Vid of dumb guy being arrested for pointing a laser at planes...

I guess I think that it shows a bad attitude and this character with the teeth ought to get charged for that.

He WISHED he could crash planes --- maybe that should be against the law, avocational terrorism.

Because of the way planes land and take off, it's difficult for an idiot with a .5w laser pointer to get a beam directly into the eyes of a pilot
1/2 watt laser pointer?! I think you mean 5 MILIwatts. That's the legal limit anyway. You can buy or make much more powerful, but we can't talk about that stuff.

Building a more powerful laser from an off the shelf laser diode isn't difficult. It's a current driven device so the more current you force into the diode, the more powerful the beam, and the larger the heatsink you will require to dissipate the heat through the diode (keeping it from burning up).

As I said before, a determined individual could create a purpose-built device which would have to be placed in line of site with landing planes to be effective.

Crack-heads pointing .005W laser pointers at landing plane is a very insignificant threat, as the figures above support.

I expect this kid to build the first real portable laser weapon

Not the size of the aircraft, two distinctly different flying techniques. Once of which is more susceptible to laser pointer attacks by idiots.
Whatever. The use of laser pointers is the main issue here.
This fool that got arrested was not taken in because he endangered one sort of plane over another. You are still trying to make all sorts of distinctions to avoid the main issue of the use of laser lights to endanger aircraft.

Give it up.

blacks are so inferior.....

Only they would do something so evil and diabolical...….maybe its just in their genetics or something....but only the democrat blacks, not the other good appropriate blacks...

#BLEXIT

z- D9CK4k2L.jpg
Police: Mount Sinai man pointed laser at military helicopter

z- 5aace69e-2a17-48d4-b234-1dd881d986aa-Phillip_Merrell.jpg
Mesa man accused of pointing laser at police helicopter

z- cad1a3a2-c25e-4f70-a6d2-d6c04b9dedd0-Norman_Flaxman.jpg

Man accused of pointing laser at MCSO helicopter

blacks are so inferior.....

Only they would do something so evil and diabolical...….maybe its just in their genetics or something....but only the democrat blacks, not the other good appropriate blacks...

#BLEXIT

View attachment 303015
Police: Mount Sinai man pointed laser at military helicopter

View attachment 303017
Mesa man accused of pointing laser at police helicopter

View attachment 303018

Man accused of pointing laser at MCSO helicopter

What does any of this have to do with blacks? Or whites?

We're talking about dumb people, that should have better things to do in life.

See, this is why there is racism. People see morons like you, turning every fart, and nose picking on the planet, into a race issues, and it makes it look like you are just one of these black people that makes up endless excuses for your bad behavior.

You just made you, and your race, look bad, in one post.

Forum List

Back