Video of Trump supporting the 2011 invasion of Libya

trump has taken flip-flopping to it's pinnacle.

He flip-flops on every issue, usually in the same sentence. And dopes still follow this derp. The whole trump thing has nothing at all with ability to lead or carry out policy that will improve the lives of people, his entire campaign is a cult of personality.
followed but the words ten's of thousands

The invasion of Libya and the war in Iraq, both supported by Hillary Clinton, were also supported by Donald Trump, thus neutralizing his attacks against her in this regard. This video shows Donald Trump cheering for the invasion of Libya on the grounds that Qaddafi had to be taken down:

That tells you the whole story. Trump is able to learn from his mistakes and Clinton is unable to learn from her mistakes. That makes the choice easy, if you care about America, you will vote for Trump.

vote for trump!!! you got to be living in the world of stupid

The invasion of Libya and the war in Iraq, both supported by Hillary Clinton, were also supported by Donald Trump, thus neutralizing his attacks against her in this regard. This video shows Donald Trump cheering for the invasion of Libya on the grounds that Qaddafi had to be taken down:

That tells you the whole story. Trump is able to learn from his mistakes and Clinton is unable to learn from her mistakes. That makes the choice easy, if you care about America, you will vote for Trump.

What is the evidence that Trump learns from his mistakes?

He thought the bombing of Libya was a good idea then but he has since learned it was a bad idea.

and thats the reason we should vote for trump??? yep you're stupider then dirt

The guys a liar....
Well....that certainly gets hillary off the hook
why yes, yes it does ...

how does anything Trump SAY get Hillary off the hook for what he DID? That just makes no sense.
as does you post implying Hillary is a liar

Oh, did I imply she is a liar, my bad, let me state it clearly she is a liar.

Well let me rephrase that. If she were a normal functioning person then she would be a liar. But I truly believe that she does in fact misremember reality. I believe her latest excuse that she had a short circuit. Her words not mine. Take the Bosnia sniper fire story as an example. No way a rational sane person makes up a story like that knowing it was videoed by CBS, no way. Even if she didn't know it was being videoed then she had to know there were witnesses. But she just didn't tell it once but for over a year, until it got through her skull that yeah she had to change her story. So in that regard you might say she didn't lie because she believed that really happened. Sad, sadder still would be to put her in the Oval office with a short circuit of the brain.

The guys a liar....
Well....that certainly gets hillary off the hook
why yes, yes it does ...

how does anything Trump SAY get Hillary off the hook for what he DID? That just makes no sense.
as does you post implying Hillary is a liar

Oh, did I imply she is a liar, my bad, let me state it clearly she is a liar.

Well let me rephrase that. If she were a normal functioning person then she would be a liar. But I truly believe that she does in fact misremember reality. I believe her latest excuse that she had a short circuit. Her words not mine. Take the Bosnia sniper fire story as an example. No way a rational sane person makes up a story like that knowing it was videoed by CBS, no way. Even if she didn't know it was being videoed then she had to know there were witnesses. But she just didn't tell it once but for over a year, until it got through her skull that yeah she had to change her story. So in that regard you might say she didn't lie because she believed that really happened. Sad, sadder still would be to put her in the Oval office with a short circuit of the brain.

let me state it clearly he is a liar. !!!!

Trump Lied About Building Vietnam Memorial While Defending His Track Record Of Making Sacrifices

Recently, Trump said in an interview with ABC News’ George Steponopolous that he played a significant role in helping to build Manhattan’s Vietnam Veterans Plaza. Trump’s claim was made in response to a question Stephanopolous asked concerning the personal sacrifices the billionaire has made in his lifetime.
Trump also said that he employed thousands of people, taking credit for putting their kids through college, among other things.

However, according to a 1984 Washington Post article, while Trump was on the board dedicated to getting the memorial built, the billionaire blew off most of the board’s meetings. One official of the Vietnam commission, who was in attendance for all of the meetings, said that Trump only attended two or three out of 20 meetings. His claim was substantiated by another member of the commission.

But it gets worse.

According to the Post, Trump was attendance for the launch of the commission, and the second time the billionaire graced them with his presence, Trump brought along a journalist who was doing a profile on him.

The Post’s story sounds like classic Trump; he takes credit for the hard work of others, while he only shows up for photo ops. And the fact that he would use a blatant lie as an example of his many personal “sacrifices” reveals the caliber of man he truly is.

Oh, and let’s not forget what Trump when he compared his sex life to the Vietnam war.

“You know, I’ll tell you, it’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world,” Trump said, when Stern asked if it was awkward to have his potential dates screened. “It is a dangerous world out there—it’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era.”

“It is your personal Vietnam, isn’t it?” Stern said. “It is, you’ve said it many times.”

It’s really quite sad when you think about it. It’s possible that Donald Trump doesn’t even understand the concept of sacrifice.

Someone should cue some sad music for Trump while he opines about all the great “sacrifices” he has made on behalf of the American people.

What is the evidence that Trump learns from his mistakes?

There is no evidence. What you are seeing is a mark convincing himself the huckster is his best friend.

Are you going to post video of Clinton or Obama being against gay marriage?

Of course you're not, you're a partisan douche with your head up the ass of hypocrisy

Are you going to post video of Clinton or Obama being against gay marriage?

Of course you're not, you're a partisan douche with your head up the ass of hypocrisy

B-b-b-b-but Clinton!

Trump has been implying he was against our intervention in Libya. Just like he lied about being against the Iraq War.

You morons deserve to be lied to. You really do.

If flip flopping means "learning from one's mistakes", then every time Hillary flip flops you should praise her.

The difference between Trump changing positions and Clinton changing positions is that Trump will say what he believes regardless of what the polls say and Clinton will never say anything that doesn't play well in the polls regardless of what she believes, so it is fair to say Trump learned from his mistake when he changes his position and that Clinton flip flopped when she changes her position because the polls told her to. We can't lose sight of the fact that Hillary Clinton who is running for President is not a real person but just a creation of pollsters and image consultants.

He thought the bombing of Libya was a good idea then but he has since learned it was a bad idea.

Listen to his words very closely, he never mentions invasion at least in the context you imply.
Nor did I mention invasion. I referred to the bombing of Libya. However, the real point is that then he thought getting rid of Qadafi would be a good Idea and nothing further would have to be done, but he has since learned it was a very bad idea without doing some nation building as we did in Iraq and he is opposed to nation building so he now understands the bombing of Libya was a bad idea. Clinton, on the other hand, seems not to understand how bad an idea it was.

Sorry to be so picky but here is what you posted: "The invasion of Libya and the war in Iraq, both supported by Hillary Clinton, were also supported by Donald Trump"

First of all there really wasn't an invasion. Secondly Trump had nothing to do with the bombing of Libya, Hillary did. Big difference in what Trump said he would do and what was done. Hillary and Obama have created what Hillary calls the greatest humanitarian disaster since WW2. She says that as if she wasn't one of the instigators.
Please criticize Trump's video comments.

If Qaddafi could have been taken out with a surgical strike as Trump suggests then I think that might have been the smart thing to do, but the results might have been the same. But at the time of him saying that he didn't have the CIA feeding him information. He didn't have daily security briefings. He wasn't in charge.

Now could you please criticize what Obama and Hillary have done in Libya and Syria? Unless you think creating the largest humanitarian crisis since WW2 was a good thing.
I'm not sure why you are taking issue with me, but imo, it should have been clear to everyone, Clinton, Obama and Trump, that for the US and other western nations to force Qaddafi out without also providing military and political assistance to the Libyans to create a post Qaddafi process of forming a new political structure would lead to a multi sided civil war that would be a prime breeding ground for radical Islamist groups such as al Qaeda and ISIS.

Since there would have been very little popular support for providing such post Qaddafi aid after our experience in Iraq, the US should have contented itself with providing humanitarian aid as needed instead of bombing. Trump was wrong to support the bombing of Libya at the time, but has since realized his mistake while Obama and Clinton appear unable to understand the mess they helped create in Libya, a mess that now threatens US ally, Egypt.

Forum List

Back