Video is PROOF that no racial comments were made.

You are absolutely correct about two things.

It proves that no one shouted the N-Word in range of that microphone during those 48 seconds and that no one spat upon Congressman Cleaver while he was in the view of that camera.

Other than that, it does not prove that these things did not happen.

Immie

True.

But the more video that we see without such things happening is more proof that we have made great strides as a country as it pertains to racism.

25 years ago, we would have many more samples of racism without the advantage of so many video phones.

Why is the left not happy to see such great strides made?

Instead, they seem intent on finding SOMETHING.

View the video that TM posted right before my comment.

It clearly has someone yelling that word. Now, I have always since I heard it, that it is impossible to tell who yelled it and at whom they yelled it, but as far as I am concerned it is clear that the video contains the word.

Some have claimed it was dubbed in. I can't tell that it was, but I am not an editor and I cannot tell if it was or not. By the way, the ones that claimed that are in my opinion far right and thus must be taken with a grain of salt.

Yes, someone yelled the epitaph. But at whom and who was it?

Immie

I still want to know where the tea party folks were when Bush was spending a billion a week on an illegal invasion? Does anyone know, they sure don't all look like they are only a year old.

Hold it - this just in - they were out shopping, I forgot that, after all when your president tells you to go shopping that is what you do. After all, the tragedy and expense of war should not mute the American dream. Darn Obama, tell them to resume shopping.

Fail.

That video only covers a very small section of the crowd.

Do you know that someone is offering 10 grand for ANYONE who can prove that these things were said and done. So far NO takers, even with ALL the people taking videos, the police right in there, NO ONE HAS come forth with proof. The police are stating that they never heard any such thing.

Not only that, the congressmen who made these allegations WILL not go on Fox, or any other NETWORKS to support their CLAIMS.

It did not happen.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: They were LIES and they are LIARS.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It proves that no one shouted the N-Word in range of that microphone during those 48 seconds and that no one spat upon Congressman Cleaver while he was in the view of that camera.

Immie

True.

But the more video that we see without such things happening is more proof that we have made great strides as a country as it pertains to racism.

25 years ago, we would have many more samples of racism without the advantage of so many video phones.

It clearly has someone yelling that word. Now, I have always since I heard it, that it is impossible to tell who yelled it and at whom they yelled it, but as far as I am concerned it is clear that the video contains the word.

Some have claimed it was dubbed in. I can't tell that it was, but I am not an editor and I cannot tell if it was or not. By the way, the ones that claimed that are in my opinion far right and thus must be taken with a grain of salt.

Immie

I listened, Immie. I heard "traitor"....

I still want to know where the tea party folks were when Bush was spending a billion a week on an illegal invasion? Does anyone know, they sure don't all look like they are only a year old.

Hold it - this just in - they were out shopping, I forgot that, after all when your president tells you to go shopping that is what you do. After all, the tragedy and expense of war should not mute the American dream. Darn Obama, tell them to resume shopping.

First of all, it was not an illegal invasion.The use of force was voted on and passed by the congress and the senate with bi-partisan support, many of the kooks that you still support voted FOR IT. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

True.

Immie

I listened, Immie. I heard "traitor"....

Hehe,

See post #46.

Immie

Immie

True.

Immie

And the point I have been trying to make but no one on the left will comment on is:

There were thousands of mostly white, angry people and with all of those cameras, reporterts and recorders, we should be proud as a nation that there were not many more examples of racism.

25 years ago, with 1/10 the amount of cameras, there would have been hundreds of examples of racism on video.

So why are we making a big deal about it?

I would prefer making a big deal out of the fact that it it just one or two out of a thousand that still use such epithets.

But no one, including the press, will do that.

We should be proud at our progress. Instead, the left and the media want us to be embarrassed by the actions of a very few.

Why is that?

Truth....as God as my witness, I heard "traitor", and not the 'N' word. Sorry. but it is what it is.

You are hearing what you want to hear

WOW! Did you actually understand what you just said? I heard what I heard....you heard what you heard....do you see the irony?
yet, no major news organization has used this video clip, hmmmmm

Wich one is doctored and which one is not?

Are they both real?

Both edited?

Are you asking me?

I didn't say either one of them were and if you knew how to read, you would realize that... of course, that is a big if and you will continue to ask me that stupid question for at least a week.

Immie

The big deal is being made because ther is a TRUE reluctance on the right to condem this behavior without adding caveots about it being teh dems fault.

The big deal is being made because ther is a TRUE reluctance on the right to condem this behavior without adding caveots about it being teh dems fault.

We as a country already condemn the behavior.

Why should anyone on the right specifically condemn it this one time?

Becuase you want us to?

Wait. Let me look for it. Where is your condemnation for those that had signs that said "Kill Bush".

Will I find it anywhere? I am sure I wont.

Does that mean you support those that wanted Bush dead?

We as a country already condemn the behavior.

Why should anyone on the right specifically condemn it this one time?

Becuase you want us to?

There you go, many have no problem with the behavior

Forum List

Back