Video: Eagle drags goats off cliff

Reminds me of the stories of line workers finding deer hanging on the electric transmission wires and not being sure how they got up there.
?????

And for those sad about the dead goat here is one that will cheer you up....sort of....maybe...just weird

!!!! We have lots of bald eagles around here--they will take a cat or a small dog, but I've never heard of them lifting a deer (I'm guessing it's a faun). Are golden eagles a lot bigger than bald eagles?

Yeah it was a small deer. Have no idea about the eagle thing. I have seen print stories along these same lines but that just happened to be one I found with a video.

I'm dying to know how the goat got up there. Glad he was okay.

I assume he was at the top of the hill, got snagged up by his horns, tried to free himself and slid down the wire, but yeah, that is a bizarre thing.

Territorial war? It looked like the eagles were preying on the goats.

I saw footage some years ago of eagles hunting turtles. They pick them and drop them on rocks.

Eagles are clever.
If you look at the link below from Jeremiah, you are right--they hunt the chamois by forcing them off the cliffs.

And for those sad about the dead goat here is one that will cheer you up....sort of....maybe...just weird

!!!! We have lots of bald eagles around here--they will take a cat or a small dog, but I've never heard of them lifting a deer (I'm guessing it's a faun). Are golden eagles a lot bigger than bald eagles?

Yeah it was a small deer. Have no idea about the eagle thing. I have seen print stories along these same lines but that just happened to be one I found with a video.

I assume he was at the top of the hill, got snagged up by his horns, tried to free himself and slid down the wire, but yeah, that is a bizarre thing.

Beware of those "high places".... you may get snagged when you least expect it.

You know, one time I got snagged in the air by the back of my belt loop catching on something but for the life of me I cannot remember the particulars other than being in great pain as my crotch met the bottom of my trousers. I recall thinking I was screwed because there nobody else around and it took me awhile to finally get free, but I can't recall if it was a fence, nail, stub in a tree or what that got me. I was prepubescent at the time, but beyond that, it escapes me.

You know, one time I got snagged in the air by the back of my belt loop catching on something but for the life of me I cannot remember the particulars other than being in great pain as my crotch met the bottom of my trousers. I recall thinking I was screwed because there nobody else around and it took me awhile to finally get free, but I can't recall if it was a fence, nail, stub in a tree or what that got me. I was prepubescent at the time, but beyond that, it escapes me.

You don't know but that God may have been protecting you from something.

I remember a woman who told me that as a child she didn't know how to swim. She wanted to go down to a local river where others were swimming. Her mother told her, Do not go in the water.

She went down to the river where older children were swimming and slipped into the water. She stepped off into deep water and within seconds she was drowning.

She told me that suddenly something snatched her up and set her down on the bank. She said she heard a voice say to her, Do not go in the water again. She looked all about her and there was no one. Only the older children swimming in the river.

She said that she believed it was an angel.

Last edited:

I find it more bizarre that somebody just "happened" to be there shooting video....

Forum List

Back