Video: Fox News hammers Democrats again for Fannie/Freddie mess

The REAL complaint about Fox is the fact that on their news analysis shows (not news reporting) they don't toe the liberal idea of "fair and balanced" by having on at least 3 liberals to one conservative and then pretending THAT is "fair and balanced". In my world that's called "ganging up". Fox doesn't "gang up" on either conservatives or liberals but allows each side to equally explain and fully discuss their views -and GASP, they not only have well-spoken liberals, they commit the crime of allowing well-spoken conservatives to speak instead of putting on some off-the-wall whacko and pretending he represents the entirety of conservative opinion. To a liberal, this represents a true atrocity. From the shrill level of hysteria, apparently one they consider to be nearly on a par with the Holocaust. We all know that even with a lock on all other news stations and much of the printed media, the existence of a single station that doesn't toe their line of ganging up on conservatives CANNOT be tolerated in a country with free speech!

THERE it is, see, I told you, both sides are doing it.

Okay ... a bit off topic but it fits anyway, someone PLEASE explain to me this:

Is FOX liberal or conservative, both sides keep saying the other whenever they post a story against their beliefs?

Go to the website for the Media Research Center. It is an objective organization that monitors the media and documents examples of bias in the media.

Although I believe that Fox News has a more concervative feel to it (Heavens knows it wouldn't take much when weighed against MSNBC in particular), they try very hard to make sure both sides have a chance to make their point. In a study, Fox News has far more Democrat viewers than the other news outlets have Republicans.

Go to the website for the Media Research Center. It is an objective organization that monitors the media and documents examples of bias in the media.

Although I believe that Fox News has a more concervative feel to it (Heavens knows it wouldn't take much when weighed against MSNBC in particular), they try very hard to make sure both sides have a chance to make their point. In a study, Fox News has far more Democrat viewers than the other news outlets have Republicans.

Very funny statistics about Democrat viewers on Fox News outnumber Republican viewers on liberal-biased news outlet. Almost as funny as rayboyusmc standing behind a computer all day doing nothing productive in his community but spew (expel large quantites rapidly and forcibly) liberal propaganda. Imagine if we elected those :eek: people to Washington.

Still don't understand why anyone watches that garbage. Not that any of the other cable news networks are much better, but Fox News is pure crap. I really hope people do not get their information from that channel and believe its credible. I know everyone here on the board is better then that :eusa_whistle:

They have the highest ratings of any news channel, so I guess you didn't get that wish. Care to make another?

Actually, I think it is interesting how the liberal think that Fox is SO biased. If you really deconstruct where the bias is and you apply it to the other "news" programs, you can see what the issue is.

On Fox, you typically get evenly politically divided guests (fair and balanced?) and a right-leaning host.

On other "news" programs, you typically get libs outnumbering cons by typically 2-1 and sometimes they will not even have a person representing the conservative viewpoint. Instead, they will designate one person to construct a conservative strawman while the others gleefully rip it to shreds.

So, I guess if you are a lib and you think that is real news that is honest and forth-right, then I guess you would react violently to the way Fox presents news. But remember this, as bad as you think Fox is, the other side thinks the rest of the "pop media" is 100x worse.

Imagine if Fox only put dems on when outnumbered between 2 and 6 to 1. That's what the other stations do to Repubs.

Video: Fox News hammers Democrats again for Fannie/Freddie mess

October 24, 2012

Bank of America
BUSTED
!!!

"The United States filed a civil mortgage fraud lawsuit against Bank of America Corp, accusing it of selling thousands of toxic home loans that later defaulted to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, leading to more than $1 billion of losses.

U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara in Manhattan said the scheme, known as the "Hustle" -- a modification of "HSSL," which stood for "High-Speed Swim Lane" -- was invented in 2007 by Countrywide Financial Corp, which Bank of America bought the following year, and lasted through 2009.

He said the scheme was deliberately designed to process loans at high speed without checks on their quality, and resulted in "countless" foreclosures.

Bank of America did not immediately respond to requests for comment."

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Forum List

Back