Austrian chapel will sound Islamic prayer call fives times daily for 21 days before Christmas [video

Status
Not open for further replies.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

I really hape my hopes up that my favorite European country had not succumbed to the evils of Satan’s Cult.

Breitbart News reports: The noise is considered “a special kind of audiovisual experience,” when recordings of muezzin calls, which were taped in Algeria, Mozambique, Istanbul, and Singapore, are played from the chapel of the Upper Austrian Cultural Quarter’s Ursuline Church.

More of this disgusting news @ Austrian chapel will sound Islamic prayer call fives times daily for 21 days before Christmas [video]

I really hape my hopes up that my favorite European country had not succumbed to the evils of Satan’s Cult.

Breitbart News reports: The noise is considered “a special kind of audiovisual experience,” when recordings of muezzin calls, which were taped in Algeria, Mozambique, Istanbul, and Singapore, are played from the chapel of the Upper Austrian Cultural Quarter’s Ursuline Church.

More of this disgusting news @ Austrian chapel will sound Islamic prayer call fives times daily for 21 days before Christmas [video]

I remember when a Saudi prince decided to buy up some land in Colorado for his 50,000 sq ft estate built with its own mosque. At 4:30 am he decided to play his "call to prayer" and in 5 minutes his speaker was blown off the mosque. Want to piss off a lot of normal people, "play that funky music white boy, play that funky music loud".

I wonder if the mosques will play O Holy Night for all the days of Rhamadan?
Dont count on it...

there must be SOME WAY to bounce radio waves off any available
MINARET-------for continuous Christmas music (for the entertainment
of our muslim bretheren) -------a few rousing choruses of Handel's
MESSIAH ------5 am-----to make SPIRITS SOAR

Too sad that western countries are hijacked by demon possessed schizophrenic as their governments.
Too sad that only few people can see who govern about them in reality

Schizophrenie-oder-Besessenheit.jpg

"I really hape my hopes up that my favorite European country had not succumbed to the evils of Satan’s Cult."

WTF?! We have not succumbed, it is ONE chapel, so instead you should concentrate on Merkel's developing Islamic State and the British with their bending over to Islam. We have shut down four Mosques, we have deported 26 Imans AND their family, we have now also deported 71,461 of the Economic Migrants that arrive in 2016 and deported them back to their nation of origin.

So GTFO with you trashing my nation AGAIN, you have a track record of randomnly trashing my nation to fit YOUR own narrative fantasy of this that we have succumbed to fucking Islam and are on the way to being a Third World Shit Hole, we know you NEED to THINK this ridiculous fantasy to justify AMERICA'S failing in deporting 11 MILLION illegal savages and outlawing Sanctuary Citys etc.

Posting vile Propaganda against this nation as we have succumbed to Islam this we consider this to be Aggressive from an enemy of our nation, we are NOT your favourite European nation if we WAS then you would NOT post the total shit that you do like this that ONE chapel do this and you vomit that we have succumbed to Islam, so GTFO and take this shit somewhere else.

Lucy, what the f*** is going on here?

The responses I have in this Troll thread from the Troll OP are the exact responses that Patriots give in defending this nation when Troll's like the OP post Propaganda trashing this nation commenting that we have succumbed to Islam which is 100% NOT correct.

NOTHING is going on here, tired of having to deal with low IQ Americans again posting shit about my nation, we have just stated we are NOT signing the UN Migration Pact we are basically fucking on the level of Hungary YET low IQ Americans with an AGENDA an HISTORICAL AGENDA against my nation in their MIND have the fantasy that my nation is going to be destroyed because THEY want it destroyed, well sorry to upset them this is NOT going to happen. We will still be here when America IS destroyed, when the next Democrat is IN the White House and then WE will open the Champagne.

The stupid ignorant Americans know ZERO about this Continent they illustrate this also when they post horsecrap about for eg. Norway who MOST Americans could NOT point to on a map unless given the direction where it is.

Last edited:
Too sad that western countries are hijacked by demon possessed schizophrenic as their governments.
Too sad that only few people can see who govern about them in reality

Schizophrenie-oder-Besessenheit.jpg

Go away low IQ ignorant Troll Boi.

What you mean like the Mosques in New York and Texas do?

Why are Americans so obsessed with my nation? Oh that's right we know, YES it fucking ENDED 72 YEARS ago, GET OVER IT ALREADY.

I add that my nation has had ZERO terrorist attacks unlike the French, Merkel's developing Islamic Republic and the British.

Instead of posting crap about my nation we think Americans should attend to what occur in their own nation, the amount of Mosques you now have in EVERY American State for eg, also WHEN did you last DEPORT ANY Imans?

distribution-of-mosques-in-america-in-2015.jpg

Also Americans to attend to the amount of RADICAL ISLAMICS with their Terrorist Network in America:

image003-736751.jpg

You going on Ignore, getting tired of your randomnly trashing my nation with this type of crap that we have succumbed to Islam, GTFO on Ignore you are.

lucy dear-------have a nice chocolate, marzipan, apricot pastry----mit schlag---------and a nice cup of hot chocolate-------TIMES seven. ----it will calm
you. We are addressing THE ISSUE out of concern------uhm---later on
try to waltz down the banks of the Danube

Lucy, what the f*** is going on here?

Also I add that this situation has ZERO to do with this Government, this situation is NOT State Sanctioned, this situation has ZERO to do with Sebastian or HC Strache and this situation is 100% some type of Art Happening from the sound and visual concept artists and PRIVATE members of the public ie. NOT Government members they are Werner Puntigam and Klaus Hollinetz IF you read the article they even include this in the article about Puntigam and Hollinetz the sound and visual concept artists:

Werner Puntigam - Klaus Hollinetz, Siankwede

So this again reinforce what I comment about the OP posting vile Propaganda about my nation saying that we have succumbed to Islam, if a nation has succumbed to Islam then the GOVERNMENT of that nation orchestrate this type of situation with a chapel and that is NOT what occur in my nation what occur is that Werner Puntigam and Klaus Hollinetz are staging an Art Happening and for this they decide to do this at that chapel and as we are Pro-Freedom of Expression they have a RIGHT to do this that they decide to do, they are NOT causing public disturbance, they are NOT causing a threat to this nation. We know all about hateful Americans who HATE this nation and would like us destroyed, Americans would LIKE this nation to be Cucked and Fucked like Merkel's developing Islamic Republic is, well it is NOT going to happen so hateful Americans can forget about it.

"I really hape my hopes up that my favorite European country had not succumbed to the evils of Satan’s Cult."

WTF?! We have not succumbed, it is ONE chapel, so instead you should concentrate on Merkel's developing Islamic State and the British with their bending over to Islam. We have shut down four Mosques, we have deported 26 Imans AND their family, we have now also deported 71,461 of the Economic Migrants that arrive in 2016 and deported them back to their nation of origin.

So GTFO with you trashing my nation AGAIN, you have a track record of randomnly trashing my nation to fit YOUR own narrative fantasy of this that we have succumbed to fucking Islam and are on the way to being a Third World Shit Hole, we know you NEED to THINK this ridiculous fantasy to justify AMERICA'S failing in deporting 11 MILLION illegal savages and outlawing Sanctuary Citys etc.

Posting vile Propaganda against this nation as we have succumbed to Islam this we consider this to be Aggressive from an enemy of our nation, we are NOT your favourite European nation if we WAS then you would NOT post the total shit that you do like this that ONE chapel do this and you vomit that we have succumbed to Islam, so GTFO and take this shit somewhere else.

Oh Jesus woman. No nation gets trashed more than America! Suck it up!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Why are Americans so obsessed with my nation? Oh that's right we know, YES it fucking ENDED 72 YEARS ago, GET OVER IT ALREADY.

I add that my nation has had ZERO terrorist attacks unlike the French, Merkel's developing Islamic Republic and the British.

Instead of posting crap about my nation we think Americans should attend to what occur in their own nation, the amount of Mosques you now have in EVERY American State for eg, also WHEN did you last DEPORT ANY Imans?

Also Americans to attend to the amount of RADICAL ISLAMICS with their Terrorist Network in America:

image003-736751.jpg
So if that’s what you think then do us a favor and never open your fucking yap again about America and Americans! Dipshit!

Oh Jesus woman. No nation gets trashed more than America! Suck it up!

When the American nation gets trashed and/or vile Propaganda is posted, then Americans are in that thread to defend their nation and this is correct this is what Patriots do defend their nation that they love and so the same situation in this thread the OP posts vile Propaganda that is NOT correct about my nation my organic instinct then to go into Aggression Mode to defend as a Patriot my nation the nation I love the nation I would in literal term die for to protect and defend.

image003-736751.jpg
So if that’s what you think then do us a favor and never open your fucking yap again about America and Americans! Dipshit!

No what I post with those images is accurate it is something you should concentrate on you decide to ignore that instead, the American nation is a time bomb waiting to go off this the combination of the amount of Islamic Terrorist Sleeper Cells you have and the Leftists threatening violence and being Pro-Islam.

My nation has not these problems your nation has and instead of the OP and others obsessing about what is NOT happening in my nation instead should concentrate energy on what IS the actual dangers in America.

image003-736751.jpg

No what I post with those images is accurate it is something you should concentrate on you decide to ignore that instead, the American nation is a time bomb waiting to go off this the combination of the amount of Islamic Terrorist Sleeper Cells you have and the Leftists threatening violence and being Pro-Islam.

My nation has not these problems your nation has and instead of the OP and others obsessing about what is NOT happening in my nation instead should concentrate energy on what IS the actual dangers in America.
You can’t have it both ways, you wanna bitch about someone’s country? Then don’t bitch when they talk about yours!

image003-736751.jpg

You can’t have it both ways, you wanna bitch about someone’s country? Then don’t bitch when they talk about yours!

I was not bitching about America, my comments are 100% accurate as illustrated by the images I posted. The OP and others in this thread were posting horsecrap about my nation succumbing to Islam which is 100% NOT accurate, so that IS the differance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back