Video is PROOF that no racial comments were made.

****** is not a racial slur, it's used quite often by hundreds if not thousands of negroes everyday. So if it's such an horrendous invective then why is it used so freely and so often? Oh that's right, it's only a racial slur when used by white people.:cuckoo:

I really don't know how we would survive now a days with the LIES that democrats say about tea partiers--(without) those people out there with their own videos.

In this video it is clear that no tea partier is out there calling the black caucas "n....r"--nor does it appear that anyone was "spat" upon.

We have seen the left wing media in this country--"without any piece of evidence what-so-ever"--except the say-so of a couple of black congressmen--that they were called racial names & one stated that he was spat upon. The media picked that one up and ran with it.

The tea party movement has been BRANDED "racist" by the left wing media in this country. Maybe they should watch this video of what REALLY Happened.

Here is what these black congressmen said:

Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia’s John Lewis

Demonstrators outside the U.S. Capitol , angry over the proposed health care bill, shouted “******” Saturday at U.S. Rep. John Lewis , a Georgia congressman and civil rights icon who was nearly beaten to death during an Alabama march in the 1960s.

The protesters also shouted obscenities at other members of the Congressional Black Caucus , lawmakers said.

“They were shouting, sort of harassing,” Lewis said. “But, it’s okay, I’ve faced this before. It reminded me of the 60s. It was a lot of downright hate and anger and people being downright mean.”

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver , D- Mo. , said he was a few yards behind Lewis and distinctly heard “******.”

“It was a chorus,” Cleaver said. “In a way, I feel sorry for those people who are doing this nasty stuff – they’re being whipped up. I decided I wouldn’t be angry with any of them.”

Nobody believes your chopped up video anymore than they believe your Right leaning Rassmusen polling.

I am curous sarah. Do you believe that one racial slur in a gorup of a thousand people makes all thousand of those people guilty of hurling racial slurs?

If it comes down to believing John Lewis or believing the Tea Party protesters, I will believe John Lewis every time

John Lewis is a REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT while the Tea Party is just pretenders

****** is not a racial slur, it's used quite often by hundreds if not thousands of negroes everyday. So if it's such an horrendous invective then why is it used so freely and so often? Oh that's right, it's only a racial slur when used by white people.:cuckoo:

Yes. It IS a racial slur when used by those that are not black.

Those that are black and use that word are simply acting naive.

But yes, when directed to one that is black, it is a racial slur; especially when used in anger.

But yes, when directed to one that is black, it is a racial slur; especially when used in anger.

****** please!

If it comes down to believing John Lewis or believing the Tea Party protesters, I will believe John Lewis every time

John Lewis is a REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT while the Tea Party is just pretenders

Partisan comment.
You are simply against the tea partyers and that is fine with me.

I am against code pinkl Fine with you I am sure.

But I noticed that you did not respond to what I said.

One racial slur and an entire movement is branded as racists?

I would think you would be proud of the fact that a thousand angry, mostly white people and only one racial slur.

Do you not see that as imporvement over, say, 25 years ago?

No new video is needed, anyone who ever went to these things could tell you they aern't racist.

The point is, protesting makes the gig government stooges nervous, so they want something to discredit the protestors to marginalize them.

What has been the favored way to marginalize a crowd the past 40+ years?

Claim its racist.

But of course this backfired badly as teh dems have been doing this since last summer, and few people believe it now, only the diehards and fools are still convinced the opposition to Obama is about skin color as opposed to shocking incompitence and horrendous judgement.

Last edited:
I saw them walk through what was supposed to be an angry unruly crowd and nobody laid a finger on them.

If it had been a bunch of anarchists they would have gotten their asses kicked.

Personally I think they were fishing for trouble and when none surfaced they fabricated a racial slur.

Very much like when Nancy Pelosi walked passed them during her "victory" march. Did she really think that may not push someones button?

Thank God it didnt.

I saw them walk through what was supposed to be an angry unruly crowd and nobody laid a finger on them.

If it had been a bunch of anarchists they would have gotten their asses kicked.

Personally I think they were fishing for trouble and when none surfaced they fabricated a racial slur.
Remember who made the accusation she was being called Niggar:

cynthia_mckinney.jpg

The same woman that punched a DC policeman and called him a racist because he asked to see her Congress ID card.

Blacks are allowed to call each other the n-word.....whites are not.

If two fat people joke and call each other fat, it is not the same as if a skinny person calls them fat.

If two poor people joke with each other about how poor they are, it is not the same as if a rich person jokes about how poor they are

I really don't know how we would survive now a days with the LIES that democrats say about tea partiers--(without) those people out there with their own videos.

In this video it is clear that no tea partier is out there calling the black caucas "n....r"--nor does it appear that anyone was "spat" upon.

We have seen the left wing media in this country--"without any piece of evidence what-so-ever"--except the say-so of a couple of black congressmen--that they were called racial names & one stated that he was spat upon. The media picked that one up and ran with it.

The tea party movement has been BRANDED "racist" by the left wing media in this country. Maybe they should watch this video of what REALLY Happened.

Demonstrators outside the U.S. Capitol , angry over the proposed health care bill, shouted “******” Saturday at U.S. Rep. John Lewis , a Georgia congressman and civil rights icon who was nearly beaten to death during an Alabama march in the 1960s.

The protesters also shouted obscenities at other members of the Congressional Black Caucus , lawmakers said.

“They were shouting, sort of harassing,” Lewis said. “But, it’s okay, I’ve faced this before. It reminded me of the 60s. It was a lot of downright hate and anger and people being downright mean.”

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver , D- Mo. , said he was a few yards behind Lewis and distinctly heard “******.”

“It was a chorus,” Cleaver said. “In a way, I feel sorry for those people who are doing this nasty stuff – they’re being whipped up. I decided I wouldn’t be angry with any of them.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCs6pSE8_I]YouTube - Congressional Black Caucus 3 20 2010 - original video[/ame]

Nice how you did some editing to make your point. Lie much do you???

Blacks are allowed to call each other the n-word.....whites are not.

If two fat people joke and call each other fat, it is not the same as if a skinny person calls them fat.

If two poor people joke with each other about how poor they are, it is not the same as if a rich person jokes about how poor they are

Huh?

Whites are allowed to call them that word if they wish.

It is insensitive if they do it, but there is nothing that says they are not allowed to. It only becomes a leagl issue if it is affiliated with a crime that can then be labelled as a hate crime.

When a black person does it, it is naive; but they too are allowed to say it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCs6pSE8_I]YouTube - Congressional Black Caucus 3 20 2010 - original video[/ame]

Nice how you did some editing to make your point. Lie much do you???

Do you have evidence to the contrary? There were a lot of videos, and mic's out there....please produce one that shows something to back up to what your inferring.

You are absolutely correct about two things.

It proves that no one shouted the N-Word in range of that microphone during those 48 seconds and that no one spat upon Congressman Cleaver while he was in the view of that camera.

Other than that, it does not prove that these things did not happen.

Immie

You are absolutely correct about two things.

It proves that no one shouted the N-Word in range of that microphone during those 48 seconds and that no one spat upon Congressman Cleaver while he was in the view of that camera.

Other than that, it does not prove that these things did not happen.

Immie

True.

But the more video that we see without such things happening is more proof that we have made great strides as a country as it pertains to racism.

25 years ago, we would have many more samples of racism without the advantage of so many video phones.

Why is the left not happy to see such great strides made?

Instead, they seem intent on finding SOMETHING.

In my opinion this entire claim of the "N" word being used is a fabrication only to try and keep a growing amount of the Blacks turning away from the dem party. Do not think that the left has not been watching the Tea Party very closely. They can see there are growing numbers of Blacks in support of the Tea Party. The racial slur was designed so that blacks will accept they are a racial group and not join.

Forum List

Back