VIDEO: Muslims go crazy in Michigan attack Christians throwing stones at them

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
VIDEO: Muslims Go Crazy In Michigan! Attack Christians With Stones!
upload_2017-2-18_8-53-53.png

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok for the sǝssɐ qɯnp who can only use the " BIBLE THUMPER" line, put that aside because this is proving how THEIR rights TRUMP our rights. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS WHAT PART OF THAT DO THESE PATHETIC TRENDY LIBERAL IDIOTS NOT GET.
But hey lets keep those borders open...............................

Let me repeat: Christians were allegedly stoned and forced into retreat by an angry mob of Arabs in Dearborn, Michigan.

Uummmmmm......... Is it real or is it Memorex........

• Banned
Let me repeat: Christians were allegedly stoned and forced into retreat by an angry mob of Arabs in Dearborn, Michigan.

Uummmmmm......... Is it real or is it Memorex........

I dunno but hopefully the ones who think it's all a joke run into a situation where their free speech and Constitutional rights don't mean jack shit. Maybe that will be the wake up to reality your American rights mean nothing.

• Banned
VIDEO: Muslims Go Crazy In Michigan! Attack Christians With Stones!
View attachment 113030
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok for the sǝssɐ qɯnp who can only use the " BIBLE THUMPER" line, put that aside because this is proving how THEIR rights TRUMP our rights. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS WHAT PART OF THAT DO THESE PATHETIC TRENDY LIBERAL IDIOTS NOT GET.
But hey lets keep those borders open...............................

MUSLIMS ATTACK CHRISTIANS WHILE AT PRAYER SERVICE, BEAT THEM SAVAGELY WITH STICKS, RAPE 15 WOMEN
...and the media then tries to cover it up and blame the Christians
Muslims Attack Christians While At Prayer Service, Beat Them Savagely With Sticks, Rape 15 Women

upload_2017-2-18_9-26-17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back