Pro Obamacare tweet backfires with stories of insurance nightmares

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Leftist outlet bombarded after posting Obamacare propaganda

Pro-Obamacare Tweet Backfires With Stories of Insurance Nightmares

upload_2017-2-18_9-0-35.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the horrors of thinking all the warnings were fake lmao. Oh well we told yah this was going to happen under One Big Ass Mistake America, just like we keep telling the same idiots who have been manipulated into think Trump is Hitler you were fooled again . That's how easily MSM makes you think what you do.

Mean while you can't figure out they do the thinking for you the illusion is you think you thought of it lmao

are you just going to repost the entire frontpage of infowars?

Look at the OP's name...lol...

This is bullshit about Obamacare, the only ones covered in the story are the ones who never had to use it for cancer or some other illness..
Well the law to make people buy it now is gone, so those people can go and get paid by Paul Ryan for still bad mouthing Obamacare.

I sat in the rooms for 5 years, and talked with the many , many people who it helped by not letting the scums take their houses and life savings...

Now because of their brainwashing the scums can do it all over again...yeppeee for them

This is bullshit about Obamacare, the only ones covered in the story are the ones who never had to use it for cancer or some other illness..
Well the law to make people buy it now is gone, so those people can go and get paid by Paul Ryan for still bad mouthing Obamacare.

I sat in the rooms for 5 years, and talked with the many , many people who it helped by not letting the scums take their houses and life savings...

Now because of their brainwashing the scums can do it all over again...yeppeee for them
Im waiting too see how fast the conspiracy theorists turn on Trump... you now after he doesn't reveal the aliens hiding in area 51, or reveal the "Truth about 9/11", and find the secret jew cave filled with money

Im waiting too see how fast the conspiracy theorists turn on Trump... you now after he doesn't reveal the aliens hiding in area 51, or reveal the "Truth about 9/11", and find the secret jew cave filled with money

What?

What?
they dont care about obamacare.. they care about aliens and stuff. Stop boring conspiracy theorists with your reasonable policy discussion

What?
they dont care about obamacare.. they care about aliens and stuff. Stop boring conspiracy theorists with your reasonable policy discussion

I know what you mean, the only one that knows the facts are the ones who Obamacare saved their asses..

Paul Ryan is a lying scum paid off by the Big Pharma and Medical scums who stopped making a profit on dying people..

Maybe they will believe Breitbart..

Paul Ryan Picks Fight with Donald Trump Over Big Pharma Corruption: ‘I Don’t Speak Like That, Generally Speaking’

Big Pharma propaganda seeks to deliberately misinform doctors who over-prescribe dangerous drugs for profit

I just watched a rally where a man and his wife said that before Obamacare, they would have had to sell the house to take care of their daughter. That she had a million dollar operation when their old insurance had a million dollar cap.

And he said he was Republican and both him and his wife voted for Trump. Surprising how many of these stories there are. I wonder if he knows the rest of his party wants his daughter to die?

One would think doubling the national debt might have helped Americans without health insurance, but one would be wrong.

Our government just keeps on screwing us.

Dear Eaglewings
I trust you are intelligent enough to understand this:
Just because federal govt has authority to strike down any mandate that would force all citizens to do something private against their beliefs such as
* forcing all citizens to pay into or practice Christianity as unconstitutional
* penalizing all citizens who don't believe that right to life should be recognized by law as starting at conception
* forcing all states to either recognize heterosexual or homosexual marriages
DOES NOT MEAN
That people cannot still practice these beliefs and policies themselves by FREE CHOICE

Eaglewings it is NOT illegal, there is nothing at all to prevent people from setting up a single payer or collective insurance system on a local or a national level. The Catholic church does NOT need a federal mandate forcing all citizens to pay for their programs in order to operate these, but they organize their OWN charitable outreach both locally nationally and internationally by voluntary participation and funding.

St Jude's children's hospital
Doctors without borders
And other award winning cost effective medical programs operate on a global scale without ANY mandates "forcing" anyone by govt to pay in or participate.

Why can't the lobbyists who have millions to campaign with use that inlfluence to organize mass support to develop exchanges and cooperative group health plans correctly? By free market and accountability to members served by and supporting these services .

Why can't resources be redirected to pay for public health coverage by reforming prison and VA spending so these facilities serve more of the populations in need with the SAME budget were already spending .

If states can spend 50k a person per year incarcerated in prison, dont you think that money could pay for health care and education instead of charging growing debts to taxpayers .

Arent there better ways to pay for health care and manage insurance coverage WITHOUT imposing more on lawabiding citizens who are already owed billions in taxes misspent on abuses instead of paying for programs that can solve these problems, save resources, and support sustainable health care, education and other social services .

Thank you Eaglewings
I truly hope you get this point
And what I'm saying can solve the problems: (A) hold Democrats and other govt and political leaders to promises of reforming prisons and mental health spending run amok including pharmaceutical profits off criminal addiction abuse and related costs debts and damages
(B) invest these reimbursements credits capital investment or loans into developing medical programs and facilities to meet public demand and to focus on cost effective preventative diagnosis and treatment to save lives and resources
(C) to meet immediate emergency lifesaving needs, set up a credit system that can be paid back over time with money saved by cutting the crime and incarceration rates. Taxpayers and business investors could also get deductions, tax breaks or interest from lending investing or donating to this fund, where support is voluntary not forced by federal govt mandates.

So eaglewings if people want universal health care covered then REDUCE crime and prison cists per district and state, and reward citizens with tax savings that can he invested in developing clinics and teaching hospitals for communities to access as incentive to prevent criminal abuses and addictions so there is plenty of money to cover the demand.

Are you with me on this?
The entire Democratic Party and leadership is shopping for a new focus to unite the troubled masses.
Why not make prison and health care reform the focus of the next big party movement and fix this problem ourselves !

Last edited:

Dear Eaglewings
I trust you are intelligent enough to understand this:
Just because federal govt has authority to strike down any mandate that would force all citizens to do something private against their beliefs such as
* forcing all citizens to pay into or practice Christianity as unconstitutional
* penalizing all citizens who don't believe that right to life should be recognized by law as starting at conception
* forcing all states to either recognize heterosexual or homosexual marriages
DOES NOT MEAN
That people cannot still practice these beliefs and policies themselves by FREE CHOICE

Eaglewings it is NOT illegal, there is nothing at all to prevent people from setting up a single payer or collective insurance system on a local or a national level. The Catholic church does NOT need a federal mandate forcing all citizens to pay for their programs in order to operate these, but they organize their OWN charitable outreach both locally nationally and internationally by voluntary participation and funding.

St Jude's children's hospital
Doctors without borders
And other award winning cost effective medical programs operate on a global scale without ANY mandates "forcing" anyone by govt to pay in or participate.

Why can't the lobbyists who have millions to campaign with use that inlfluence to organize mass support to develop exchanges and cooperative group health plans correctly? By free market and accountability to members served by and supporting these services .

Why can't resources be redirected to pay for public health coverage by reforming prison and VA spending so these facilities serve more of the populations in need with the SAME budget were already spending .

If states can spend 50k a person per year incarcerated in prison, dont you think that money could pay for health care and education instead of charging growing debts to taxpayers .

Arent there better ways to pay for health care and manage insurance coverage WITHOUT imposing more on lawabiding citizens who are already owed billions in taxes misspent on abuses instead of paying for programs that can solve these problems, save resources, and support sustainable health care, education and other social services .

Thank you Eaglewings
I truly hope you get this point
And what I'm saying can solve the problems: (A) hold Democrats and other govt and political leaders to promises of reforming prisons and mental health spending run amok including pharmaceutical profits off criminal addiction abuse and related costs debts and damages
(B) invest these reimbursements credits capital investment or loans into developing medical programs and facilities to meet public demand and to focus on cost effective preventative diagnosis and treatment to save lives and resources
(C) to meet immediate emergency lifesaving needs, set up a credit system that can be paid back over time with money saved by cutting the crime and incarceration rates. Taxpayers and business investors could also get deductions, tax breaks or interest from lending investing or donating to this fund, where support is voluntary not forced by federal govt mandates.

So eaglewings if people want universal health care covered then REDUCE crime and prison cists per district and state, and reward citizens with tax savings that can he invested in developing clinics and teaching hospitals for communities to access as incentive to prevent criminal abuses and addictions so there is plenty of money to cover the demand.

Are you with me on this?
The entire Democratic Party and leadership is shopping for a new focus to unite the troubled masses.
Why not make prison and health care reform the focus of the next big party movement and fix this problem ourselves !
You're kinda stupid, aren't you?

It's Republicans who want big expensive prisons for profit.

It's Republicans who work to shovel American money to health care companies that have no doctors and don't do anything to help anyone but their investors. What do insurance companies do except skim money off policies so they can have private jets?

It was Republicans who refused to let states buy in bulk and spread out the cost so people aren't paying for more than they should needed pharmaceuticals.

It's Republicans who want to sell insurance across state lines so if they screw you over there is nothing you can do about it.

American doctors and services overseas are paid for by our tax payers. For those overseas, it's free.

You can't name anything good the GOP has done for the American people in at least the last four decades. They support big business and keeping their base poor and uninformed so that base keeps voting GOP.

What?

I know what you mean, the only one that knows the facts are the ones who Obamacare saved their asses..

Paul Ryan is a lying scum paid off by the Big Pharma and Medical scums who stopped making a profit on dying people..

Maybe they will believe Breitbart..

Paul Ryan Picks Fight with Donald Trump Over Big Pharma Corruption: ‘I Don’t Speak Like That, Generally Speaking’

Big Pharma propaganda seeks to deliberately misinform doctors who over-prescribe dangerous drugs for profit
The only ones who have the facts are folks who have used it?
How is that true?
I eat peanut butter and don't know how its made

Forum List

Back