Video documented LIES told to us by Obama

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
21 Lies Obama has Told you Directly to your FaceEndAllDisease.com

Obama lies so far.

1. “If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will end this war. You can take that to the bank.”

2. In Obama’s campaign, he promised to “eliminate entirely” income tax for seniors making less
than $50,000.

3. On an interview on The Today Show Obama claimed he won the Michigan & Illinois Primaries,
which is a lie. - (Meh, subjective and ambiguous; wont fault Obama here , IMO)

4. The only involvement I had with Acorn was doing some stuff with the justice department.

5. “My father served in World War II”

6. Make Government Open and Transparent

7. Make it “Impossible” for Congressmen to slip in Pork Barrel Projects

8. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public

9. No more secrecy

10. Public will have 5 days to look at a Bill

11. You’ll know what’s in bills he signs

12. We will put every pork barrel project online

13. “No more Illegal Wire Tapping of American Citizens”

14. The Promise to Walk the Picket Line if Workers are Denied the Right to Bargain

15. Promises to Close Guantanamo Bay and End Torture (I dont regard intense interrogation to be torture, so I give OBama a pass on that one)

16. Went from supporting traditional marriage to supporting same sex marriage, when he was bisexual all along.

17. promised to Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term in office

18. “If you like the healthcare plan you have, you can keep it.”

19. Obama Claims Border Fence ‘Basically Complete’ but It’s Only 5% Finished

20. “We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks with Interest”

21. “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” HIS BIGGEST LIE OF ALL.

I would also add:

22. promised to unite the people of this country.

A video documented list of 21 bald face lies Obama has told us all.

A partisan but documented list of lies ccording to some GOP supporters, apprently.

List of Obama's Lies | Barack Obama Lies

And for airness sake, a wacko list of Obama's alledged lies reviewed by Snopes ( a bunch ofliberal wackos, so if THEY agree Obama has lied he has nodefense left to him, lol) but why did the liberals at Snopes pick THIS particular list to review when there are far m ore credible lists? Wait, I answered my own question.

snopes.com: Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly

Some interesting tidbits are conceded at snopes about Obama's credibility, though most of the alledged lies are bullshit.

On his pledge to use fairness rather than tactics.....
The day after New Year's 1996, operatives for Barack Obama filed into a barren hearing room of the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners.

There they began the tedious process of challenging hundreds of signatures on the nominating petitions of state Sen. Alice Palmer, the longtime progressive activist from the city's South Side. And they kept challenging petitions until every one of Obama's four Democratic primary rivals was forced off the ballot.

Fresh from his work as a civil rights lawyer and head of a voter registration project that expanded access to the ballot box, Obama launched his first campaign for the Illinois Senate saying he wanted to empower disenfranchised citizens.

But in that initial bid for political office, Obama quickly mastered the bare-knuckled arts of Chicago electoral politics. His overwhelming legal onslaught signaled his impatience to gain office, even if that meant elbowing aside an elder stateswoman like Palmer.

On his pledged to not use lobyists.....
As Politico.com noted in May 2008:
In his campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, Obama is refusing donations from federally registered lobbyists and excluding them from his official campaign staff. (They can still be advisers and volunteers, and their spouses' checks are certainly welcome.)
The Wall Street Journal observed in November 2008 that:
Democratic lobbyists are wondering about their future in an Obama administration. Although Sen. Obama has taken a tough line toward registered lobbyists, he has allowed himself some maneuvering room. Like Sen. McCain, Sen. Obama has banned lobbyists from working on his campaign until after they quit their lobbying jobs.
Senator Obama also said that his administration would not employ federally registered lobbyists, although (as the New York Times noted) he has allowed himself some "wiggle room" in that regard:
Turning to campaign promises in which he pledged sweeping ethics restrictions, President-elect Barack Obama will bar lobbyists from helping to pay the costs of his transition to power or working for it in any area in which they have represented clients in the last year, his transition team said.

The new rules do seem to leave some wiggle room. Aides to Mr. Obama, who declared during the campaign that lobbyists would not "find a job in my White House," said the guidelines allowed for lobbyists to work on the transition in areas where they have not done any lobbying.

Further, the rules apply to lobbyists who must register with the federal government; many people who work for lobbying firms or in other areas of the influence business in Washington do not have to register, because they do not personally lobby federal officials on specific issues.

Obama is a disgrace, should be impeached then tried for treason and that liberals still defend this bastard is proof of the capacity for complete degeneracy in human nature.

It's Bush that's to blame.
Obama has to lie, because............
Because bush, that's why!!

Obama lies so far.

1. “If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will end this war. You can take that to the bank.”

2. In Obama’s campaign, he promised to “eliminate entirely” income tax for seniors making less
than $50,000.

3. On an interview on The Today Show Obama claimed he won the Michigan & Illinois Primaries,

4. The only involvement I had with Acorn was doing some stuff with the justice department.

9. No more secrecy

14. The Promise to Walk the Picket Line if Workers are Denied the Right to Bargain

15. Promises to Close Guantanamo Bay and End Torture (I dont regard intense interrogation to be torture, so I give OBama a pass on that one)

16. Went from supporting traditional marriage to supporting same sex marriage, when he was bisexual all along.

21. “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” HIS BIGGEST LIE OF ALL.

I would also add:

A partisan but documented list of lies ccording to some GOP supporters, apprently.

And for airness sake, a wacko list of Obama's alledged lies reviewed by Snopes ( a bunch ofliberal wackos, so if THEY agree Obama has lied he has nodefense left to him, lol) but why did the liberals at Snopes pick THIS particular list to review when there are far m ore credible lists? Wait, I answered my own question.

Some interesting tidbits are conceded at snopes about Obama's credibility, though most of the alledged lies are bullshit.

The day after New Year's 1996, operatives for Barack Obama filed into a barren hearing room of the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners.

There they began the tedious process of challenging hundreds of signatures on the nominating petitions of state Sen. Alice Palmer, the longtime progressive activist from the city's South Side. And they kept challenging petitions until every one of Obama's four Democratic primary rivals was forced off the ballot.

Fresh from his work as a civil rights lawyer and head of a voter registration project that expanded access to the ballot box, Obama launched his first campaign for the Illinois Senate saying he wanted to empower disenfranchised citizens.

But in that initial bid for political office, Obama quickly mastered the bare-knuckled arts of Chicago electoral politics. His overwhelming legal onslaught signaled his impatience to gain office, even if that meant elbowing aside an elder stateswoman like Palmer.

In his campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, Obama is refusing donations from federally registered lobbyists and excluding them from his official campaign staff. (They can still be advisers and volunteers, and their spouses' checks are certainly welcome.)
Democratic lobbyists are wondering about their future in an Obama administration. Although Sen. Obama has taken a tough line toward registered lobbyists, he has allowed himself some maneuvering room. Like Sen. McCain, Sen. Obama has banned lobbyists from working on his campaign until after they quit their lobbying jobs.
Senator Obama also said that his administration would not employ federally registered lobbyists, although (as the New York Times noted) he has allowed himself some "wiggle room" in that regard:
Turning to campaign promises in which he pledged sweeping ethics restrictions, President-elect Barack Obama will bar lobbyists from helping to pay the costs of his transition to power or working for it in any area in which they have represented clients in the last year, his transition team said.

The new rules do seem to leave some wiggle room. Aides to Mr. Obama, who declared during the campaign that lobbyists would not "find a job in my White House," said the guidelines allowed for lobbyists to work on the transition in areas where they have not done any lobbying.

Further, the rules apply to lobbyists who must register with the federal government; many people who work for lobbying firms or in other areas of the influence business in Washington do not have to register, because they do not personally lobby federal officials on specific issues.

Obama is a disgrace, should be impeached then tried for treason and that liberals still defend this bastard is proof of the capacity for complete degeneracy in human nature.

Jim Crowie does not like the Black president. Shocking.

Do you even know what treason is?

I'll give you an example. The Iran Contra criminal act.

That was treason.

A President directly aided America's enemy and lied about it.

Yet, Reagan wasn't tried for treason.

But heck..feel free..go for it.

What "treason" has President Obama committed?

Use links that don't come from nutbar sites too..

Obama lies so far.

than $50,000.

9. No more secrecy

I would also add:

don't ya thiink the race card is getting a little old? Oh, I see, it is the only way you think you can take the conversation away from the documented facts. Guess what? Many have waked up and I dare predict many more will when they are hit with Obamacare when it is actually fully in effect. When at least half of the Dems turn will you also call them all racists as well?

don't ya thiink the race card is getting a little old? Oh, I see, it is the only way you think you can take the conversation away from the documented facts. Guess what? Many have waked up and I dare predict many more will when they are hit with Obamacare when it is actually fully in effect. When at least half of the Dems turn will you also call them all racists as well?

What "documented facts"?

Lets go with "lie" number 1.

We are out of Iraq...aren't we?

:eusa_shifty:

Do you even know what treason is?

I'll give you an example. The Iran Contra criminal act.

That was treason.

A President directly aided America's enemy and lied about it.

Yet, Reagan wasn't tried for treason.

But heck..feel free..go for it.

What "treason" has President Obama committed?

Use links that don't come from nutbar sites too..

Funding alquaida in Syria.

The purpose of this thread is to further divide the American people, it has no other purpose. One cannot conclude the OP author is a racist, but it can't be ruled out. What cannot be ruled out, is the aforementioned author is not part of any solution and is in fact a manifestation of a serious problem facing our nation today - we are a house divided.

Obama lies so far.

than $50,000.

9. No more secrecy

I would also add:

Do you think he got the nickname Jim Crowie because of his racial tolerance. The race card is not old as long as there is racism.

The purpose of this thread is to further divide the American people, it has no other purpose. One cannot conclude the OP author is a racist, but it can't be ruled out. What cannot be ruled out, is the aforementioned author is not part of any solution and is in fact a manifestation of a serious problem facing our nation today - we are a house divided.

Barry the uniter is the cause.
Listen to his language ( incitement to violence) is it the language of a uniter?

No, actually obama has divided the country more than any other president. The op divides stupid people that still believes obama's lies and the smart people that realize obama is a liar.

Barry the uniter is the cause.
Listen to his language ( incitement to violence) is it the language of a uniter?

You too are a problem for our country, for our Republic. President Obama isn't the cause of the racial divide nor the politically divisive rhetoric ubiquitous on this message board and even in the halls of Congress.

Post in context President Obama's effort to incite violence or be one more liar on a right wing fringe of our political spectrum replete with liars.

Your disrespect for a man twice-elected to the highest office in our land despicable. I suppose if you had the intelligence, the education and the honesty necessary to offer credible counter points to his policies you might do better, that you don't have any of these characteristics strongly suggests why you hold the opinions you do, and why you sully this forum with ridiculous comments.

No, actually obama has divided the country more than any other president. The op divides stupid people that still believes obama's lies and the smart people that realize obama is a liar.

You're not very bright, are you.
[rhetorical question]

Do you think he got the nickname Jim Crowie because of his racial tolerance. The race card is not old as long as there is racism.

nothing he listed has anything to do with race.

What "documented facts"?

U.S. Troops Deployed in Iraq Again

What "documented facts"?

It should be noted the link above was over one year old, and includes this description of the nature and purpose of our troops in Iraq:

"A unit of U.S. Army Special Operations soldiers was recently deployed to Iraq and more U.S. soldiers may soon be on their way, according to a New York Times report on the impact the civil war in neighboring Syria is having on Iraq's "fragile society and fledgling democracy."

"Buried in the 15th paragraph of the report in Tuesday's Times was the news that "Iraq and the United States are negotiating an agreement that could result in the return of small units of American soldiers to Iraq on training missions" and that a unit of Army Special Operations soldiers has already been deployed to Iraq to advise on counterterrorism and help with intelligence."

a FAR CRY from the 2003 invasion and later occupation of Iraq by several hundred thousand American Troops.

You're not very bright, are you.
[rhetorical question]

Well i'm smart enough to realize the lies he is saying, not ignorant to believe them.

Whatever you say, race-baiter.

What "documented facts"?

It should be noted the link above was over one year old, and includes this description of the nature and purpose of our troops in Iraq:

"A unit of U.S. Army Special Operations soldiers was recently deployed to Iraq and more U.S. soldiers may soon be on their way, according to a New York Times report on the impact the civil war in neighboring Syria is having on Iraq's "fragile society and fledgling democracy."

"Buried in the 15th paragraph of the report in Tuesday's Times was the news that "Iraq and the United States are negotiating an agreement that could result in the return of small units of American soldiers to Iraq on training missions" and that a unit of Army Special Operations soldiers has already been deployed to Iraq to advise on counterterrorism and help with intelligence."

a FAR CRY from the 2003 invasion and later occupation of Iraq by several hundred thousand American Troops.

Oh, please. Obama removed most of our troops according to the time table established under the Bush administration - not by some special power of his own. And the op stated we are out of Iraq - which we clearly are not. I don't care if there are only a 1000 troops there. We are still in Iraq.

Top airman exits Iraq proud of mission | The Official Website | United States Forces ? Iraq
Top airman exits Iraq proud of mission
By USF Iraq on January 2, 2013 in News with No Comments .CAMP VICTORY – After spending more than a year-and-a-half coordinating U.S. airpower here while helping to ensure our force level drew down to 50,000, the senior U.S. Air Force airman in Iraq is headed home.

Serving as the Director of the Air Component Coordination Element here, the Director of the USF-I Force Strategic Engagement Cell, and the 9th Air Expeditionary Task Force – Baghdad Detachment-2 Commander, Maj. Gen. Joseph Reynes Jr. has watched the number of U.S. service members here decrease from 148,000 to around 50,000, to include a decrease in airmen from more than 12,000 to less than 6,000.

Forum List

Back