diminish me personally by calling me a congressman.
As well, we know the police are never wrong and we do not know specifically who was arrested for what.
Are you suggesting the black victim is a racist and is fingering a black man as his attacker for racial reasons?
Are you saying the Police acted stupidly?
Six people, including P-D reporter, arrested at Carnahan meeting - STLtoday.com
Kenneth Gladney, 38, a conservative activist from St. Louis, said he was attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with "Don't tread on me" printed on them. He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room at St. John's Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was awaiting treatment for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face. Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a racial slur against him before the attack.
That means the other is not black.
Which means the absence of blackness.
His skin color was not black.

Please, PLEASE, Congressman Fitnah, go back and look at the video and witness who the Cops are arresting.
Hint: It's not a black man.

steele-chicken.jpg

Are you saying the Police acted stupidly?
Six people, including P-D reporter, arrested at Carnahan meeting - STLtoday.com
Kenneth Gladney, 38, a conservative activist from St. Louis, said he was attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with "Don't tread on me" printed on them. He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room at St. John's Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was awaiting treatment for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face. Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a racial slur against him before the attack.
That means the other is not black.
Which means the absence of blackness.
His skin color was not black.

Please, PLEASE, Congressman Fitnah, go back and look at the video and witness who the Cops are arresting.
Hint: It's not a black man.
So a white man and a black man attack a black man, the black attacker uses a racial slur.
And you want it prosecuted as a hate crime?
I think it would be better to use the RICO act to take down the entire Obama ACORN SEIU DNC orginization.

barry dunham aka barry soetoro aka b hussein obama aka malcolm x jr. aka not my prez!!! damn that's a lot of names for a non citizen!!! lol

I think it's funny as hell to watch you people cry about racism of the left while waving the word "BLACK" conservative every time this story comes up... I guess you people need some kind of validation these days.

you know what??? I don't give a shit about racism anymore. you dishonest fucks called democrats and just full of racism. and use it as a political tool..you have demonized black conservatives from the frickin get go..

Here we see the real face of the American union and the liberal agenda - the outright hatred against a conservative is one thing - but to have a Black man as a conservative - well no, the leftists simply cannot allow for such a thing - just as they will attack and demean a conservative woman.

The tide is turning against these leftists, and they grow more desperate each day.

And no Mr. President, we shall not shut up and get out of the way as you would wish us to do...

Here we see the real face of the American union and the liberal agenda - the outright hatred against a conservative is one thing - but to have a Black man as a conservative - well no, the leftists simply cannot allow for such a thing - just as they will attack and demean a conservative woman.

The tide is turning against these leftists, and they grow more desperate each day.

And no Mr. President, we shall not shut up and get out of the way as you would wish us to do...

Just as soon as I can I will.

Forum List

Back