Video: election denier Karine Jean-Pierre refuses to answer media questions about the border

I wonder if Joe Biden thinks surrounding himself with incompetents like this one makes him look better?

Watch her try to answer a different question than the one that was asked, then shut it down when the reporter won't let her get away with that:

election denier Karine Jean-Pierre ???​

I wonder if Joe Biden thinks surrounding himself with incompetents like this one makes him look better?

Your thinking is skewed. Biden is the incompetent one. You think Biden does the job interviews??? She for some reason is doing a good job of covering for his stupid ass. I want to know why?

K_J-P - sympathetic.png

Watch her try to answer a different question than the one that was asked, then shut it down when the reporter won't let her get away with that:

Yeah. She just walked out. She did that last week on questions about Biden's competency. Nothing happens. Your posting the situation here isn't going to do anything, either. Wake the fuck up - the government is corrupt and there is nothing we can do - except vote them out. :laughing0301:

Good_Fellas.png

Michelle_Obama - half_the_credit - old politicians.png

Last edited:

That stupid bitch doesn't realize that a woman in her position cannot answer a question with a question. Unbelievable!

Your thinking is skewed. Biden is the incompetent one. You think Biden does the job interviews??? She for some reason is doing a good job of covering for his stupid ass. I want to know why?

View attachment 832275

Yeah. She just walked out. She did that last week on questions about Biden's competency. Nothing happens. Your posting the situation here isn't going to do anything, either. Wake the fuck up - the government is corrupt and there is nothing we can do - except vote them out. :laughing0301:

View attachment 832279

View attachment 832278
Mehmet Oz is hundreds of times better than Fetterman as is Trump vs. Biden. As for the other two--what black person has run against Feinstein in CA or McConnell in KY. Michael Obama is a fucking idiot.

What the fuck does 10,000 illegal aliens crossing the US border in a day have to do with the GOP???

Not a damn thing.

Jean-Claude Deflection has no answers other than absolute incompetence.

No one can honestly be shocked she doesn’t want to answer questions about illegal border crossings. No White House Press Secretary wants to talk about things that make the administration look bad but she is worse at it than most.

Forum List

Back