Video: Batty Democrat says Trump is racist for wanting immigration laws enforced

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrat moon-bat Maxine Waters was paraded out on MSNBC programming yet again Sunday, where she outright called the President a ‘racist’ and again suggested that there is evidence of collusion with Russia, which could lead to impeachment.
Video: Batty Democrat Says Trump Is ‘Racist’ For Wanting Immigration Laws Enforced

Waters says Trump is ‘dog whistling’ to bigots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah screw the American people who cares if we bring in diseases, who cares if you get kicked out of your home so they can live there like one old man had to do in Italy.
Who cares if your kids is sitting amongst kids who are flooded with violence and wouldn't think twice about kill you or your kid.

Yeah Mmmk Maxine the moron.

That is just terrible when the laws are enforced as the lawless start understanding that the law definitely will be enforced.

A 21 yr old was killed by an illegal here this weekend. Let's see her say that to his family's face.

This is what happens when we ignore immigration laws, and let illegals run the asylum.
Once we actually enforce EXISTING LAWS, you have people like this cretin who come up with stupid comments.

Ever time I see her speak, I know that most of our politicians are just not with the real world but she has to embarrass the rest of democrats. She has to be one of the stupidest people I've ever listened to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back