Austrian chapel will sound Islamic prayer call fives times daily for 21 days before Christmas [video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said bitch! We won’t do it again and pos’s like ewe are the reason why!

We do not want America interfering on this Continent, this Continent has ZERO to do with America so stay on your own Continent in the middle of fighting POINTLESS Perpetual wars in the Middle East.
Without America to protect you, you people are sheep for the slaughter.

So be it. Better brush up on your arabic.

No nobody on this Continent needs America to assist in fucking the Continent up again like you did last time where thanks to America the ENTIRE Eastern part was under Communist rule from 1946-1989 that was the thing you gave Josef Stalin as the bribe to get involved to assist you and the British that he could HAVE ALL of the Eastern part on this Continent.

We also have many more guns than Americans think, we have probably combined more than 100 million guns with a lot of ammo across 18 of our Patriotic nations and these will be used at a time of OUR choosing, at the moment we cannot trust America NOT to interfere like you did last time I am not meaning The Donald we think he is with us but there are many around The Donald who do NOT agree with us OR with him, this is illustrated in that crowd ignoring the orders he gave on to have a Zero Tolerance approach to the Third World Shit Hole Caravan on your border with Mexico.
You are one IGNORANT little PIECE OF ROTTING DOG SHIT.

I hope you ARE attacked again and I hope you DIE, and ya know what, I'd LAUGH.

Now fuck off die.

Yes I have hit a raw nerve ROFLAO.
You showed your IGNORANCE, and your TOTAL capability to LIE. Ya... you showed everyone just what kind of an America hating little steaming pile of RAT SHIT you are.

Fuck off.

Like I said bitch! We won’t do it again and pos’s like ewe are the reason why!

We do not want America interfering on this Continent, this Continent has ZERO to do with America so stay on your own Continent in the middle of fighting POINTLESS Perpetual wars in the Middle East.

No nobody on this Continent needs America to assist in fucking the Continent up again like you did last time where thanks to America the ENTIRE Eastern part was under Communist rule from 1946-1989 that was the thing you gave Josef Stalin as the bribe to get involved to assist you and the British that he could HAVE ALL of the Eastern part on this Continent.

We also have many more guns than Americans think, we have probably combined more than 100 million guns with a lot of ammo across 18 of our Patriotic nations and these will be used at a time of OUR choosing, at the moment we cannot trust America NOT to interfere like you did last time I am not meaning The Donald we think he is with us but there are many around The Donald who do NOT agree with us OR with him, this is illustrated in that crowd ignoring the orders he gave on to have a Zero Tolerance approach to the Third World Shit Hole Caravan on your border with Mexico.

Now fuck off die.
No! Don’t sink to that level. Do not hope she dies! Just left her fight her own battle to live. No sense in wasting our lives on her ingratitude!

"No sense in wasting our lives on her ingratitude!"

I have NOTHING to be grateful to America for, we have a great life my family for Centuries ALWAYS has had a great life and we still have ALL our land AND properties AND Art Collections AND MONEY AND Gold AND Diamonds that we have had for Centuries. America has done nothing for my family, so what should we be grateful for? What a bizarro thought process you have, why would I be thanking, I wouldn't.

Now fuck off die.

You showed your IGNORANCE, and your TOTAL capability to LIE. Ya... you showed everyone just what kind of an America hating little steaming pile of RAT SHIT you are.

Fuck off.

I am not ignorant, but there are ignorant comments in this thread not from me, ignorant and almost Kool Aid Drinking Level. Also that you resort to name calling illustrates you lost an argument you never had to begin with.

Your problem is that you FEEL that EVERYONE needs to lick American buttocks 24/7 and IF you do NOT this means you HATE America, you CANNOT accept that this Continent does NOT want America interfering in our Politics OR Social Affairs, NO nation on this Continent interferes in American Politics OR Social Affairs, they might criticise some things but they don't interfere like America has a thing for doing, this not so much with The Donald in office but Obama and Clinton were ALWAYS interfering in our Politics and our Social Affairs.

Now fuck off die.
No! Don’t sink to that level. Do not hope she dies! Just left her fight her own battle to live. No sense in wasting our lives on her ingratitude!

I have NOTHING to be grateful to America for, we have a great life my family for Centuries ALWAYS has had a great life and we still have ALL our land AND properties AND Art Collections AND MONEY AND Gold AND Diamonds that we have had for Centuries. America has done nothing for my family, so what should we be grateful for? What a bizarro thought process you have, why would I be thanking, I wouldn't.
That’s right. You are German, you made Hitler! Got it!

Now fuck off die.

Yes! You have! That make ewe happy bitch?

It is impossible to have a constructive discussion with you or 007.

^^^^ And THERE we have it, same horsecrap as usual from an American. ROFLAO sorry but the Guilt Complex SHIT goes NOWHERE with us, we have perfectly illustrated we are IMMUNE to the American Guilt Complex Propaganda in this nation AND in Poland AND in Hungary AND in Slovakia AND in Croatia AND in Lithuania AND in Slovenia AND in Italy etc, this crap ENDED 72 YEARS ago it means ZERO to those born like ME in the 1990s. The Propaganda EVEN was a Mega Fail when it was ATTEMPTED to use Muh 6 Million or whatever as an EXCUSE to ATTEMPT to get us to Open Borders and allow Third World Shit Holers in and we were like GTFO already with this crap.

Why don't we discuss America's GREAT friend Josef Stalin that AMERICA got into bed with to suck his Communist dick? Should we INSTEAD discuss the Holomodor where America's GREAT friend Josef Stalin systematically starved to death between SEVEN AND TWELVE MILLION CHRISTIAN UKRANIANS in 1930-31? Have you EVEN heard of the Holomodor? Probably not it does not feature on the American Educational Propaganda Programme.
^ is that madness what passes as political discourse in Austria? “Muh 6 million...” are you talking about the Holocaust? You say you’re fine with the Holocaust because you were born in the 1990’s, then claim outrage over what Stalin did a decade before your people even started the Holocaust? You foreigners make little sense.

In the 1930s 10 milion Ukrainians may have perished due to Stalin, no one rescued them.

WW2 was clearly about stomping out Fascist ideals & not the goodness of their hearts.
If fascism isn’t worth fighting against, then what is?

What's wrong with Fascism?

You have the IQ of a Cuban sandwich.

As for Muslims they hate the West because of Liberals & Wars.

Neocon filth is largely to blame.
You're an absolute dumbass.

Muslims hate EVERYONE that isn't a MUSLIM. You are an INFIDEL. You can pretend they're peaceful and you can get along with them... right up until they have sufficient numbers to FORCE you to either live by sharia law and/or convert to islam, or they'll saw your ignorant fucking head off. They've been doing the same thing 1,400 years. What part of that don't you understand?

I hate to break it, but that's not uniquely Islamic to hate outsiders.

Now fuck off die.

That’s right. You are German, you made Hitler! Got it!

We in this family still have a bottle of Champagne that on Mama's side of this family was presented in 1929 by Joachim von Ribbentrop, this is what his career was in the 1920s Champagne sales, he was a very boring man I am told but was better at selling Champagne than Diplomacy. His family later said they thought he should have stayed in Canada, Ottawa I think he was importing wine and Champagne into Canada. This is not shocking on this Continent, I have mentioned this to others and they were like well that is how things would have been in those days, your family and those like your family meeting all this type of crowd. Only Americans would be shocked as in some type of Shock Mode about this type of situation.

Lucy, what the f*** is going on here?

Also I add that this situation has ZERO to do with this Government, this situation is NOT State Sanctioned, this situation has ZERO to do with Sebastian or HC Strache and this situation is 100% some type of Art Happening from the sound and visual concept artists and PRIVATE members of the public ie. NOT Government members they are Werner Puntigam and Klaus Hollinetz IF you read the article they even include this in the article about Puntigam and Hollinetz the sound and visual concept artists:

Werner Puntigam - Klaus Hollinetz, Siankwede

So this again reinforce what I comment about the OP posting vile Propaganda about my nation saying that we have succumbed to Islam, if a nation has succumbed to Islam then the GOVERNMENT of that nation orchestrate this type of situation with a chapel and that is NOT what occur in my nation what occur is that Werner Puntigam and Klaus Hollinetz are staging an Art Happening and for this they decide to do this at that chapel and as we are Pro-Freedom of Expression they have a RIGHT to do this that they decide to do, they are NOT causing public disturbance, they are NOT causing a threat to this nation. We know all about hateful Americans who HATE this nation and would like us destroyed, Americans would LIKE this nation to be Cucked and Fucked like Merkel's developing Islamic Republic is, well it is NOT going to happen so hateful Americans can forget about it.

Americans don’t want that Lucy. Neo-Marxists, Muslim-enablers, and Antifa types aren’t real Americans.

^ is that madness what passes as political discourse in Austria? “Muh 6 million...” are you talking about the Holocaust? You say you’re fine with the Holocaust because you were born in the 1990’s, then claim outrage over what Stalin did a decade before your people even started the Holocaust? You foreigners make little sense.

In the 1930s 10 milion Ukrainians may have perished due to Stalin, no one rescued them.

WW2 was clearly about stomping out Fascist ideals & not the goodness of their hearts.

Muslims hate EVERYONE that isn't a MUSLIM. You are an INFIDEL. You can pretend they're peaceful and you can get along with them... right up until they have sufficient numbers to FORCE you to either live by sharia law and/or convert to islam, or they'll saw your ignorant fucking head off. They've been doing the same thing 1,400 years. What part of that don't you understand?

In order to fight Radical Islamism we ALL have to be on the same team and as this thread illustrates this is not possible at this time because we have Conservatives who are attacking another Conservative because I mention that the OP is inaccurate and we have not succumbed to Islam and we are NOT going to this then develop into a few Americans thinking that for some bizarro reason I HATE America because I think America does not have business interfering in my Continent's Politics or Social Affairs this then develop into the sewer when I am told by 007 that he wants me personally attacked AND MURDERED his comment hoping I am attacked and that I die and then 007 is confused as to WHY me and most of my nation have a problem with some Americans when he illustrates with his comment that they DO HATE us and WANT us DEAD, I then am told that I am INGRATEFUL to America when I have ZERO to be grateful to America for. Very bizarro.

Wow! I never, ever expected such a violent response from our resident Austrian.

I admit to making a typo because it should have said, I hope my FAVORITE European country has not succumbed to.... which should have indicated my pleasure at having spent three wonderful years there.

I have also made it a point to post many POSITIVE things about the current government which is acting to reduce immigration from Muslim countries and to join others in efforts to retain a unique Austrian culture.

C'mon, Lucy. Take a deep breath, sit down in your favorite corner coffee shop and have a cafe mit sahne and eine apfelstruedel.

Last edited:

In order to fight Radical Islamism we ALL have to be on the same team and as this thread illustrates this is not possible at this time because we have Conservatives who are attacking another Conservative because I mention that the OP is inaccurate and we have not succumbed to Islam and we are NOT going to this then develop into a few Americans thinking that for some bizarro reason I HATE America because I think America does not have business interfering in my Continent's Politics or Social Affairs this then develop into the sewer when I am told by 007 that he wants me personally attacked AND MURDERED his comment hoping I am attacked and that I die and then 007 is confused as to WHY me and most of my nation have a problem with some Americans when he illustrates with his comment that they DO HATE us and WANT us DEAD, I then am told that I am INGRATEFUL to America when I have ZERO to be grateful to America for. Very bizarro.
The reason is not bizarre bitch!

Lucy, what the f*** is going on here?

Also I add that this situation has ZERO to do with this Government, this situation is NOT State Sanctioned, this situation has ZERO to do with Sebastian or HC Strache and this situation is 100% some type of Art Happening from the sound and visual concept artists and PRIVATE members of the public ie. NOT Government members they are Werner Puntigam and Klaus Hollinetz IF you read the article they even include this in the article about Puntigam and Hollinetz the sound and visual concept artists:

Werner Puntigam - Klaus Hollinetz, Siankwede

So this again reinforce what I comment about the OP posting vile Propaganda about my nation saying that we have succumbed to Islam, if a nation has succumbed to Islam then the GOVERNMENT of that nation orchestrate this type of situation with a chapel and that is NOT what occur in my nation what occur is that Werner Puntigam and Klaus Hollinetz are staging an Art Happening and for this they decide to do this at that chapel and as we are Pro-Freedom of Expression they have a RIGHT to do this that they decide to do, they are NOT causing public disturbance, they are NOT causing a threat to this nation. We know all about hateful Americans who HATE this nation and would like us destroyed, Americans would LIKE this nation to be Cucked and Fucked like Merkel's developing Islamic Republic is, well it is NOT going to happen so hateful Americans can forget about it.

Americans don’t want that Lucy. Neo-Marxists, Muslim-enablers, and Antifa types aren’t real Americans.

WillowTree is OPENLY supporting and giving Black Flag Winner Ratings in this thread, he is a PROUD Communist AND he is PROUDLY Pro-Antifa. WillowTree is the type of Conservative we do NOT need, as I just comment to Sobi to defeat Radical Islam we HAVE to be on the SAME team TOGETHER and NOT openly siding with Communists and the Antifa.

Then in ONE COMMENT 007 justify my early comment that many Americans hate us and want us DEAD, he say he wants me PERSONALLY ATTACKED AND MURDERED.

My apologies, when I said your were ungrateful I forgot your country spawned Hitler! Of course you would not be grateful!

Go away low IQ Uneducated Troll.

Don’t have to miss ewe think ewe be superior German!

My apologies, when I said your were ungrateful I forgot your country spawned Hitler! Of course you would not be grateful!

You are boring and are repeating yourself and your comment was moronic the first time you posted it, go and suck some more Communist dick you Commie Lover.

Don’t have too miss ewe think ewe be superior German!

I have been a member of Mensa International since I was 18 so yes I am superior.

Of course ANYONE is SUPERIOR to an idiot like YOU, WTF even some Third World Shit Holer probably has a higher IQ than you have you Commie Lover.

Don’t have too miss ewe think ewe be superior German!

I have been a member of Mensa International since I was 18 so yes I am superior.

Of course ANYONE is SUPERIOR to an idiot like YOU, WTF even some Third World Shit Holer probably has a higher IQ than you have you Commie Lover.
Yes sweetie! Don’t shit yer superior sheets!

You are boring and are repeating yourself and your comment was moronic the first time you posted it, go and suck some more Communist dick you Commie Lover.
Yep! It’s true. You are responsible for two world wars! Suck on that!

Wow! I never, ever expected such a violent response from our resident Austrian.

I admit to making a typo because it should have said, I hope my FAVORITE European country has not succumbed to.... which should have indicated my pleasure at having spent three wonderful years there.

I have also made it a point to post many POSITIVE things about the current government which is acting to reduce immigration from Muslim countries and to join others in efforts to retain a unique Austrian culture.

C'mon, Lucy. Take a deep breath, sit down in your favorite corner coffee shop and have a cafe mit sahne and eine apfelstruedel.

This thread brought the HATERS from under the rocks, as I said in post one and as 90% of this nation know that most Americans HATE us and want us DEAD and with my comments IN drawing them out in this thread that are on this forum.

Of course 007 illustrated it best as his IQ is probably .05 higher at 60 than WillowTree The Commie Lovers 007 tell me he WANTS ME PERSONALLY ATTACKED AND MURDERED this in his post # 115.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back