Victims of Communism

And it seems that Bandera was an accomplice of Bolshevism. Their organization operated from the 20s to the 50s, it is hard to believe that the NKVD could not stop this in such a time. They were destroyed only after they destroyed Stalinism, during Khrushchev. Bandera was in the same concentration camp with Stalin's son and other Bolsheviks.
His anti-Polish policy was also similar to Bolshevism
That he allegedly had something to do with the Jewish pogrom in Lviv is a pure lie. This pogrom was the result of massacres by the NKVD of political prisoners.

xyz Sorry, I took you for an adequate person, when I saw that you were talking about the memorial, I did not think that you were another stupid mongrel.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
In fact, I have not seen any evidence of Bandera's anti-Bolshevism, except for this forgery with the Lvov pogrom.

I have little doubt that Bandera was an accomplice of Bolshevism. Even if he did not cooperate directly, his activities were fully in line with the interests of Bolshevism in anti-Polish separatism.

The fact that the activity of the Bandera terror was stopped precisely under Khrushchev is also not an accident. Khrushchev led a pro-Ukrainian policy, it was he who gave Crimea to Ukraine. He was an ardent enemy of the KGB, and even had anti-Semitic views. In addition, he was very close to the American right.

Absolutely all the facts speak for the fact that Bandera were accomplices of the KGB. At about the same time, when the Bandera people were liquidated, the thieves' caste in the Soviet camps was also liquidated, they were then dealt with very cruelly, they were raped, silently sent in whole wagons in an unknown direction, killed, shot. They returned to power there only after 1964, when Khrushchev was removed. It was called "Bitch Wars". And the thieves' caste was created by the NKVD for control over political prisoners and the fight against Zhigans, former White Guards in custody.

So this is where it all comes together. Bandera were the same product of the NKVD as the thieves' caste in concentration camps.

The Banderaites were eliminated in 1954, Vasily Kuk, the commander-in-chief of the UPA, was arrested. This absolutely coincides with the arrival of Khrushchev and the end of the era of Stalinism.

All this, by the way, also indicates that the contradictions between Kyiv and Moscow on the basis of attitudes towards Bolshevism are pure comedy.

It is also interesting that the ideological background of their history is absolutely the same, both sides glorify Kievan Rus and the Hetmanate, and both sides sweep the entire Polish history of Ukraine under the carpet.

And all this clearly converges at one point - Lithuanian Rus

And once again I will repeat. There is a clear paradox in Putin's position. He declared support for the right, but politics since 2014 has a very clear left vector. The opposition is the PARNAS party, a former Republican party, whose manifesto is still clearly right-wing in the traditional American sense: decentralization, anti-communism, and so on. The Memorial was associated with these Republicans
This is exactly in line with Trump's leftist "rightism". This is also paradoxical and unique

Last edited:
This suggests the conclusion that the trumpsters are left-wing agents who were introduced specifically for the collapse of the right-wing movement. That is exactly what they did.
The role of Putin in all this is not yet clear. United Russia deputy Fedorov has a version that he is waging an internal war with German agents in the Kremlin who have seized power.

In fact, Putin really does not have real decision-making power, he simply signs the decisions of the Parliament and executes them, he has not influenced the power of the Duma majority for a long time, at least officially. He left the party in 2012.

This is an excellent weekly look at CCP evil policies. Only a few pages each to be read online or downloaded:

China Insider - The Epoch Times
Epoch Times is not a valid reference for anything because you can't read their articles without sharing your personally identifiable information. I can only assume that they're like OathKeepers, nothing more than an FBI run organization designed for entrapping people who didn't vote for Biden.

Ideologies are run by people and, as with firearms, it is people ("only following orders", mind you) that kill. Totalitarian sociopaths kill and have others kill for them. Almost any ideology would work with good will and co-operation on the part of the whole. Any ideology will be a catastrophe if controlled by sick minds.
There is no defense possible for the absolutists who have reigned and slaughtered. Chalking it up to an ideology is simplistic and erroneous.

Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

Theodore Dalrymple (pen-name)

Forum List

Back