Video: LA Cops Bodyslam Nurse In Arrest, Share Fist Bump Afterward...

Just wondering, Paulitician, what would you in the place of those cops? You pull over a woman for using her cell phone while driving (both illegal and dangerous). She cusses you out and gets back in her car, in spite of your instructions not to, and apparently with the intention of leaving.... What do you do?

It wasn't them handcuffed and having their faces slammed into the road. So no, at this point i don't give a shit about her behavior. They should both be cuffed, arrested and tossed in a jail cell. Then we'll see how tough they are. Probably cry like little babies for their Mommies. They should be treated just like any other Citizen. They are not special.

You're acting like a brainless liberal, passing judgement without indicating that you have any clue. I didn't ask what you wouldn't do, I asked what you would do. What would you do if you were a police officer and you met up with a criminal who decided to leave rather than cooperate.

I would be a professional and definitely not commit a brutal crime in the process. So allow me to be a bit more clear... Fuck them and their fist bump, and arrest them for their crime. Nuff said.

It wasn't them handcuffed and having their faces slammed into the road. So no, at this point i don't give a shit about her behavior. They should both be cuffed, arrested and tossed in a jail cell. Then we'll see how tough they are. Probably cry like little babies for their Mommies. They should be treated just like any other Citizen. They are not special.

You're acting like a brainless liberal, passing judgement without indicating that you have any clue. I didn't ask what you wouldn't do, I asked what you would do. What would you do if you were a police officer and you met up with a criminal who decided to leave rather than cooperate.

I would be a professional and definitely not commit a brutal crime in the process. So allow me to be a bit more clear... Fuck them and their fist bump, and arrest them for their crime. Nuff said.

You have no clue.

You have no clue.

Hopefully, one day you'll understand that the Police are just people and fellow Citizens. Their badge & uniform does not make them better than anyone else. They don't deserve any special powers or privileges. They are not above the Law. They've been granted too much power in recent years. And now it's time to scale back that power.

But i know we won't see eye to eye on this anytime soon. For most, what i'm saying to them is very shocking. They've been told all their lives that the Police are almighty & powerful, and should be worshipped. That's all they know unfortunately. Anyway, thanks for the replies. Have a great Labor Day.

There is a very big difference in confrontations between males and males and males and females, whether civilians or police, or any combination of the two, and any man who doesn't understand the difference should not be trusted with police authority.

Women don't think like men. They are not instinctually inclined to physical violence when provoked as are (most) men. Instead, they get noisy and tend to go nuts and raise hell when provoked. That's the way women are and any son of a mother should understand that a man has no business being unnecessarily physical with a bitchy woman. You either do your best to get away from her or, if need be, you do your best to use as little force as necessary to restrain her until she calms down.

That simple rule of civilized behavior is the very core of this discussion. Those cops had no business treating that woman they way they did regardless of her bitchy behavior. The most they should have done is apply restraining holds, cuff her up, put her in the car and turn her over to female officers for detention.

The cop who slammed her twice should have the shit kicked out of him.

There is a very big difference in confrontations between males and males and males and females, whether civilians or police, or any combination of the two, and any man who doesn't understand the difference should not be trusted with police authority.

Women don't think like men. They are not instinctually inclined to physical violence when provoked as are (most) men. Instead, they get noisy and tend to go nuts and raise hell when provoked. That's the way women are and any son of a mother should understand that a man has no business being unnecessarily physical with a bitchy woman. You either do your best to get away from her or, if need be, you do your best to use as little force as necessary to restrain her until she calms down.

That simple rule of civilized behavior is the very core of this discussion. Those cops had no business treating that woman they way they did regardless of her bitchy behavior. The most they should have done is apply restraining holds, cuff her up, put her in the car and turn her over to female officers for detention.

The cop who slammed her twice should have the shit kicked out of him.

Arrest him and stick him in a jail cell, and that's exactly what he'll get. Like to see how tough these two Gestapo assholes are then.

Forum List

Back