Victims of Communism

Well, maybe .... but I don't understand what your problem is with "communism". I'm sure you know nothing about it.

Do you not know what "create" means?
If someone has a problem with communism it means they are a reasonably intelligent person.

Just like anyone who has a problem with fascism.

Those who hate and despise communism are typical just as well versed on communism as it;s supporters. They simply understand it better.

The hubris displayed by commmunist supporters is endless and boring. They do not understand it better.

If someone has a problem with communism it means they are a reasonably intelligent person.

Just like anyone who has a problem with fascism.

Those who hate and despise communism are typical just as well versed on communism as it;s supporters. They simply understand it better.

The hubris displayed by commmunist supporters is endless and boring. They do not understand it better.
You have just demonstrated that you are a complete fool no matter what subject you choose. :cow:

You children have no experience in life.
More than you have
:badgrin: That's not even possible. Your knowledge of life could fit into a thimble with room to spare.
Enough to know garbage when I hear it such as the various works of Marx
Marx? This is your "experience"? :auiqs.jpg: You don't know shit about it. All you have is a tiny piece of paper in the palm of your hand upon which is written, "Capitalism = Good", "Communism = Bad". I repeat that you children have no experience in life.

:badgrin: That's not even possible. Your knowledge of life could fit into a thimble with room to spare.

Marx? This is your "experience"? :auiqs.jpg: You don't know shit about it. All you have is a tiny piece of paper in the palm of your hand upon which is written, "Capitalism = Good", "Communism = Bad". I repeat that you children have no experience in life.
I hace much more experience than youu kiddoe I have historic records proving you wrong

I have Capitol by marx the manivesto by engles and marx and many other documents proving how ignorant you are.

I hace much more experience than youu kiddoe I have historic records proving you wrong

I have Capitol by marx the manivesto by engles and marx and many other documents proving how ignorant you are.
So you have a couple of books collecting dust in your closet that you've never read. Whoop-dee-doo. You know nothing, sonny boy, and your replies to the subject here on the forum reflect nothing but stupidity. There isn't a human on this planet who isn't ignorant about certain subjects but an honest, experienced, and earnest man knows when to keep his mouth shut and listen to what others have to say. That attribute does not exist in underachieving, inexperienced children ... ⏭️ ... yes, I'm talking about you.

So you have a couple of books collecting dust in your closet that you've never read. Whoop-dee-doo. You know nothing, sonny boy, and your replies to the subject here on the forum reflect nothing but stupidity. There isn't a human on this planet who isn't ignorant about certain subjects but an honest, experienced, and earnest man knows when to keep his mouth shut and listen to what others have to say. That attribute does not exist in underachieving, inexperienced children ... ⏭️ ... yes, I'm talking about you.
Your insecurity is hilarious.

Forum List

Back