Video proof that BLM and ANTIFA are COMMUNIST CULTS (video and NYT article)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Big Game of Thrones fans, I see....just remember what Cersei did to the Sparrows....they get BLOWED THE FUCK UP!

So the Mayor does NOT agree to ABOLISH THE POLICE and these cultists run him off to boos and cries of SHAME?

That is a fucking communist cult.

I say they SHOULD abolish all police. Let’s see how it goes.

Oh, wait.....after protesting for the abolishment of police....and getting punched, ANTIFA wants the POLICE TO HELP THEM! :auiqs.jpg: So awesome.

Last edited:
Big Game of Thrones fans, I see....just remember what Cersei did to the Sparrows....they get BLOWED THE FUCK UP!

So the Mayor does NOT agree to ABOLISH THE POLICE and these cultists run him off to boos and cries of SHAME?

I saw they SHOULD abolish all police. Let’s see how it goes.

Oh, wait.....after protesting for the abolishment of police....and getting punched, ANTIFA wants the POLICE TO HELP THEM! :auiqs.jpg: So awesome.

Do you think commies didn't have police? lol

That's an anarchist position

I say they SHOULD abolish all police. Let’s see how it goes.

What's communist? Booing the mayor?
This is the zaniest OP I've read in days.

Mayor doesn’t agree, she he is chased off, cursed at, Shawn the middle finger and has chants of SHAME hurled at him for disagreeing with the communist cult.

These stupid fucks don’t understand what America is about.

That being said, they are more than welcome to disband their police. I’m sure everyone in Minneapolis will be much safer with no police.

Video proof that BLM and ANTIFA are COMMUNIST CULTS (video and NYT article)

With a little slave labor the capitalist will be beating on their doors for a cheap source of manufacturing.

I see we have some cult members on this board. Interesting.

You can always move to Minneapolis.

Mayor doesn’t agree, she he is chased off, cursed at, Shawn the middle finger and has chants of SHAME hurled at him for disagreeing with the communist cult.

These stupid fucks don’t understand what America is about.

That being said, they are more than welcome to disband their police. I’m sure everyone in Minneapolis will be much safer with no police.
Yeah, okay, we get it. It's stupid to disband the police. BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COMMUNISM.

Forum List

Back