Austrian chapel will sound Islamic prayer call fives times daily for 21 days before Christmas [video

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ And THERE we have it, same horsecrap as usual from an American. ROFLAO sorry but the Guilt Complex SHIT goes NOWHERE with us, we have perfectly illustrated we are IMMUNE to the American Guilt Complex Propaganda in this nation AND in Poland AND in Hungary AND in Slovakia AND in Croatia AND in Lithuania AND in Slovenia AND in Italy etc, this crap ENDED 72 YEARS ago it means ZERO to those born like ME in the 1990s. The Propaganda EVEN was a Mega Fail when it was ATTEMPTED to use Muh 6 Million or whatever as an EXCUSE to ATTEMPT to get us to Open Borders and allow Third World Shit Holers in and we were like GTFO already with this crap.

Why don't we discuss America's GREAT friend Josef Stalin that AMERICA got into bed with to suck his Communist dick? Should we INSTEAD discuss the Holomodor where America's GREAT friend Josef Stalin systematically starved to death between SEVEN AND TWELVE MILLION CHRISTIAN UKRANIANS in 1930-31? Have you EVEN heard of the Holomodor? Probably not it does not feature on the American Educational Propaganda Programme.
Russia saved your ass from the Austrian monster. They were allies. You assholes along with Italy were the warmongerers. Yew people were fucking the Germans while the Americans and Russians liberated your sorry asses! Wewon’t Do it again.

When the SHTF Americans like YOU will suck Communist dick AGAIN like you did with FDR sucking off Stalin, when the SHTF YOU will be siding with Black Flag who IS a Communist, on this forum you disagree politically with him but in reality when the SHTF you will join hands with his crowd, Conservatives like you are as much an enemy as the Communists are because you cannot be counted on.

No Russia did not save us we did not need saving, but RUSSIA won WWII for the Americans and the British without the Russians you would have been fucked. You know ZERO about what my peoples were doing and we had a great American friend called John J. McCloy who LIKED this nation AND LIKED our German brothers and sisters and he was a GREAT man and if someone like him would have been American President then America would have stay on it's side of the Atlantic Ocean and just had a fight with Japan and not got involved in something that was not any of your business.

John J. McCloy - Wikipedia
Like I said bitch! We won’t do it again and pos’s like ewe are the reason why!

We do not want America interfering on this Continent, this Continent has ZERO to do with America so stay on your own Continent in the middle of fighting POINTLESS Perpetual wars in the Middle East.
Gladly! So you were Happy as shit when President Trump told you to defend yourselves and pay for your own damn defense! I sure as hell was!

It does NOT affect us we are NOT a member of NATO, The Donald was talking about NATO in his comments.

^^^^ And THERE we have it, same horsecrap as usual from an American. ROFLAO sorry but the Guilt Complex SHIT goes NOWHERE with us, we have perfectly illustrated we are IMMUNE to the American Guilt Complex Propaganda in this nation AND in Poland AND in Hungary AND in Slovakia AND in Croatia AND in Lithuania AND in Slovenia AND in Italy etc, this crap ENDED 72 YEARS ago it means ZERO to those born like ME in the 1990s. The Propaganda EVEN was a Mega Fail when it was ATTEMPTED to use Muh 6 Million or whatever as an EXCUSE to ATTEMPT to get us to Open Borders and allow Third World Shit Holers in and we were like GTFO already with this crap.

Why don't we discuss America's GREAT friend Josef Stalin that AMERICA got into bed with to suck his Communist dick? Should we INSTEAD discuss the Holomodor where America's GREAT friend Josef Stalin systematically starved to death between SEVEN AND TWELVE MILLION CHRISTIAN UKRANIANS in 1930-31? Have you EVEN heard of the Holomodor? Probably not it does not feature on the American Educational Propaganda Programme.
Russia saved your ass from the Austrian monster. They were allies. You assholes along with Italy were the warmongerers. Yew people were fucking the Germans while the Americans and Russians liberated your sorry asses! Wewon’t Do it again.

When the SHTF Americans like YOU will suck Communist dick AGAIN like you did with FDR sucking off Stalin, when the SHTF YOU will be siding with Black Flag who IS a Communist, on this forum you disagree politically with him but in reality when the SHTF you will join hands with his crowd, Conservatives like you are as much an enemy as the Communists are because you cannot be counted on.

No Russia did not save us we did not need saving, but RUSSIA won WWII for the Americans and the British without the Russians you would have been fucked. You know ZERO about what my peoples were doing and we had a great American friend called John J. McCloy who LIKED this nation AND LIKED our German brothers and sisters and he was a GREAT man and if someone like him would have been American President then America would have stayed on it's side of the Atlantic Ocean and just had a fight with Japan and not got involved in something that was not any of your business.

If you’re right about us embracing communism with FDR, well it worked to slaughter your fascist armies and populations. And then we defeated the Soviets that you despise. So it may be a good strategy once more should you all get out of line again.

Yes but you failed because we are still here, ANOTHER Generation your worst nightmare and there is now more of us than there is of you Communists I mean there is more of us than there are Communists and THIS time you won't have the Russians because unlike America we have not trashed and alienated the Russians OR the Chinese so if it comes to it Russia and China will support us against you, which is good for when America gets out of line again and attempts to interfere in things that are not any business of America.
ROFLMAAO

Good that you openly now are supporting Communists and Communism. You will be FIRST in the line to suck that Communist dick and take it up the buttocks from random Communists.

Look asshole! Your fucking country gave birth to Adolf Hitler! Don’t bitch to me about Sharia! Your country gave birth to the monster who slaughtered over six million human beings!

No Russia did not save us we did not need saving, but RUSSIA won WWII for the Americans and the British without the Russians you would have been fucked. You know ZERO about what my peoples were doing and we had a great American friend called John J. McCloy who LIKED this nation AND LIKED our German brothers and sisters and he was a GREAT man and if someone like him would have been American President then America would have stayed on it's side of the Atlantic Ocean and just had a fight with Japan and not got involved in something that was not any of your business.

If you’re right about us embracing communism with FDR, well it worked to slaughter your fascist armies and populations. And then we defeated the Soviets that you despise. So it may be a good strategy once more should you all get out of line again.

Yes but you failed because we are still here, ANOTHER Generation your worst nightmare and there is now more of us than there is of you Communists I mean there is more of us than there are Communists and THIS time you won't have the Russians because unlike America we have not trashed and alienated the Russians OR the Chinese so if it comes to it Russia and China will support us against you, which is good for when America gets out of line again and attempts to interfere in things that are not any business of America.
Russia has about the same economy as our state of TEXAS, and China has many, many internal problems of it's own, and it is HUGELY dependent on America to keep it's own economy stable. There is no way in HELL China and Russia is going to go to bat for your little insignicant shit hole of a country agaisn't AMERICA. You must live in some kind of BIG TIME fantasy world.

Hitler loved muslims, because they hate jews as much as he did.
I’ve become convinced that minus the Holocaust, Naziism would be an ideal form of government for the modern American conservative.
Make your next guess an educated one...

nazi-dems.jpg
Lol anybody could make one of those to counter yours. I said above “minus the holocaust,” but the trendy thing for you all would be for a Holocaust against Muslims instead of Jews this time. So I was a little off.
Muslims hate mongrel democrats worse than they hate conservatives. You people thinking coddling them is such a great thing, wait until they start throwing a few of your pet homos off buildings. I guess you didn't get the idea after that muz shot up the fag bar in Florida.
I know many Muslims and none of them hate me, but you certainly hate them.

Look asshole! Your fucking country gave birth to Adolf Hitler! Don’t bitch to me about Sharia! Your country gave birth to the monster who slaughtered over six million human beings!

Lol you think whatever happens in your tiny little backwater is my worst nightmare? :lmao:

ROFLMAAO

Good that you openly now are supporting Communists and Communism. You will be FIRST in the line to suck that Communist dick and take it up the buttocks from random Communists.
Oh just stfu you big dumbass!

Russia has about the same economy as our state of TEXAS, and China has many, many internal problems of it's own, and it is HUGELY dependent on America to keep it's own economy stable. There is no way in HELL China and Russia is going to go to bat for your little insignicant shit hole of a country agaisn't AMERICA. You must live in some kind of BIG TIME fantasy world.
She is a brainwashed dumbass!

Hitler loved muslims, because they hate jews as much as he did.
I’ve become convinced that minus the Holocaust, Naziism would be an ideal form of government for the modern American conservative.

nazi-dems.jpg
Lol anybody could make one of those to counter yours. I said above “minus the holocaust,” but the trendy thing for you all would be for a Holocaust against Muslims instead of Jews this time. So I was a little off.
Muslims hate mongrel democrats worse than they hate conservatives. You people thinking coddling them is such a great thing, wait until they start throwing a few of your pet homos off buildings. I guess you didn't get the idea after that muz shot up the fag bar in Florida.
Of course, muslims are always peaceful, right up until they have sufficient numbers to impose their bloody cult and sharia law, and you're an absolute FOOL if you think otherwise. You're completely IGNORING 1,400 years of history, and we all know what happens when you forget history.

And I have no idea whatsoever how many muslims you know. They're TAUGHT how to LIE so deceive the infidels. I wouldn't doubt you LIE as much as they do, and there's no way your claim can be proven and you know it. But one thing is true, I do hate them, every last stinkin' one of them. Deal with it.

No Russia did not save us we did not need saving, but RUSSIA won WWII for the Americans and the British without the Russians you would have been fucked. You know ZERO about what my peoples were doing and we had a great American friend called John J. McCloy who LIKED this nation AND LIKED our German brothers and sisters and he was a GREAT man and if someone like him would have been American President then America would have stay on it's side of the Atlantic Ocean and just had a fight with Japan and not got involved in something that was not any of your business.

We do not want America interfering on this Continent, this Continent has ZERO to do with America so stay on your own Continent in the middle of fighting POINTLESS Perpetual wars in the Middle East.
Without America to protect you, you people are sheep for the slaughter.

So be it. Better brush up on your arabic.

No nobody on this Continent needs America to assist in fucking the Continent up again like you did last time where thanks to America the ENTIRE Eastern part was under Communist rule from 1946-1989 that was the thing you gave Josef Stalin as the bribe to get involved to assist you and the British that he could HAVE ALL of the Eastern part on this Continent.

We also have many more guns than Americans think, we have probably combined more than 100 million guns with a lot of ammo across 18 of our Patriotic nations and these will be used at a time of OUR choosing, at the moment we cannot trust America NOT to interfere like you did last time I am not meaning The Donald we think he is with us but there are many around The Donald who do NOT agree with us OR with him, this is illustrated in that crowd ignoring the orders he gave on to have a Zero Tolerance approach to the Third World Shit Hole Caravan on your border with Mexico.

nazi-dems.jpg
Of course, muslims are always peaceful, right up until they have sufficient numbers to impose their bloody cult and sharia law, and you're an absolute FOOL if you think otherwise. You're completely IGNORING 1,400 years of history, and we all know what happens when you forget history.

And I have no idea whatsoever how many muslims you know. They're TAUGHT how to LIE so deceive the infidels. I wouldn't doubt you LIE as much as they do, and there's no way your claim can be proven and you know it. But one thing is true, I do hate them, every last stinkin' one of them. Deal with it.
^ American Taliban right here folks.

She certainly hates America. So why is she here posting on an American board?

She ought to leave.

nazi-dems.jpg

^ American Taliban right here folks.
Stupidest comment I've read on a message board all day.... ^^^^

No YOU are Brainwashed you have illustrated this several times in this thread, Sobi pointed it out also.

She ought to leave.
So she can bitch about it then whine like a pig when something is said about her Hitler nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No nobody on this Continent needs America to assist in fucking the Continent up again like you did last time where thanks to America the ENTIRE Eastern part was under Communist rule from 1946-1989 that was the thing you gave Josef Stalin as the bribe to get involved to assist you and the British that he could HAVE ALL of the Eastern part on this Continent.

We also have many more guns than Americans think, we have probably combined more than 100 million guns with a lot of ammo across 18 of our Patriotic nations and these will be used at a time of OUR choosing, at the moment we cannot trust America NOT to interfere like you did last time I am not meaning The Donald we think he is with us but there are many around The Donald who do NOT agree with us OR with him, this is illustrated in that crowd ignoring the orders he gave on to have a Zero Tolerance approach to the Third World Shit Hole Caravan on your border with Mexico.
You are one IGNORANT little PIECE OF ROTTING DOG SHIT.

I hope you ARE attacked again and I hope you DIE, and ya know what, I'd LAUGH.

Now fuck off die.

She ought to leave.

I do not hate America, but I do hate when Americans resort to trashing things they know ZERO about and then knowing when they have been slapped down about that resort to the old Muh WWII and Muh Army Saved the European Buttocks and then of course doing Godwin.

Also considering America has alienated both Russia and China, then Russia and China are NOT going to side with America if the SHTF.

Now fuck off die.
No! Don’t sink to that level. Do not hope she dies! Just left her fight her own battle to live. No sense in wasting our lives on her ingratitude!

Now fuck off die.

Yes I have hit a raw nerve ROFLAO.

"I hope you ARE attacked again"

We were NOT attacked a first time, so how can we be attacked again? ROFLAO.

Now fuck off die.
No! Don’t sink to that level. Do not hope she dies! Just left her fight her own battle to live. No sense in wasting our lives on her ingratitude!
I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire after what she just said.

Now fuck off die.

Yes I have hit a raw nerve ROFLAO.
Yes! You have! That make ewe happy bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back