VIDEO: Hawaii woman hitches ride on Great White shark

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Posted: Feb 18, 2013
By Nicole Bento @ Keoki Kerr

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) -

Stunning underwater video of a Hawaii-based shark conservationist petting and swimming very close to a Great White shark is aimed at teaching people that not all sharks are violent, blood-hungry creatures, according to the people who shot the footage.

Incredible video @ VIDEO: Hawaii woman hitches ride on Great White shark - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

I don't care what they say here, sharks have tiny brains and operate on pure instinct. There's no such thing as a "tame" shark of any breed.

Posted: Feb 18, 2013
By Nicole Bento @ Keoki Kerr

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) -

Stunning underwater video of a Hawaii-based shark conservationist petting and swimming very close to a Great White shark is aimed at teaching people that not all sharks are violent, blood-hungry creatures, according to the people who shot the footage.

Incredible video @ VIDEO: Hawaii woman hitches ride on Great White shark - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

I don't care what they say here, sharks have tiny brains and operate on pure instinct. There's no such thing as a "tame" shark of any breed.

That woman is teaching people a dangerous thing. I think sharks are needed for what they do, but also you don't try to take one as a pet.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back