Austrian chapel will sound Islamic prayer call fives times daily for 21 days before Christmas [video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I never, ever expected such a violent response from our resident Austrian.

I admit to making a typo because it should have said, I hope my FAVORITE European country has not succumbed to.... which should have indicated my pleasure at having spent three wonderful years there.

I have also made it a point to post many POSITIVE things about the current government which is acting to reduce immigration from Muslim countries and to join others in efforts to retain a unique Austrian culture.

C'mon, Lucy. Take a deep breath, sit down in your favorite corner coffee shop and have a cafe mit sahne and eine apfelstruedel.

This thread brought the HATERS from under the rocks, as I said in post one and as 90% of this nation know that most Americans HATE us and want us DEAD and with my comments IN drawing them out in this thread that are on this forum.

Of course 007 illustrated it best as his IQ is probably .05 higher at 60 than WillowTree The Commie Lovers 007 tell me he WANTS ME PERSONALLY ATTACKED AND MURDERED this in his post # 115.
Poor ewe!

My apologies, when I said your were ungrateful I forgot your country spawned Hitler! Of course you would not be grateful!

You are boring and are repeating yourself and your comment was moronic the first time you posted it, go and suck some more Communist dick you Commie Lover.
Yep! It’s true. You are responsible for two world wars! Suck on that!

No we are NOT responsible for TWO World Wars, they both become World wars when the stupid British got America involved AGAINST America's interests into situation that had ZERO to do with America OR the British, the British in those days attempt to hit above their weight and then get kicked and then have to go and get America to get involved to save British buttocks.

My apologies, when I said your were ungrateful I forgot your country spawned Hitler! Of course you would not be grateful!

You are boring and are repeating yourself and your comment was moronic the first time you posted it, go and suck some more Communist dick you Commie Lover.

No we are NOT responsible for TWO World Wars, they both become World wars when the stupid British got America involved AGAINST America's interests into situation that had ZERO to do with America OR the British, the British in those days attempt to hit above their weight and then get kicked and then have to go and get America to get involved to save British buttocks.
Yep! You started two world wars! Suck on That!

You sure as fuck don’t sound Mensa ready!

I admit to making a typo because it should have said, I hope my FAVORITE European country has not succumbed to.... which should have indicated my pleasure at having spent three wonderful years there.

I have also made it a point to post many POSITIVE things about the current government which is acting to reduce immigration from Muslim countries and to join others in efforts to retain a unique Austrian culture.

C'mon, Lucy. Take a deep breath, sit down in your favorite corner coffee shop and have a cafe mit sahne and eine apfelstruedel.

I now have enough of this getting boring for me so I go and have some Weichselstrudel and also a Martini it is Martini O'Clock.

Well I am and YOU should be GRATEFUL that someone like ME give some of my time, I do NOT usually respond to low IQ Morons as you have illustrated how very very uneducated and ignorant you are you filthy Commie Lover, you 100% Communist Sympathiser.

lucy dear-------have a nice chocolate, marzipan, apricot pastry----mit schlag---------and a nice cup of hot chocolate-------TIMES seven. ----it will calm
you. We are addressing THE ISSUE out of concern------uhm---later on
try to waltz down the banks of the Danube

It's amazing how you identify more with Austrians & even Germans than with Poles.

As for Muslims, a lot of them aren't so sneaky as your tribe, none the less neither of you "Semites" belong in Europe, you're not indigenous to Europe.

Muslims belong in Arabia, point blank.

nice of you to mention "Arabia" Palestine is not and never was
"Arabia" One could describe both Yemen and Saudi Arabia as
ARABIA----but not Palestine------the name 'palestina' is greek and
was ascribed to the land mass which consists of Judea/Israel----Jordan,
Gaza, and parts of Lebanon and what was once Philistia by the historian
HERODOTUS about 500 BCE

Well I am and YOU should be GRATEFUL that someone like ME give some of my time, I do NOT usually respond to low IQ Morons as you have illustrated how very very uneducated and ignorant you are you filthy Commie Lover, you 100% Communist Sympathiser.
You don’t know history. You are an ignorant German bum.

This thread brought the HATERS from under the rocks, as I said in post one and as 90% of this nation know that most Americans HATE us and want us DEAD and with my comments IN drawing them out in this thread that are on this forum.

Of course 007 illustrated it best as his IQ is probably .05 higher at 60 than WillowTree The Commie Lovers 007 tell me he WANTS ME PERSONALLY ATTACKED AND MURDERED this in his post # 115.

Lucy, please let me set you straight on something.

Most Americans DO NOT hate Austria!!! I bet that less than 5% even know the difference between Austria and Australia! And just about the same number have absolutely no idea where either one of them is!!!!!

I have a Degree IN History AND Politics and I was at Heidelberg, Wien and also six months at Oxford University you low IQ ignorant American, you get your history from all those Hollyweird Documentary films as many of your responses in this thread illustrate. What is YOUR University Degree in? From Mickey Mouse University and Degree is in Bubblehead.

You are definetly showing your ignorance!!!

Big time!

You clearly have no idea what the difference is between Germany and Austria.

So, crawl back into your playpen with your dollies.

Lucy, please let me set you straight on something.

Most Americans DO NOT hate Austria!!! I bet that less than 5% even know the difference between Austria and Australia! And just about the same number have absolutely no idea where either one of them is!!!!!

The ones who do hate this nation and hate us have that Brainwashed Crap That Ended 72 Years Ago Inplanted In Their Buttocks, WillowTree and 007 are that type. GREAT that NOBODY gives a SHIT about CRAP that ended 72 years ago anymore ONLY some ignorant Americans still pushing this crap and MEGA FAILING as more and more say CHANGE THE RECORD ALREADY we do NOT give a CRAP about that SHIT anymore it is 2018 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back