Video: Brooklyn New York mosque broadcast Islamic call to prayer to 20 block radius

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: Brooklyn New York Mosque Broadcasts Islamic Call to Prayer to 20 Block Radius

A resident of Brooklyn posted a Facebook live video documenting how the Islamic call to prayer was being broadcast to a 20 block radius by a local mosque.

Corporate and infiltration from with in you stupid mother fkrs are gonna wake up real soon to the rights you lost lmfao. NNY you ass holes asked for it all just like CA. and now your gonna get it i spades wait until yu see your nnice little white rich neighborhood crumble to shit holes in just months............. you all will move out and they move in look at the MALL OF AMERICA RETARDS!!!

AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE FKN RETARDED MORONS SAY

DDOOOT DOOOT DOOO T AND THE DEMOCRATS SAID " WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT" LMFAO

YOUR ALL SUCH MORONS!! LOL

there is a place for WORSHIP not the street that is NOT OUR CUSTOM m----- f--------rs go back where it done and accepted. WE ARE NOT YOUR FKN SHIT HOLES!!

Face east and bend over bitch... LOL

Last edited:
east NY hasnt been white since before i was born
They do not welcome white kids from Minnesota looking for cheap rent either

Still dangerous at night
banksy did a piece on a wall out in east NY ...the hipsters of course all raced to see it only to find a couple of capitalist brothas charging 20 bucks a peek :113::auiqs.jpg:
back in the day super dangerous at night
its still like Chicago they shoot each other all the time

I posted a black guy bitching about the mosque in downtown Brooklyn
Downtown Brooklyn a couple of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the country are only blocks away

• Banned
There is a large church several blocks from my house that rings its loud bell everyday.

So whats the difference? ... :dunno:

Whats the difference when a non christian prick walks into a hotel and bitches about a bible and then it has to be moved , the bible distrubs nobody nor their ears nor concentration

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE AGAIN
force ppl to hear it this SHIT
make ppl STOP THEIR LIVES for this SHIT
Move over for them

man FK THAT!!!

THEY COME HERE AND HAVE THE NERVE TO BITCH ABOUT OUR FREEDOM MAN ----- THESE --------- HOE-BAGS!!

this is America accommodate their bs in their own quiet personal ways not MAKE THE ENTIRE CITY KISS their ASSES!! STOPPING LIFE and traffic for these mother fkrs GO BACK TO --- IRAQ, SAUDI SHIT HOLES AND STOP MAKING OUR NATION THE SHIT HOLE THESE DUMBASSES RAN FROM!!!

yep that's the difference. =)

Last edited:
Video: Brooklyn New York Mosque Broadcasts Islamic Call to Prayer to 20 Block Radius

A resident of Brooklyn posted a Facebook live video documenting how the Islamic call to prayer was being broadcast to a 20 block radius by a local mosque.

Corporate and infiltration from with in you stupid mother fkrs are gonna wake up real soon to the rights you lost lmfao. NNY you ass holes asked for it all just like CA. and now your gonna get it i spades wait until yu see your nnice little white rich neighborhood crumble to shit holes in just months............. you all will move out and they move in look at the MALL OF AMERICA RETARDS!!!

AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE FKN RETARDED MORONS SAY

DDOOOT DOOOT DOOO T AND THE DEMOCRATS SAID " WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT" LMFAO

YOUR ALL SUCH MORONS!! LOL

there is a place for WORSHIP not the street that is NOT OUR CUSTOM m----- f--------rs go back where it done and accepted. WE ARE NOT YOUR FKN SHIT HOLES!!

Face east and bend over bitch... LOL

How far away can church bells be heard?

Forum List

Back